Status: hiatus. Slow updates

A Faint Illusion

I Owe You Every Day I Wake

"This is so messed up." He whispered against my skin. Her icy blue eyes scanning, doubting and questioning the five seconds that past by. It was ghostly. Vague. Fuck. I couldn't even remember.

Kissing Tom was like kissing ice. There was no warm feeling that erupted. No fireworks. No spark. He should of thought about that before he left me in this godforsaken town, city. Hell. Even England. 

I grabbed the black leather jacket draped over the sofa, not a single word spoken. No eye contact was made nor received. 
I was neither embarrassed nor humiliated. I was just unwanted? A burden. 
I went for the back. 
My feet crunched onto the half-frozen grass in the garden of the Sykes residents. 

"Pansy. Pansy. Pansy." a voice called out with a chuckle. The accent not very common along the South Yorkshire territory. 
"Locals only." I teased quietly rolling my eyes.

"Don't be rude now." Jona pressed on, seating his small frame onto the frosty grass. 
"Your bum's gonna get wet." I stated shrugging. 

"Hey remember that time when you and Tommy made me watch all eleven doctors from Doctor Who and for a month straight I kept speaking in a British-"
"-English"
"English accent?"
"You kept saying everything was brilliant and you were the Master and Tom was The Doctor and I was stuck being Martha Jones. I don't like Martha Jones."

Jona chuckled shaking his head, before his laugh stopped briefly before he erupted into a mess of smiles and laughs.
"At least we didn't opt you for Donna." He added cheekily.
I dropped down next to him on my knees trying to hold back a smile as I faced the tattooed Australian man in front of me.
"God, I hate Donna." I smiled and shook my head. "She's a completely useless character."
Jona laughed again, slinging his arm around my shoulder.

"I wish we were closer." Jona mumbled, shrugging. "You could of rang me when that bloke left. I always enjoyed talking to you. We're changing this." he added quickly before pulling us both up.

&&

"Are we ever going to talk?" The text from Tom said. It was one of many. Things usually went better if nothing was ever said. If Tom left and stayed gone like he had. If he had never come back in the first place. The stress of this would not be so bad.

Tom was constantly on my mind. Ever since that kiss, he was harder to shake off. Harder to avoid. Harder to pretend that didn't exist.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short&Sweet.

cmnt&subs.

sorry for it taking so long. I plan on updating more.

ALSO. I'm looking for a co-author. To write about anything really. BMTH. Vampires. Supernatural etc. If anyone is interested message me please?
we can run some ideas back and forth.