Sequel: Pins and Needles

Philly Ink

Keys

Just two days ago I had visited the shop and released an agree Miller on Glomb's crew. Less than 24 hours before I had been threatening his life for a good hour or two. Each time he told me it was going to take another week. Yet somehow the job was finished overnight. Walking up in a pair of denim jeans and my favorite heels, I held my usual jacket closed against the brutal October breeze. Why didn't I stay in Cali again?

Reaching the outside of the shop, I noticed the tarp was back up, but there was black and blood-red tiles down in front of the door. I was excited already. Arms crossed and tapping her foot, Abbey had beat me to the shop. “They hook up your mic too already?” she asked slightly aggravated. All I did was nod. “Means Glomb either fucked the place up, or it's actually done.”

“No shit.” smirking I let it fade back off my face as quickly as it appeared. A blue hummer had pulled up with a shitload of people in it. “This sucks!”

Our brothers all piled out of the car making the huge as hell vehicle seem like a small clown car. Bam and Jess had climbed out of the front of the car and Matt, Deron and Aaron from the back seat. Poor Novak started banging on the glass in the way back, but no one paid any attention to him. Instead we all gathered and watched as Dico came out dressed like 'Fast Eddie'. Thick brown framed glasses sat on his face and he wore a fucked up suit of Bam's with a CKY tee-shirt on completed his look. “Hee-Heee Ahhhh-HAAAAA!” the random noises scared the crap out of me. Matt looked on the verge of killing him while everyone else including Babs laughed. “Welcome to the long awaited revile of Fast Eddie's tattoo shop! Ladies, your keys.”

Passing each of us a set on heartagram keychain, I couldn't help the question that came out of my mouth. “So is my personal singer inside waiting for us?”

“Jimmy couldn't make it cause of a Bloodhound gig or something. I half listened.” Abbey had elbowed me as I looked at her strangely. Wasn't the singer I was talking about but with Bam standing right next to me, I played along. “Then he mentioned going oven shopping.”

I would have commented if Dico didn't grab the tarp. “I give you your shop-front!!” tugging, the tarp came loose and nearly buried us all alive. Running as fast as I could in four inch pumps, I ended up having the tarp hit me on the back of the legs. Almost falling, Jess had to help me stay upright.

The front og the building had been painted black with the seems of the huge bricks painted a blood-red that matched the tiling in the front. Where the huge glass was had been replaced with a single sheet of glass. The Philly Ink logo painted on to seem like it had been busting out to escape the madness inside.

“You alright Laur- holyshit your shop looks like you are gonna walk into hell!.” Letting my arm go once I could balance again, my oldest brother attempted to take the building's new facade in. The second oldest just clapped slowly as if slightly scared, slightly proud and ready to see the inside. Deron stood between them and looked like a kid about to walk into a candy shoppe. Behind us, Abbey looked at it in awe, and smiled the widest I had seen since I moved back to Pennsylvania. The two that flanked her where far from sharing that emotion. To her left, Aaron raised a brow, seeming to judge who would actually go into such a building willingly. Matt on her right simply stared at Deron seconds away from smacking the back of his brother's head. It was something I had seen Matt do many times. Laughed each time he had in our High School years.

Elbowing me, I spun towards Bam. “Don't be a bitch and let us in!”

Walking into the lobby of the shop, I feel in love with the work Seth had done. The walls as we walked in had flames painted up them adding to Jess' hell theory. The desk though was completely pirate style with a pole that stretched up to the building's high ceilings. A pirate flag draped down from the mast, with a Sailor Jerry one just below it. A wall right behind the desk was completely blank but course by the time I noticed it, Seth had walked out from the back. “I was going to do a mural with the shop's actual name, but no one knew what it was.”

Shit! We didn't have a name for the tattoo shop! “Should name it Hellions' Ink” Deron's voice echoed in my ear since the asshole had walked up right behind me. “Since it seams we are in Hellview's most prestige tattoo parlor.” My heels clicked as I took a step forward away form his deafening voice. Those who had heard a CKY song knows what I am talking about.

“That sucks.” Abbey rolled her eyes at her brother. “You know what we should call it Laur? Hellions' Ink.” I chuckled as Deron stared at his younger sister.

“How about Pins and Needles Shop?” Novak entered the shop and spoke as he looked around. “Holy shit.”

Jesse shook his head. “The Pins and Needles Connection.” it sounded perfect.

Seth nodded before walking behind the curtain only to return with a box of paints and plastics. “I'll get to work.”

For some reason, seeing Seth walk back out reminded me there was a whole shop to explore still. “I wanna see our stations!” Running behind the red velvet curtain, I froze. Spinning, I watched Abbey come through what was a purple curtain on this side. “It's heartagram heaven in here!” In the color of that side of the curtain, was a huge heartagram on the ground that took up most of the floor. On the wall was four workstations with a portrait of each of us as if we were goddesses of old Greece or something. Seth had nailed both myself and Abbey perfectly. As for the other two stations, one looked like Kat Von Dee, who had already agreed to show up later on and help out once vacations started and the other mural stunned me. “LACY LACE!!!” Hearing her name, LC walked out from what must have been the office area. “PEOPLE MOVE OUT OF MY WAY!” Shoving the army of brothers, I managed to jump into a hug with my close friend.

After releasing LC, I took in the rest og the room. I loved how the purple walls faded up into a midnight blue color as if it were the sky. How small lights twinkled like outside. It was beautiful. Just past the workstations, was a small room with a huge light table, autoclave, and other essentials. What caught my interest next was the decent size stage with a quarter pipe attached. Sadly Bam and Novak were skating it first but I enjoyed watching them collide into each other.

“Huh … Let me get her for you.” Matt Miller's voice dragged me out of watching my brother in pain. “LAUREN! Your car is here!”

Running again in the heels, I knew my feet were going to be sore as hell. I didn't care though. Had a car and more importantly my good tattoo machine back. The driver had already started lowering it off the flatbed by the time I reached it. “Ms. Lauren Margera?” Nodding I watched him pass me my spare keys. “I have a Dodge Challenger here for you. Because of the lateness, it's free of charge.” Nodding I didn't quite care. I had my car back!

“What the hell did you do to this!” Jess ran his hand over the paint job scaring me at first. “Why would you paint a kickass car like this purple.” My response was to point at the owner of a sparkly purple Lamborghini. Slapping his head Jess gave up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chap!!!!!