In Loving Memory of...WHAT?!

Chapter 16 Vampire or Immortal!?

“So, Samuel's line held the Iero's. Sophia's line held the Way's. And that bonded the gene for the twins. No matter what, at least, one twin will find the other in their life time.” Frank said.

“Hold it, so...you and I...we can't...be together?” Gerard asked, his eyes welling up with glistening tears.
“Hey...hey...” Frank soothed. “Mom adopted you into the WAY side. I'm an Iero. Do you think that's completely coincidental? No, we're MEANT to be together.” Frank said, pulling Gerard's arms tighter around him.

“So,” Gerard sniffled, “We can be together?”
Frank nodded and Gerard pulled him in, tighter still.
“Don't scare me like that...” Gerard sobbed, his face buried in Frank's shoulder.
“Hm, hard not to.” Frank snickered.

“Wait, so are you a vampire or an immortal!? I'm so confused!” Gerard cried.
“Immortal. Samuel would've had to have been a vampire, too, for me to be one as well.” Frank explained.
“So...you're a half vampire?” Gerard asked.
“In a way...Yeh, sure, I guess I am. It's complicated.” Frank said.

The point that Frank was trying to make was a lot more simple than he was making it out to be.
When a vampire and a human have a child, no less twins, they appear human and acquire some 'vampiric' abilities.

For instance:

Mikey has a very insightful ability, much like that of being able to tell/ see the future. His ability comes to him in his dreams. When he wakes u, he usually finds a drawing or two, at least, in his room.

Kina has a mythical ability, one of being able to transform or shape-shift. Naturally, her typical transformation is a Black Mamba.

Abmam has the ability of communication with animals. This has evolved into the ability of telepathy with animals, insects, and some types of plants.

Frank has a type of mind control ability. One way he weaves his magic is through music. When he plays his guitars, the listeners are almost in a hypnotic trance.
Another way is through physical contact. Say, he gets into a fight with someone. If he can keep contact with that person for at least three seconds, then he can control their moves and even stop the fight.