I'm Yours

One of one.

Zack wanted to run. He wanted to run and never come back. He needed to get out of the room, leave the party, because seriously, if he had to watch Alex make out with one more person he was going to either scream, cry, or possibly both.

Alex always did this. He'd manage to convince Zack and their friends to come to parties, then spend the night playing tonsil tennis with random sluts and stupidly camp guys. All the other guys would go off and enjoy themselves, leaving Zack to third-wheel it with Alex, because Zack couldn't bare the thought of what Alex could get up to with these people if Zack wasn't there to manage him.

See, Zack and Alex were 'best friends'. Except, Zack had never wanted to be just 'best friends' with Alex. He'd always wanted more. He thought himself 'greedy'. He'd always wanted more of Alex, he'd never ever been happy with the best friend position he'd been placed in. It was just, Zack was in love with Alex. At first, Zack was dubious about putting the word 'love' on his feelings for Alex, but after numerous boyfriends, fuck buddies and one-night stands that he never felt more than lust for, it was obvious Alex was the only person in Zacks heart. Zack just wished the feeling was mutual, but there was no way Alex would ever fall for someone like him. It just wouldn't happen, Zack didn't have that much luck.

The following week, the band Zack and Alex were in - along with Jack Barakat and Rian Dawson, decided to have a party. It was strictly band and crew - they wanted to celebrate the end of their tour together. Zack had been sitting on the sofa inbetween Grieco and Evan, listening to their amusingly heated conversation on which comic superhero was better - Batman or Spiderman, when he glanced over to Alex, only to see him sitting on Jacks knee, with Jack cuddling him. They looked so perfect together. Zack just couldn't take it any longer. It was when Alex looked up to find Zack staring at him and smiled did Zack snap. He smiled at him, fucking smiled. Did he not know how much even fucking sitting next to another male broke Zack's heart? So Zack jumped up, and ran off the bus, as fast as his legs could carry him.

He wasn't sure exactly where he was. Hell he wasn't even sure what state he was in, alls he knew was sitting on a park bench overlooking a river. It was starting to get cold, and Zack was regretting leaving without a coat. He just couldn't of stayed there any longer. It killed him watching Alex act like that with other people. It fucking hurt. 

Zack was so deep in thought he didn't hear someone walk towards him, he didn't even notice someone sit down next to him. He only realised when someone coughed, in order to get his attention. A very, very familiar cough. He turned his head to glance at Alex, the looked back towards the river. 
"um, so this is a nice place" Alex said awkwardly, looking down at his hands.
"mmph." Zack grunted. He couldn't be arsed with Alex's shit attempts at conversation, not tonight. 
When Alex just stared at him, Zack started to become annoyed with the taller boy.
"why did you even come and find me, Alex?" Zack sighed, looking at his feet.
" So I could do this." Alex replied, raising his had to Zack's cheek, slowly tracing it with his fingers, before slowly leaning forward and pressing his lips to Zack's.
" I love you, Zack Merrick." Alex whispered against Zack's lips, before said lips attacked Alex's own. 
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Zalex.
Random one shot.
Comments?


oxoxo.