Status: COMMENTS AND I'LL UPDATE!

Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass

You left me feeling play-ay -ayed.

November 28th, a week later.

Snow was falling softly outside, instantly telling me it was close to Christmas. This was the first white winter I’d really seen and I really was using it up as much as I could. I loved the snow and I hadn’t seen it that much before now. The snow was now that deep that luckily we’d been given the whole week off school.

“Rewby.. Can we go out in the snow again?” Jacob asked excitedly and I sighed as I ran my fingers through his short hair.

“Bud, you’re gonna end up getting a cold. No playing in the snow today but if your good for your Mommy then maybe I’ll take you out tomorrow.” I said and he sighed softly as he nodded.

“Is Lex coming round tewday?” He asked as he continued colouring in and I shrugged more to myself than him as he wasn’t looking at me.

“I don’t know honey, he just turns up.” I said with a soft laugh and he giggled. I take a sip of my water and sit down on the sofa to watch TV.

“I like Lexy, I fink yew should marry him Rewby!” He exclaimed and I spat out some of the water that I had recently been drinking.

“Oh, honey, me and Alex are just friends.” I said and he gave me a thoughtful look.

“I may be two Rewby, but I know your not fwiends!” He said as he continued with his drawing like nothing had happened.

“We really need to stop you being so smart..” I muttered to myself. “But we’re only friends Jacob. And nothing more will be said on the matter.” I added and he shrugged before continuing.

“Whatever you say, Rewby.” He muttered and I rolled my eyes. Not long later a knock came at the door. I got up from the sofa and walked slowly over to the door to answer it, just as I opened the door to see Alex, Jacob continued yet again. “Marry him!” He exclaimed loud enough for him to hear.

“I’m gonna have to get you a muzzle some day!” I exclaimed loudly and I heard him giggling as he ran into the kitchen to our mother.

“What was that about marriage?” Alex asked with a soft laugh and I shook my head before I opened the door wider for him to enter.

“Don’t even ask!” I exclaimed and he chuckled softly as he sat down on the sofa.

“Lexy!” Jacob shouted loudly as he ran out of the kitchen, instantly jumping on Alex’s lap.

“Hello Buddy!” Alex exclaimed back as the two year old hugged him tightly and he hugged back.

“Are you and Rewby gonna get married one day?” The two year old asked curiously and Alex looked at him in confusion as I sighed and hit my forehead.

“Where’d you get that from?” He chuckled. “Me and your sister are just very good friends.” He added with another laugh as he looked at me. I shrugged softly and sat down next to Alex.

“I have no idea where it came from, he randomly came out with it around fifteen minutes ago.” I sighed and Alex just chuckled as he pulled a funny face at Jacob.

“Buuuht!” He exclaimed again. “You’d be good tewgether!” He exclaimed and I shot him a strange stare as I pointed to the kitchen.

“Go to Mommy now.” I said and he sighed before getting down from the sofa and slumped off into the kitchen.

“Awwh, he was just being cute.” He said and I laughed.

“No, he was just being annoying like siblings are.” I giggled and Alex shrugged. Just then, my mother came out of the kitchen.

“Okay, it’s 8am and I am taking this little one to the shop with me to get him out of your hands since you’ve had him constantly this week. You two have fun now!” My mother exclaimed and I looked at her before she left in concern. She had her own coffee shop so she had to go in most days to see how things were going and to keep control.

“Make sure you drive slow! The snows bad out there.” I sighed as I continuously worried about my mother and little brother.

“Don’t worry honey, with my little baby in the back, I definitely will.” She said before leaving the house without any other words said other than I love you. which I instantly said back.

“So.. What are we going to do today?” Alex asked with a soft smile and I chuckled.

“Alex, you’ve spent most of this week with me. Don’t you have an obsessive girl to see? Or maybe even.. Oh, I don‘t know, your friends other than me?!” I exclaimed giggling slightly and he shrugged as he chuckled.

“One; I think she’s finally starting to leave me the fuck alone. And two; I could invite them all down here?” He suggested and I thought for a moment before nodding in agreement.

“Sure, why not. Their mostly guys and I have an xbox and rock band. You’ll be entertained for hours.” I laughed and his eyes instantly lit up.

“You have rock band?” He asked in amazement and I simply nodded my head as he gasped. “I’m calling them right now!” He exclaimed as he pulled out his phone and dialled Jack’s number. After a long time of calling people, pretty much everyone was here apart from Lisa. “Get out your xbox woman!” He exclaimed with a large grin and I chuckled as I put the disk into the xbox and attached all the items.

;;

The boys were happily playing their games whilst me and the girls talked about random stuff.

