Status: NaNoWriMo 2011!!

Unwritten Pages

Unwelcomed

November 13th

I'm feeling...slightly creeped out right now...

Originally... I...

Okay...nothing happened today that was worth mentioning... But I...

I looked out my window...and...

Holy crap, I'm so scared.

I'm just being paranoid... Holy crap, I need to close the curtains—

Okay, I closed it.

It was nothing.


I stop reading there suddenly. What the hell had just happened? Winter... I had gotten a sense of fear when reading that. She had written it like there was a murderer outside her window.

What the hell happened?

I looked at the date of her next entry... She usually writes day after day with an occasion of skipped days when she's obsessing over something. For instance—Drew.

Maybe Drew had stalked her. But I highly doubt it. I don't like saying good things about that guy, but he doesn't seem like the type to stalk people. And Winter would have been thoroughly excited. Not freaked out.

But the date of her next entry... She had...

December 3rd

You know that feeling... When you're completely scared shitless... Shudders... That's why I hadn't written for so long... I'm so...scared...to say the least.

Someone unwelcomed...right there... It's just so frightening.

I haven't told anyone about it... Except for Drew and Aiden... Drew laughed at me and told me I was going insane. But Aiden looked at me seriously and told me that I should definitely call the police if it happens again.

Anyways...to catch up with what had happened so far... Drew and I...well we got together. This isn't coming off right... I'm just not in the mood right now.

Why am I even bothering to write? Screw this. I'm scared shitless. I want to call the police...maybe I will if it ever happens again. I'm taking Aiden's word for it, not Drew's.


I close the book there. My heart is beating quickly. There are secrets in this book. Yes, this book may be full of rubbish...and also things I have never known about Winter... But...there are secrets in this book.

Aiden—I never knew him. He probably isn't very important when we're talking about Winter's death... And Drew—he had just laughed at her when she confessed her worries on whatever she was worrying about.

Is this what Drew meant when he delivered the eulogy? That he could have saved her? Was she...being stalked? Is that why she committed suicide?

All I know is, whoever or whatever she saw at her window was definitely unwelcomed.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was VERY sudden. Two chapters in one day too! But they're short.

This chapter is VERY VERY important. Starting from here...the reason of the suicide is beginning to unravel. Sadly, I won't write as much in the journal anymore. Well not now. I still have to write about the party and the grave...