Status: NaNoWriMo 2011!!

Unwritten Pages

Liane's Return

As my house comes into view, Chris also comes to view too. He's still standing around in his yard looking like an idiot.

“Hey!” he says as soon as he sees us. “You're back!” He makes no mention of 'Drew' giving him the finger earlier.

I can see Desiree roll her eyes. “Hello,” she says to him.

“And the tranny speaks!” he calls, a stupid grin spreading on his face. “How did they get your cock out? Did it hurt?”

“He is such an ass,” Desiree mutters.

I can't take it anymore. I really want to go over there and punch him in the face. I hurry into the house and drag Desiree in with me.

“Is he going to follow us?” Desiree asks me. I shrug. You can never know with a guy like him.

“I'm going to the washroom,” I say. “To shower.”

“Well of course I know what a washroom is for,” Desiree says. She blushes suddenly and I know that certain thoughts are running through her head.

“It would be nice if you don't burst in. I could be in the middle of singing a song in the shower. That would be embarrassing,” I joke.

“You sing in the shower?” Desiree asks incredulously. To go along with the joke, I nod. She's quite gullible with me sometimes. It's cute...but... It just makes me kind of sad sometimes. If I ever cheat on her (God forbid), I can just lie and she'll believe me.

Of course, I won't ever cheat on her. Tomas had told me that was an unmanly thing to say, but I honestly don't care about any other girl that Desiree—no matter how geeky or nerdy that sounds.

God—why am I even thinking about these things? I'm a guy. And I don't think about these things. Period. Unless I'm looking for a way to cheat on my girlfriend...

No, I think to myself. No way in hell.

“I'll be down here,” Desiree says, “fattening myself up.”

“You're going to look for something to eat?” I ask as I head upstairs.

“Yep,” Desiree says. Seeing my odd look, she quickly adds, “I'm not eating because I'm depressed. I'm just hungry.”

I know Desiree doesn't eat when she's depressed. She's not the type to stuff herself. She just eats whenever she wants to... But...

“We just ate,” I say.

Desiree shrugs. “I want something other than a burger,” she says. “We can't all live on burgers like you do.”

'I don't live on burgers,” I protest. Desiree shrugs but she doesn't say anything. She just goes in through the cupboards, rummaging for food.

I turn around and head upstairs. On the way up, I stop by my room. I enter my room and quickly grab some clean clothes to change into. I stop by my drawer and stare at it. Then I open it and grab Winter's journal and head to the washroom.

I close the door and open her journal immediately.

November 12th

You know...I just can't get over the fact that...Drew kissed me! That's probably why I haven't written in this journal for eleven days...

After he kissed me, all I could think of was THAT. I was obsessed. I was insanely obsessed. But my friends didn't really notice my obsession. Well...except for Andrew. But he didn't really get what I was obsessing over with so he didn't say anything about it. He just thought it was a girl moment.

Which it probably was. One of my obsessive girl moments.

So during school, Drew would smile at me. I didn't know whether I was his girlfriend or I was just a fling. But honestly... I hoped that I wasn't the latter. I mean...he's nice... I like him...

But then I felt guilty all over again because of Peter. Peter's a nice guy too—really. But...there's more...chemistry with Drew.

Or at least, I hope so.

Dammit... I'm just so confused about Drew! He could be using me... And I'd be the stupid girl to fall for all the tricks in the book. Urg!

Maybe I'm just being to paranoid. I have to learn how to trust... But that could be my downfall and I don't want to...

Ugh!

Screw that! I'll just talk about today.

So basically, I went to my art class...

And there was a new addition!

It was that Asian girl who had called me the new girl a while back. God, I find her quite annoying... But I have to give her a chance. I can't be totally mean and cruel to her. It was just a mistake that she thought I was a new girl.

Her name was Liane. Liane Chau. She was...okay...I guess... But she's...quite obnoxious, to say the least.

Like...I don't know. She's just obnoxious.

The way she always shows off and the way she always asks about you and then shows off... It's just really, really annoying.

Aiden, that guy in my level, seem to agree with me. So we took our seats far away from Liane so she could show off to the other students.

God, I just hope that she doesn't get into my level... I can't take her.

So for the art class, Aiden and I just...talked. He was kind of like Peter, but I didn't have THAT kind of interest in him. I mean, Aiden was just a friend. Oh, and he was a few years older than me.

So in the middle of our conversation, Liane just came over and started talking about herself. Like—what she wore to school, how skinny she was, etc. It was completely annoying... But I can't hate her yet. She's just full of herself... Hopefully that's her only problem...
A
♠ ♠ ♠
So in the beginning is where Andrew's slightly geeky but adorable side appears. Since...I'm not a guy, I'm not exactly sure if it's correct for a guy to think like that. But Andrew isn't an overly popular guy with a huge ego, so yeah... He's definitely NOT the type to cheat.