My Heart Beats for You

My Heart Beats For You 02

Image
We'd been driving for about an hour when I pulled out my camcorder.

"Aw come on Vi, does that have to be done now?"-Christian

"Don't go and get your panties in a twist, I'll wait a little while, just shut up and drive" I told him while pulling a pack of cigs out of my bag.

"Yeah you heard the lady; just shut up drive, drive, drive.." Merrick began singing, which caused me to laugh and become distracted. Bailey took my cigarettes and stuffed them in his pocket. DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!!. Since I couldn't smoke I realized that I had no other alternatives the video had to be done now on account of the fact that if I didn't something fast my brain would explode from mass amounts of boredom.

I hit the power button and turned old faithfull on Merrick. "Hey Mer, say something wonderful to our lovely fans." He sat there and thought about it, you can always tell when Merrick is thinking because he's tapping something his foot, the table with his fingers or his chin. Today his poison was the chin tapping.

"Well, I guess obviously thanks. I mean we wouldnt be here if it werent for you guys so* he paused to grab a empty water bottle and a tissue*" he mock wiped away a tear "So thanks you guys. I really love you...Oh! and since I know that Violet won't get this up before the second show WHAT IT DO SEATTLE!" the rest of the van laughed. I turned the camera to me.

"Hey, it's Violet here. Just so's you all know. I won't forget about you Pomona. This video will go up as soon as I get to the venue, cross my fingers hope to die anwhore love ya's" I blew the fans a kiss and then turned the camera towards the front. "So chauffeurs, whats going on?" Gavin turned around in his seat and smiled at the camera

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hello, I'm Gavin, I'll be your co-chauffer for the day. In ten minutes we will be stopping at a gas station to
1.Get gas

2. Take a potty break

3. Check the trailer hitch.

Then in another three hours we will be meeting up with Escape The Fate at a rest stop while when we get back on the road the Co-Chauffer, thats me, Gavin, I will be taking over driving. I'd like to thank you for choosing Vengeance Aside travel agency; I hope that you all enjoy your trip. Thank you and good-dayz

"Well, there you have it, our agenda for the day. Thats what were up to, until that first show I just want you to know that I cant wait to meet you guys. Much love" the I kissed the lens of the camera and turned it off. I put the camera back in my bag then laid back against the seat. Five minutes later I decided that I was hungry "Oh, Jack Im hungry." I watched as he pulled his box of cheese its closer to himself.

"Come on just one handful"

"NO!" he screeched then hugged the box tighter.

"Well normally I would smoke, to stop thinking about food but since YOU took them I yelled accusingly at Bailey.

I only did it for your own good. If you don't stop you're gonna start sounding like Ronnie, and well that won't be very attractive." I heard Gavin laugh. yeah well see who's laughing for long. I lunged at Bailey's pocket but he grabbed my Newports just in time and held onto them tightly.

"YOU BASTURD GIVE THEM BACK THAT WAS MY LAST PACK" I yelled at him. Instead of giving them back he shook his head.

"Ah, ah, ah, be nice or I'm going to throw them out the window." I glared at him

"You wouldn't dare"

"Babe am I ever not serious?"

"You asshole" just as I'd gotten that out his hand smacked against the window, my Newports behind it and they were dangerously close to falling out the van.

"NO! Not my babies, I'm sorry, I love you." The whole van busted out laughing this time.

"God Violet, youre such a Diva"- Merrick

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Excuse me, I'm sorry, how am I a Diva? I'm in a band full of boys.. my standards must be oh so hi! I'm doing a tour with all boys unless you count my brother. AND you ALL whine all the fucking time but I'm the Diva! Damnit Bailey this is why I need my cigarettes back." Bailey looked frightened; as did Merrick and so I got my Newports back. The van was rather quiet after that that is until we pulled up into the gas station. "Who wants food?" I yelled. They all just turned stared and then smiled at me. Weve all come to terms with the fact that I'm a tad Bi-polar, as long as I'm not totally pissed then everyone can be happy. I elected Gavin to come in with me a grab the snacks while Christian pumped the gas. I got Jack his flavored water*yuck* personally I think that if youre going to drink that you might as well just drink coke, but whatever Jack loves it. I got my water and then Christians coke and Gavin got three mountain dews and then we headed to the snack isle. There in front of us was the whole Frito Lay family and we had it all to choose from I grabbed a bag of the sour cream and cheddar chips. Gavin couldn't choose and all the guys like Cheetos so he got the regular and the Flaming Hot ones. When we went to pay I grabbed a pack of gum since I should be cutting down on smoking and those chips leave you with some rank breath.

