Before the Dawn

alleyways

Gerard’s P.O.V

I suppose Frank had a right to leave me. I was going to kill him. I can’t say he was over reacting, I should have told him before I changed him. But I didn’t, because I’m selfish and was worried that he wouldn’t want to be with me if he found out.

“Are you alright?” A woman asked, smiling down at me with anxious eyes. I didn’t realise I was on the floor, sobbing.

“I’m fine,” I lied, and she crouched down, shoving her exposed chest in my face.

“Good, how about we go out and have some fun,” she purred seductively in my ear. I smiled. At least I’d get a nice meal out of this.

“I suppose I am,” I said, smirking at her.

“Cool, you got anywhere you want to go?” she asked, stroking my arm and smiling her stupid plastic grin.

“Well, we could go back to my place, have some wine,” I suggested, not thinking she’d go for it. Usually I had to drag them to a few clubs first, get them drunk. It was a shame to taint the blood that way, but it was the only way to get them to go willingly.

“Sure, that sounds great,” she purred, and I grinned, trying not to show all my teeth, that usually scared them.

“Fantastic, it’s not far.” I said, taking her hand and leading her off in the opposite direction to my home. Usually I’d take them there, but Frank might have gone back, and I don’t think this is the best scenario for us to see each other in again. I led her down an alleyway and pulled her down into the dark.

“Where are we going,” she asked, suddenly unsure of herself.

“Oh I live at the end of this alley. It’s a rough place but I lock my doors,” I said, winking at her. She eased up and her heartbeat returned to normal.

“Oh, I understand,” she said, smiling and squeezing my hand. I led her to the end of the alleyway, where I could here moaning and grunting. Oh great, someone beat me down here? That doesn’t make sense, it’s so distant, and there isn’t anything down here. We continued walking and then I saw two people on the ground; one slumped against the wall, one on top of them. I could here, amongst the grunting and moans, the faint sound of slurping. It was a vampire? But who? Frank and I were the only vampires in this town, I know that.
I stepped a little closer, and gasped. It was Frank. It didn’t take him long to work out how to drink then did it.

“Frankie?” I asked, and he whipped his head around. He had blood dripping from his mouth and down his neck.

“Gerard, wh-what are you doing here?” he asked, his eyes widening. At the sight of him, the girl I had brought down here tried to run, so I simply tightened my grip on her hand.

“I came down here for the same reason you did,” I said and he nodded.

“Look Gee, I’m really sorry about what happened earlier. I didn’t mean it, I love you.” he said, and I grinned.

“I love you too baby, and I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier. I was just afraid I’d loose you,” I said, and the girl beside me coughed.

“What did you bring me down here for if you’re a fag,” she hissed.

“What are you talking about,” I asked her calmly.

“I thought we were going to have sex,” she said, and Frank burst out laughing.

“Oh, sorry, you, god, you thought Gerard liked YOU?” Frank stuttered out and she sneered.

“Well, yeah why wouldn’t he, I’m totally hot,” she said, and I chuckled.

“Look the reason I brought you down here is because I’m thirsty,” I said, and confusion spread across her face.

“what do you mean by thirsty?” She asked, narrowing her eyes.

“Work it out, I’m a vampire, my lovely boyfriend here is a vampire, and I’m thirsty. Don’t bother screaming, there’s a reason we use this alleyway, its soundproof,” I stated and she began shaking. I leaned into her and bit down on her neck. I drank while Frank watched, and after about 6 minutes I dropped her bloodless, lifeless body. I looked at her once before extending my hand out to Frank. He took it an dwe began walking out of the alley. Before we hit the light Frank stopped. I stopped with him and he turned to me.

“Gee, I can’t let you see me in the light,” he said and I frowned.

“Sorry Frank, but we can’t really stay here, scene of the crime, you know,” I said, and he sighed.

“Gerard, is it wrong that I got aroused from watching you drink before?” he mumbled, and I laughed.

“Not wrong, kind of sexy really. You have a boner?” I asked and he nodded. I leaned in and kissed him softly.

“I really don’t want people to see it,” he said, and I grinned.

“Well, don’t worry, we’ll go through the forest on the way home, that way I’ll be the only one to see it, and then when we get home I’ll fix it, ok?” I said and he grinned.

“That sounds good,” he said. I laced my fingers with his and pulled him in for a quick kiss, then dragged him out of the alleyway and into the dim lights, and through the misty trees into our new life.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its been so long, comment?
xxx