“I’m so glad you and Alex are friends again,” Caitlyn said, and Carmen and Kera agreed. “I hate Lisa with a burning passion, all she’s doing is bringing down Alex with her constant stalking!” Caitlyn added with a grunt.

“I swear that bitch is planning something though. I don’t hear from her for ages, and when I do all she talks about is Alex.” Carmen said in confusion. “She said she was going to get revenge for you stealing him away or some god awful shit like that.” She said with a dark chuckle. “But don’t worry, girl, we’ve all got your back. We like you way more than we like her. So if she does anything to you, she’ll get a revenge of her own.” She chuckled and I laughed along. I may have only known these people little over two months, but I already felt like a part of their family.

“Ruby! You’re singing for us cause Alex is fucked!” Jack shouted and I grunted.

“Jack, no need to shout, I’m only here!” I exclaimed back with a soft giggle but I walked over and grabbed the mic. “But sure, what you singing?” I asked and he smiled before selecting ‘Hoopeston - The Reason’ I shrugged softly before I began singing.

“I’m not a perfect person. There’s many things I wish I didn’t do. But I continue learning, I never meant to do those things to you. And so I have to say before I go, That I just want you to know!” I sang my best, catching the attention off most of the people in the room as I started the chorus.

I’ve found a reason for me, to change who I used to be, A reason to start over new. And the reason is you. I sang as I started to get into the music. I saw Jack mess up and I giggled softly as I sang.

I’m sorry that I hurt you, It’s something I must live with everyday. And all the pain I put you through, I wish that I could take it all away, and be the one who catches all your tears. That’s why I need you to hear!” I hear everyone whispering amongst themselves but zone it out as I start to sing the chorus again.

I’ve found a reason for me, to change who I used to be, A reason to start over new. And the reason is you. As the song eventually came to a stop, everyone clapped and I looked at them in confusion.

“What?” I asked, a slight nervous tone to my voice.

“Rubes, that was amazing!” Caitlyn giggled. “You have a pure talent.. Unlike someone.” She coughed trying to hide her remark, but Alex easily heard and threw a pillow at her head. “Hey! Who said it was you!” She exclaimed as she stood up, getting in Alex’s face to try and scare him. He simply pushed her back and she fell onto the sofa that we were sat on before.

“No pushing girls, Lex!” I exclaimed as I jumped on him, crushing him with my ass. “Now, say sorry!” I exclaimed again as he groaned.

“Okay, okay!” He exclaimed as I sat on his wrists. “I’m sorry Kate!” He exclaimed and with a smirk I stood back up and walked into the kitchen, grabbing some alcohol from the cabinets that my mother said I could have.

“Now who, wants to play a shot game?” I asked with a small smirk as I help up the various bottles of vodka, whiskey and other random spirits. Everyone cheered and I pushed the coffee table out of the way and everyone sat down on the floor in a circle. “Okay, so the rules are simple..”

Two hours later.

It was only two hours into the game but everyone was already pretty drunk. I only stopped the game once when my mother called to say that her and Jacob were staying in the apartment above the coffee shop for the night as it wasn’t being used and the weather was far too bad for her to drive home, which was pretty good for us seeing as we were all pissed and my mother coming home would not be good for me.

“Okay everyone! Let the game continue as my mother will not be home until the morning, so you can all crash here if you like?” I asked and everyone nodded in agreement before downing our last shots.

“I think enough with the s-shots game, let’s play spin the bottle! Apart from Kera and Rian who can only kiss the same sex as they are in a relationship.” Carmen suggested with a slur and everyone agreed apart from Kera and Rian who silently protested as having to kiss their guy friends and girl friends. I span the empty vodka bottle and it landed on Jack. I sighed softly before talking.

“Come on Jacky, let’s get this over with.” I laughed, crawling over to him and pecking him gently on the lips. Carmen span next and it landed on Zack, the guy I met at their band practice and she crawled over, a mini make out session going on. Once Carmen was back she rose her hand.

“Everyone from now on has to kiss like that, girl on girl and boy on boy too.” She slurred with a drunken wink and I snickered. Next it was Rian and it landed on Alex. Both groaned softly.

“Fuck it, no one will remember this in the morning!” Rian exclaimed as he quickly pecked his best friend. They wiped at their lips afterwards and Rian had a mini make out session with Kera to make up for it.

“I don’t think that was fair, they didn’t make out!” Carmen exclaimed and I just laughed softly.