When we got back to the van Gavin got back in the front and handed the stuff back to me to pass out. I distributed everyones stuff then started to eat my chips "Hey where's my Chex Mix"-Christian.

"I'll go and get it" I hopped out of that van so fast no one even saw me. I quickly grabbed the chex mix and then made my way to the counter. I couldn't help it temptation overtook what am I kidding you all knew that I was going to buy them anyways. I walked out with the bag of chex mix in one hand and stuffed the Newports down my shirt with the other. As I got back in the van my phone began ringing, I handed Christian his shit then dug my phone out of my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hello baby sister"

"What it do Maxi poo?" I heard a bunch of laughing in the background which only meant that he had, had me on speaker phone

"I'm just calling to see if you guys left and are doing okay"

"yeah were , hold on a second I pulled the phone away from my ear "eh, chauffer how much longer until we get to the rest stop?"

"About two and a half hours"- Christian

"Thanks, Max? We should be meeting up with you in about 2.5 hours"

"Okay, kewl, I guess that well see you then."

"Okay, bye.."

"Vi, be careful"-Max

"Don't worry Max, I'm surrounded by very cautious men, I tried to smoke earlier and Bailey about ripped my throat out of my face" I heard him laugh on the other end. "You boys be careful too." There was a chorus of will dos in the background and then Max and I said our good-byes, then hung up. The rest of the trip to the rest stop wasnt that bad, of course

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2.5 hours Later

"Hey Violet wakey, wakey!"- Jack said scooting me off the seat, where I fell off the seat and onto the Dorito covered floor wait when did we have Doritos? Aw gross I climbed out of the van and brushed myself off. When Jack got out I hit him upside the head and he thwaped me right back. That was Jack for you he wasnt one of those Im not gonna hit a girl men. Nope, if you smack Jack hell smack you right back, age, size, and sex dont matter. Before I even knew what to do with myself I was grabbed by two arms and my stash almost fell out.

"Ronnie let go." He put me down while laughing.

"I'm sorry, its just been so long since I've seen a little Violet he said whilst "accidentally" brushing my tot with his right hand.

"SCREW OFF" I yelled, he just huffed

"Now that not very proper language for a young lady such as yourself. Do you kiss your boyfriend with that mouth?"

"Hmm wouldn't you like to know?" I retorted.

"God top five things that you never wanted to hear about your little sister, and wait since when do you have a boyfriend?"

"Oh some guy at the gas station we stopped at asked me to Marry him I told Max while switching my fifty cent ring to left ring finger. I pulled it out from behind my back and waved it in his face. Im engaged now." Max laughed and pulled me close and in tight for a hug.

"You're messed up you know that Vi?" I tip toed up and kissed the corner of his mouth then pulled away

"I'm really not kidding though, really, he was about 5 7, 475lbs, slightly balding on top, AND he was only missing four teeth. Sadly though they were his four front ones but maybe we could work with that. I mean it would make it easier to slip him tongue right?" I couldnt stop laughing Max looked like he was about to throw up.

"Wow thats what you really go for?"-Bryan.

"Nope, just the ones with the money" Ronnie and Robert broke out into the chorus of Gold Digger which make everyone laugh so hard they almost pissed themselves.

"Man did I miss you guys?"

"Well we've got a whole three months to make you sick of us"-Max

"And Im sure I will get sick of you"

The boys all hugged me then everyone went back to their respectable mode of transportation which for us meant the van and my brother his bus...gr.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedback?