Status: Done :)

When We Were Young

Ever After

The day seemed to drag on slowly with the
countless emotions running through my body. I was excited yet scared. Anxious at one point then nervous the next. This night had to be perfect. I'm usually not one to worry about perfection but when it came to him, I didn't wanna mess anything up.
I checked the clock hanging above my bedroom
door. It read 3:37pm. Just a few more hours until the show where I was finally gonna be able to see him for the first time since I've been back. I was finally gonna be able to take in his actual presence before me instead of looking at past photos and going on about the past.
I shook my head and cleared my mind. I looked
back at the clock which now read 3:45pm. Time
sure did fly by when in deep thought. I continued on cleaning my room to keep my mind off of the upcoming events. I wasn't due at the venue til 6pm so I had plenty of time. Every now and then, I would get texts from the band. Mike and Cameron teased me while Rob and Tay gave me words of encouragement.
Once again, time flew by extremely fast. I began
getting ready at about 5:07pm. I took a twenty
minute shower, got dressed in a black semi faded skinny jeans and white v-neck. I then fixed my hair and did my makeup right after. Nothing fancy since this was a concert I was going to. After putting on a pair of low-cut boots, the clock read ten minutes until 6pm.
"Crap!"
I grabbed a light jacket and my car keys before
finally heading out the door. I got into my car and was finally off to the venue, which was about thirty-two minutes away. When I arrived, I could see the line of kids slowly decreasing. I parked across the street from the venue, stepped out of my car and safely crossed the street after putting on the alarm. Once it came to showing a ticket to the bouncer, I grew nervous. I was new to the whole 'being on the guest list' situation.
"Ticket please." said the rather large bouncer in
front of me.
"Oh um I don't have one but I was told I'd be on a guest list..."
He then pulled out a small notepad from his back pocket and flipped open to a page before looking back at me. "Are you Erika?"
I nodded hesitantly. "Yes that's me."
"May I see your hand?"
I looked at him strangely but did as told. The
bouncer then placed a purple band around my left wrist and let me into the venue. As I walked in, a large crowd was already up in front of the stage. I was slightly disappointed that I was stuck in the back but I hrugged it off seeing as there wasn't much I could do about it. The lights soon dimmed down which caused the crowd to scream in excitement.
The show began with a Blink-182 cover band, who actually weren't too bad. They were then followed by two other really talented bands. Lastly, it was finally time for We Are The In Crowd. The boys were the first to take the stage. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, as creepy as that may sound. As he looked out to the crowd, his eyes seemed to just wander around. Could he be looking for me? At that moment, my heart took over my body as it somehow made its way loser to the stage. People tried pushing me back but I still managed to maneuver my way through. Just as I was a few feet from the stage, Tay ran on stage and began their set. He still wasn't able to see me, no one could. It was pointless to call out to them over the screaming fans. I just stood there and enjoyed the show, slightly hoping they would see me.
The show didn't end until around 11pm. He wasn't able to see me at all throughout the show, which really upset me in a way. As the crowd made their way out of the venue, in the corner of my eye I noticed a rather tall male sneak out the back exit. I knew right away who it was. I held back from calling out his name due to all the fans that were still inside. I pushed my way through the exiting crowd in an attempt to catch up to him. Once I stepped out, I couldn't find him anywhere. I was at the point of giving up and possibly just going home when suddenly I felt the sensation of someone standing behind me.
"You know, you shouldn't really stalk people."
I turned around and came face to face with the
exact person I've been longing to see this entire time.
"Jordan..."
He smiled. "Hey Erika." He then placed his hand
behind his head and looked down at the ground.
"I'm sorry I wasn't able to see you before like the others but..."
I shook my head and smiled. "That doesn't matter to me anymore. I'm just glad I can finally see you. I missed you Jordan."
Jordan looked back at me and held me close. "I
missed you too Erika."
I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face into his shirt. Standing there in each other's arms was the absolute best feeling ever. I didn't care what he had planned anymore. The fact that I could finally be around him and have him back in my life was all that currently mattered to me. Words could not describe how much I adored Jordan Allen Eckes.
"Hey Erika?"
I looked up at him and met his beautiful green
eyes. "What is it?"
"Let's get out of here."
I giggled and nodded. "Alright."
Jordan then leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips. "I love you."
I felt my cheek immediately warm up as he said
those three words. "I-I love you too."
After we kissed for a second time, Jordan and I
secretly escaped from our friends and the world around us. Hand in hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait.
I had lost this chapter in my many stacks of notebooks but I found it.
Woo! Anyway thanks for reading this<3
Love ya'll.