Sequel: Pins and Needles

Philly Ink

Is It Done Yet?

“Don't EVEN think about leaving!” a tattoo finger was pointed in my face as Missy just shook her face across the room. “No more harassing Glomb!”

My eyes rolled before I fought past him and almost reached my phone which was sitting on the millionaire's dining room table. “WHAT IS THIS ABOUT?!” Ape's voice caused both of us to freeze in the various grappling holds each of us held. “You guys ...” placing some food on the table Ape continued ranting as our fight picked back up. “PHIL!”

Before out father could break us up, Bam had grabbed the fruit salad Ape had just put down and dumped it towards me. Landed on his wife instead. “Missy that sucks, Bam give me the keys to the Lambo.”

“No!” going back into the fight, Missy instead stomped up the stairs to change. Both standing up as soon as we heard Ape come back, my brother and I ran to the couches to sit as if we had instantly dropped the fight. “So I have to say the work you did on Jesse's tattoo was really good.”

“I did have the oldest midget design it so ...” Looking to where Ape had her rolling pin bouncing in her hand I realized we may have pushed it a little too far. “Why hello mother.”

Both having straight faces, I looked to my bro. “I am disappointed that you did one for him first though. Mean I am your favorite brother.”

“Some days.” pointing this out I watched my mom roll her eyes dramatically before turning to walk away. Apparently it's when she saw the fruit chucks everywhere. “But if you help me hurry Glomb up then I can do it sooner.”

“WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE FRUIT SALAD?!” the voice would have killed the ears of anyone else, but Bam and I were immune to it's effects. “BRANDON COLE AND LAUREN MARIE!”

This was my time to strike while Ape was flipping out. “Bam, what do Lambo keys even look like?”

“This” holding a set up I motioned for him to toss them to me.

Doing so I couldn't help but laugh inside. “Which one is this too?”

“The blue one why?”

Smirking I got up and said I was going to help Ape in the kitchen and put the keys on the hook. Instead I ran out the front door and seconds later peeled out of the driveway. Moron.

Taking the car to Philadelphia, I stopped in front of Abbey's house. Glomb had been working on the shop for about two weeks. Had given up completely on an opening unless I intervened. Glomb needed motivation to get the job done and I knew it was going to take a Miller-Margera freakout for it to happen. Mean it worked when our brothers had to 'encourage' GG to knock off his perfectionist bullshit and release a couple of their albums. Least that is what Babs told me they did.

Smiling, she climbed into the passenger seat of the expensive 'borrowed' car. “So Glomb is done already!” I looked at her rare optimism and felt bad. A positive Babs was rare lately and I was going to ruin it. “I don't like that face Lauren!”

“Glomb's not done, but we are going to investigate.” Anger built up in my best friend's eyes much like any other Miller did. Vampires changing into their demonic state had no scare factor like a pissed off member of the Miller family. Made me think of them as the original family on The Vampire Diaries. Matt would be the Finn of the group. The one who didn't want to be a Miller but had no say in the matter. His youngest brother Aaron, Bab's twin, would be the Kol. Or was he the Elijah of the group? Maybe a mix of the both. Deron was the hairy hybrid vampire-werewolf creature known as Miklaus that everyone wanted dead. Course Babs was the Rebeka. Bitchy when she wanted, but had feelings deep down and although she would never admit it to anyone, loyal to her family of serial killing angry vampires. Even her parents fit their respective roles.

I drove the whole way to the shop attempting not to laugh as I picture the Millers walking into a room much like the Mikaelsens would. Babs looked at me weird a couple of times, but ignored me. Reaching the front of the shop, I saw the tarp was still covering the facade of the building. I came to a complete stop before banging my head on the steering wheel. The moron crew was seriously sitting on the sidewalk eating sandwiches and drinking beers!

“I WILL KILL EACH OF THEM!” Even with her being in the car, the men hear Abbey's voice and looked around quickly. Seeing Bam's car, they assumed it was a good thing and started walking over with an extra hoagie. Guess this is what Bam had been doing to 'help' the men finish sooner like he promised he would do.

Both car doors opened, and once both Abbey and I got out, the guys froze. Almost as if they had died and were about to fall. “Girls … We … umm ...” The ring leader of the group was about to come up with an excuse but seemed rather tongue tied.

As Abbey walked up to threaten each of their lives with such personalization that it could only be from a Miller, I made a phone call. “Lauren, where is my Lambo?”

“Why have you been hindering the shop being finished?” asking quickly, a remedy popped into my head quickly that I knew would piss off Bam. “I'll have to set up shop else where now. And it's going to suck for you.” hanging up I grew a grin on my face.

“HOW MUCH LONGER TIMOTHY?!” Would have allowed Babs to continue her 'motivation' methods, but if we were going to set up, we had to start then.

Poor Seth seemed to be the only one able to speak. “Good work takes time … and plenty of sandwich breaks.”

“ABBEY! Come on. We have to get everything ready at our temp shop.” a look of intrigue filled her face. “There is even some booze involved in it.”

The Note's staff was hurrying around setting up the balcony for that night's show. Bam thought he was going to get his favorite spot in the house for the Moxy set, instead Abbey and I were going to be blocking the whole area off. The Philly Ink film crew was itching to start filming, so why not let them catch Bam being the victim for once. “So girls.” the young producer we had been assigned started while rubbing his hands together “This will most likely be in the first episode, but don't let that distract you. Just remember what people see from this will be what sets up the rest of the show.” no pressure huh?

With a decent about of space in between us, Abbey and I both looked over our stations. “I'm ready to ink. You are ready to ink. Where is our shop manager?”

As if on cue, Jimmy Pop walked up the stairs, clipboard in hand. “Ok, the staff knows to only let one employee up here to check on us as we get to work. Both set of stairs up to here are roped off, but the band would like to come visit you guys to see what you have set up.” flipping a page on his clipboard, he adjusted his fake reading glasses. They didn't even have lenses. “I posted poster with the five designs you are letting people get today, a special note that they can't make changes was added as well.” He flipped another page again, leading me to believe he had only a couple sentences her sheet. “And I told management that any questions about what we are doing this for can be directed to the venue's owner when he arrives. Which given the fact they called him about this ten minutes ago, gives you twenty minutes for him to get here with backup.” flipping back to the first page Jimmy removed his fake glasses. “So anything else before we get started?”

It was about a half hour after the Moxy had started their show, all with fresh ink of course, before Bam showed up. He had a literal army of people with him and I could hear him fight with Jimmy about getting up to the balcony.

“You have to speak to the owner about coming up here!” Jimmy informed my brother. Was about to head down to use the bathroom, but once I knew jackass was here, I decided to hold it.

Bam's voice took a few seconds to start speaking between laughs “I am the owner.”

“Then I guess you have to go talk to yourself. I have tattoo artists busy raising funds to open their shop with so- HEY!”

“I talked to myself and was told I can go up and see how they are doing.” Bam saw me sitting on the steps listening in and smirked “Oh littlest Margera, we having art time up here?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Can't believe we are on the 20th chapter already!! Thanks to everyone reading and Amy for commenting!!