Status: COMMENTS AND I'LL UPDATE!

Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

Don't you think it's kind of crappy,

December 8th.

It was currently a day until my birthday and I hadn’t told anyone yet, and I really didn’t know whether to or not. It was just another day for me, my 18th was meant to be something I was happy about, but I’d never gone all out on my birthday and I wasn’t about to start now. I sighed as a sudden knock came at my door, I stood up from the sofa and walked over to the door, pulling it open.

“Hey!” Caitlyn and Cameron exclaimed from my door way and I smiled as I opened the door wider to let them both in.

“What’re you guys doing here?” I asked with a soft giggle and they scoffed lightly.

“We’re taking you dress shopping, silly!” They exclaimed in unison and I sighed.

“What for?” I asked as I added a chuckle and they looked at me dumbfounded.

“The winter dance you silly girl!” They exclaimed as my mother came out of the kitchen.

“Oh yes, the dance!” She exclaimed as she took out her purse. “Here honey, get whatever dress you like. It’s a big dance. The last one of school actually as you leave this year, so go all out!” She exclaimed with a smile as she handed me five hundred dollars and my jaw dropped at the vast amount of cash. “Now go!” She chuckled as she ushered us out of the door.

“Your Mom is fucking awesome!” They exclaimed as they walked over to their car.

“She’s cool.” I agreed. “Until it comes to getting a car.” I chuckled and they both laughed as we got buckled in.

“At least you don’t have to share a car.” Caitlyn added as she started up the engine.

;;

“Oh my god Ruby! That looks beautiful on you!” Carmen exclaimed and I sighed as I tried on a baby pink dress.

“This just isn’t the dress.. And I don’t like baby pink.” I scowled and Caitlyn nodded.

“No, let’s find you something else.” She exclaimed, I quickly changed out of the dress and she threw another dress over the door of the changing room. I slipped it on easily and smiled as I looked at my reflection. This was the dress.

“What do you think?” I asked as I came out of the changing room. Their jaws dropped and Caitlyn clapped.

“That’s it! You look stunning!” She exclaimed and I smiled as I looked through the mirror at the end of the row of changing rooms. I spun around in the dress and the other girls giggled as I did so. “Seriously, if you don’t buy that dress then I’m buying it for you.” Caitlyn laughed and I grinned happily.

“Nope, this is the one. I’m buying it.” I said as I looked at the price tag. “And I still have £300 pounds to spend.” I giggled as I walked back into the changing room and took off the dress. I walked back out with the dress in hand and gave it to the cashier who scanned it and smiled happily.

“That’ll be a hundred and ninety five dollars please.” She said politely and I smiled as I handed her over the money. She gave me back five dollars in change and we quickly walked out of the store.

“I know what we need!” Caitlyn exclaimed loudly and I looked at her in confusion. “We need to make your hair longer.” She stated as she pulled at my short blonde locks.

“What’s wrong with it now?” I asked and she sighed as she put her hands on her hips.

“It’s beautiful, but longer hair will go so much better with that dress!” Caitlyn exclaimed and Carmen nodded in agreement.

“I agree, let’s go!” Carmen added as she dragged me towards a make up store.

;;

“That’s it, I’m beat guys.” I sighed as we left the mall, what felt like millions of bags in my hands.

“Okay, okay. I agree we’ve done enough shopping for today.” Caitlyn laughed as I climbed into the back seat, the bags trailing in behind me. We soon set off back to my house and I sighed as I got out of the car.

“Okay girls, thank you for taking me today, and I’ll see you at school on Monday.” I smiled, they said goodbye and I quickly shut the door, making my way up to my house. “Mom! I’m back!” I exclaimed and jumped as I saw Alex in the living room. “Fuck, Alex, you scared the shit out of me.” I said as I hid the bags in the closet under the staircase.

“Winter dance stuff?” He asked with a soft chuckle and I nodded as I wrapped my arms around his neck. “Oh yeah, why didn’t you tell me it was your birthday tomorrow?” He asked, his face showing a hurt expression. I sighed softly as I pecked his lips.

“Cause I know people will make a big deal and it’s just another day for me..” I sighed and he shrugged softly.

“If people get you things, just be happy about it Ruby. You may think it’s just another day but you’re eighteen! It’s meant to be a big day!” He said with a soft smile and I shrugged as I placed my head on his shoulder. “I hope you know, this means your older than me.” He chuckled and I grinned with a soft laugh.