“Okay.. Leaving out Kera at this moment in time, your turn Alex!” I exclaimed and he span the bottle, it sadly landed on me. I sighed softly, remembering the new rule of kissing. “Okay Gaskarth.” I said crawling over to him and grabbing his neck, pulling his lips onto mine roughly as I licked his bottom lip. His tongue soon entered my mouth and began to explore. I had to admit, he was an amazing kisser. I pulled away moments later and he just stared at me, his eyes wide as he licked across his lips.

After another two hours of randomly kissing people, everyone crashed apart from me and Alex, who was still staring at me from across the room as a film played in the background. Alex moved gently over to me, avoiding the bodies along the floor as best as he could with how much alcohol he’d consumed. He sat down next to me on the sofa, instantly grabbing my neck and pulling me into another kiss. The drink was now taking it’s toll on me, so I without hesitation kissed him back. He moved his body, and mine followed as he laid me down on the sofa, hovering over me as our lips stayed attached. His tongue instantly pushed into my mouth and I tasted the alcohol instantly on both of us.

;;

I woke up the next morning, my head pounding from the amount alcohol that was consumed last night. I woke up to someone’s arm wrapped around my waist securely. I turned around to see it was Alex and I softly rubbed my eyes. I got out of Alex’s grip, and instantly started tidying up the bottles that were placed all over the floor. It was only 6:30am so I knew that my mother wouldn’t be back for another couple of hours. Not long later, Alex was in the kitchen with me holding his head. I chuckled softly and grabbed some Advil, placing two in front of him before taking two myself. I placed a cup of coffee in front of him to wash them down and he quickly gulped them.

“What even happened last night?” I asked as I held my head. Alex sighed as he thought back.

“Well.. I remember the shot game.. And spin the bottle.” Alex said as he gave me a soft wink. I sighed softly. As I ran my fingers through my hair.

“My mother’s gonna be so confused when she see’s a bunch of teenager’s laid across our living room floor.” I chuckled and he just joined in before instantly regretting it.

“Way too fucking loud in my head.” He groaned and I just laughed softly before entering the living room, him joining shortly after.

“How do you expect we wake them..?” I asked Alex and he got a smug look on his face as he walked back into the kitchen, grabbing a cup of water and then coming back in.

“This, my friend, is all it takes.” He smirked before telling me to cup my ears. I did so and he poured the cold water over Jack, blocking his ears quickly.

“Mother fucker!” Jack exclaimed loudly, loud enough for possibly everyone on the neighbour hood to hear. I heard muffles of ‘fuck’ and a chorus of ‘Alex, you dick’ but I simply laughed at Jack who was jumping up and down. “I fucking hate you.” Jack glared at Alex before walking into the kitchen, possibly to make himself some coffee.

“So.. You two last night.” Caitlyn said with a wink and I instantly got confused.

“What do you mean?” Me and alex said in unison causing us both to laugh.

“You guys made out for like ages. I know because the noises you were making kept me up!” Caitlyn laughed and my eyes grew wide. And I’m pretty sure Alex’s did too.

“Now, that bit I don’t remember..” I mumbled to myself and just then my mother walked through the door.

“Morning honey.” She said and then she saw the vast amounts of people in our living room. “Oh, hello.” She chuckled. “Looks like you guys had fun. I hope none of that alcohol was spilt on the floor Rube.” She said with a soft wink as Jack walked out of the kitchen topless.

“Oh.. Sorry about this Mrs Matthews.. Alex tipped ice cold water over me to wake me and I was drying it off.” He said nervously and my mother just chuckled.

“Honey, no need to explain yourself, it’s fine. It’s lovely to meet some of Ruby’s friends.” She smiled as she walked up the stairs.

“Your Mom’s like.. The coolest.” He chuckled and I laughed softly and nodded as Jacob practically attacked me into a hug.

“I missed you Rewby!” He said happily in his cute little voice. “You tew Lexy!” He exclaimed as his hands were thrown around his neck next. “Now, you better have thought about what I said yesterday yew two!” He exclaimed and Alex laughed as I slapped a hand to my forehead. I swear, this boy could be a lawyer when he grows up.

“Not now, Jake.” I mumbled as I rested my head on Alex’s shoulder, he instantly wrapped an arm around me and placed his head on top of mine.

“So.. Are you guys gonna get together now?” Caitlyn asked and my eyes widened yet again.

“We’re friends, and that is all.” I said softly and I hear Alex sigh from beside me but I block it out as I move away from his grasp. All I could think back too last night.. why couldn’t I remember..?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, S I know that Rock Band probably wasn't even out when the guys were seventeen, but for this story it was, Okay? ahah.
Two chapters in one night, yeah, I'm on a fucking roll. :)
Anyways, please comment and subscribe?! You'll make my night! :)