Before the Dawn

Frank

I left that little tavern, glad to be away form its annoyingly happy atmosphere. I suppose two hours isn’t that long to wait for my meal, after all, by the looks of him he’s going to be the tastiest sexiest thing I’ve eaten in ages. I slid down in the snow, not feeling the cold of it against my hands. I don’t feel anything much though, so it’s perfectly normal. The darkness around me wasn’t good at relaxing me, but the prospect of a meal was enough to send my mind into its cavern’s depths, and I only emerged from my thoughts when the village clock struck twelve. If the village dismantled that clock, I wouldn’t have regained composure before that boy left, and the terribly wonderful events of the night would not have transpired. As it was, I stood up and pushed open the door of the tavern, just as the last few drunken men pushed past me. I walked in, seeing him cleaning up the discarded mugs. He bent over to collect the stuff on the floor, and I got a great view of his tight ass. He turned round slowly and saw me. I flashed him a friendly smile, to reassure him, and he sighed outwardly and gave one back. He dumped the bar cloth behind the counter and wandered over to me.

“You ready to go?” I asked him, keeping as casual as I could considering how hungry I was and how much I lusted for him right then.

“Yeah,” he replied in that thick, beautiful voice of his that made my dead heart feel like it could start again if he just said my name.

“I’m Frank by the way,” he said, sticking out his hand.

“Gerard,” I replied, this was going terribly, I was not supposed to get attached to my victims, and knowing his name and him knowing mine was the first step.

“Gerard,” he said, rolling the ‘R’s’ in my name in an incredibly sexy way. I involuntarily reached my hand out and took his, and he yelped.

“What’s wrong?” I said, worried about him for some reason.

“Your hand, it’s unnaturally cold,” he whimpered, trying to make me loosen my ice grip.

“It is?” I asked, trying to sound like it was no big deal.

“Yeah, I have to warm that up before you go outside, it could like, drop off or something.” He said, concern in his eyes.

“How’re you going to do that?” I asked him, bemused at his caring nature.

“Body heat,” he said, and before I knew it he leaned right into me and put my hand up his shirt and on his chest. I felt the warmth of his body rush against my hand, and his hot breath against my neck, because he was a little short. It felt amazing, his breathe on my neck and not the other way round.

“Better Gerard?” he breathed against my neck, rolling the ‘R’s’ in that very sexy way again.

“Much,” I growled. He tensed up when I growled, and looked up into my eyes, puzzled.

“Sorry,” I said hurriedly, regaining composure and loosing the animalistic lust I had felt moments ago.

“Don’t worry, you just sounded different, that’s all,” he said, smiling up at me. “Now, are you going to tell me the real reason you wanted to walk me home, or will I have to get it out of you?” He winked at me suggestively. This kid was so arrogant.

“Well, I think I might tell you, but then again, I enjoy it when people try and get it out of me,” I said, grinning at him.

“you leave me no choice then,” he said, sighing before leaning up to level himself with my face, and pulling lightly on my hair to make me lean down in towards him. He giggled, and then…
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah i know, bad place to leave it but... you'll have to wait. Thanks to my commentors and subscribers and readers.
gerardwaySOS (lily) XOX