“How does it feel having an older woman as your girlfriend, Mr Gaskarth?” I asked with a sly wink and he smirked softly as he bent down to kiss my lips.

“It feels rather amazing actually.” He chuckled and I smiled softly at him. “I need to do something, I’ll be right back.” Alex smiled and I nodded softly as he walked into the kitchen where my mother was.

Alex’s POV.

I walked into the kitchen and smiled at Ruby’s mother.

“Sarah? Would you please do me a big favour?” I asked with a soft chuckle and she turned around from whatever she was cooking on the stove.

“Course I will.” She smiled and I grinned back.

“Can you please keep Ruby busy upstairs while I make a few phone calls for her birthday?” I asked and Sarah nodded softly before patting me on the shoulder and walking out of the kitchen.

“Just keep an eye on the food please alex!” I heard her exclaim and I smiled softly before shouting back ‘okay‘. “Honey, why don’t we go up stairs and you can show me what you bought?” I heard her mother say excitedly and I heard Ruby giggle before grabbing the bags and walking up the stairs, her mother following behind. I pulled out my phone and called Jack quickly.

“Hey man, what’s up?” Jack asked as he picked up after three rings.

“Hey Jack, your house is free tomorrow night, right? Aren’t your parents out of town?” I asked hopefully and he chuckled on the end of the line.

“Yeah man they are, why?” He asked curiously and I sighed in relief.

“It’s Ruby’s birthday man, she didn’t want anyone to know and I’ve only found out today.” I sighed and he gasped in shock.

“I’m going out to but things now, I’ll call in all the guys to help me set up for it. You just.. Keep her busy all day tomorrow while we set it all up, okay?” He asked and I nodded my head before realising he couldn’t see me.

“Got it, Okay so I’ll see you and the guys tomorrow.” I said, I waited for him to say ‘bye’ before hanging up the phone and stirring the food that Sarah was making. Not long after they came down the stairs and both came into the kitchen.

“Honey, it’s gorgeous, your going to look stunning!” Sarah exclaimed and I instantly grew curious as I pulled Ruby into my arms.

“But I wanna see it!” I whined as I pouted at her. She simply patted my head and giggled lightly. I loved her laugh, it instantly cheered me up and any shit mood I was in, turned in to a good one. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without her at this moment in time, with everything that she’d helped me through with Tom dying and my dysfunctional family because of it, she was the only thing I had to be proud of.

Ruby’s POV.

I took Alex’s hand in mine and pulled him out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my room. As soon as I got inside I flopped down on the bed, it was already 7pm and I was tired from the endless shopping trip not too long ago.

“What do you want to do?” Alex asked as he laid down on the bed and pulled me into his chest.

“We could watch a film?” I suggested as I pointed to the large TV on the wall, hundreds of films situated underneath it on some shelves. Alex went over to the shelves and picked out a film before placing it in the DVD player and turning off the lights before quickly re-joining me in bed. I saw what film he’d put on and instantly buried my head in his chest. “This films scary Alex!” I exclaimed sadly and he chuckled as he kissed my forehead.

“That’s the point, you’ll cuddle up to me.” He chuckled and I grinned as I looked up into his soft brown eyes.

“Alex?..” I asked tiredly and he mumbled something.

“Sorry, yeah?” He chuckled and I smiled as I kissed his t-shirt clad chest.

“Stay the night please?.. I don’t want to sleep alone tonight..” I mumbled and he smiled as he placed a finger underneath my chin and lifted my head softly so I was looking into his eyes yet again.

“I’d love too.” He smiled as he pecked my lips softly. He licked along my bottom lip and I gladly gave him entrance, he pulled away not to long after and pecked my cheek. I climbed up from the bed and walked over to my chest of drawers in the darkness and pulled out some pajamas. I instantly pulled off my current t-shirt, not really caring if Alex saw as he’d have to see it sometime. As soon I was about to put on the pajama top, I felt hands on my hips. I turned around to see Alex staring at me, licking over his lips, a lustful look in his eyes.

“Bad Alex!” I said as I slapped away his hand. He smirked slightly as he rubbed his hands up and down my hips.

“You’re perfect.” He smiled as he bent down to kiss me softly. I had a feeling this was going to be a good night..
♠ ♠ ♠
Possibly a little crappy, but I'm really tired D: Comment/subscribe? :)