Status: 2 Comments = New Chapter.

Barely Legal.

Day 69; 9 weeks 5 days

Zacky held Daphne's long red hair as her head dangled in the toilet. Zacky had made sure that whenever Daphne wasn't at school she was either with him, or at her house. The young man had gotten some what crazy since he saw the teenage boy hug her.

Daphne was his, and she was always going to be his no matter what. Knowing that the young girl was this far along being pregnant with his kid, he had developed a strong feeling of possessiveness.

Pushing her head from the toilet bowl Daphne leaned against the bath tub.
"Am I late?" The teenager asked as she looked up at her baby's father, Zacky pulled his phone out shaking his head before he helped the pregnant girl up.
"Good," Daphne mumbled as she walked out of his connecting bathroom into his bed room, grabbing her backpack Daphne was ready for school.

She had told her parents she was staying with London, but had ignored London's calls and text messages all night. She knew when she got to school she was in for a world of shit from the lanky blonde.

Zacky grabbed his wallet and car keys as he walked out of his bedroom, Daphne right behind him. Walking through the house the teenager couldn't help but feel guilt. Not only had she been hiding a really big secret but now she was lying to everyone.

Getting into Zacky's car Daphne didn't say a word. She didn't know what to say to him, she felt like she was his but he was no near being hers.
"Gonna call me after school?" Zacky asked as he drove her towards his old school. The young red head just nodded her head.
"Cool. Are you going home or are you coming to my house?" Zacky once again asked, his eyes glancing towards the girl who held his child.

Daphne only shrugged her slim shoulders, "Don't know yet." She mumbled looking out the window.
Zacky gripped the steering wheel trying not to lose his patience with her.
"Daphne, you know I hate it when you give me these short ass answers." Zacky spit out, keeping his eyes on the road.
"I'm sorry, I don't know Zacky. I might go to London's, most likely I will." Daphne spoke clearly. She was owned by him in a way and she knew it.

Zacky nodded his parked at the back of the schools parking lot.
"Okay, well text me." The man demanded and Daphne only nodded her head getting out of the truck.

~

As always Daphne did what she was told to do and texted Zacky through the whole day of school. She also did the job of avoiding London, she didn't need to be stressed out even more. It probably wasn't even good for the baby.

As usual the teenage girl could be found in the empty science room with her rat cages, with her papers every where. They might be simple rodents but these tiny creatures were her and now her baby's future of a good life.

"Daphne." London's sharp tone called out in the silent room. Daphne had to keep her annoyed sigh in, Looking up from one of her rats. The younger girls eyes widened as she saw her best friend, she looked to be in distress, depressed, her eyes were red and swollen her hair a mess.

"London whats wrong?" Daphne whispered as she set her rat down in its maze walking towards her best friend.
"I miss you Daphne, you don't even seem like you like me anymore." London admitted, the tear rolling down her face.
London was a sad person, she didn't have friends she had people who envied her so when Daphne came around she never wanted to let her go.

Daphne quickly wrapped her arms around London, maybe she had been the bad friend to London.
"I'm so sorry London," Daphne mumbled in her messy blonde hair "I miss you too. I'm just going through a lot." Daphne admitted finally.
It was time to tell her best friend.

London only looked at the girl confused, through her red eyes. Daphne sighed as she pulled the tall blonde towards to the empty chairs. As both girls sat Daphne took a deep breath, it was the first time she was telling someone who was outside of Zacky's friends.

"I'm still pregnant." The red head admitted, London only looked at the younger girl, anger flashed through her big eyes as she got up leaving the room.

Daphne sat stunned, she was not expecting that, her heart broke. She didn't care how bad Zacky treated her, or what any of the guys said to her none of them mattered. But London, she did ; her leaving without any word hurt the most then what anyone could call her.

As Daphne quickly texted Vic, she started to pack up her things. She needed to see Zacky, she needed him. Maybe he could make her feel better.

Putting everything away Daphne grabbed her backpack as she walked out of the empty classroom. She had three classes left, but she couldn't stay there, not now at least.
Just like expected Vic was at the front of the school parked, Daphne quickly got in the car telling him to drive towards Zacky's.

Daphne closed the curtain between the front and back, she didn't need the french mans questions right now.
Holding back the hot tears, Daphne ran her hands through her thick hair.
When London needed someone Daphne was always there, but when Daphne needed London more than anything now she wasn't there.

As the expensive car pulled up outside of the one story house there was a car parked there that the teenager had never seen. Getting out of the car Zacky's house door opened.
The smile that was quickly put on Daphne's face vanished just as fast.

A tall blonde stood in the door way of the one story home, Zacky looked at the woman in such a different way then he had ever looked at Daphne. The moment their lips connected Daphne felt her world crash down.

It was now true that she didn't have Zacky, in any way.

As Gina pulled away, Zacky's green eyes instantly was met with the chocolate brown ones he was hoping his child had.

Zacky fucked up, and he finally knew he did as he watch he baby's mother get back into the car and leave. Gina could only watch confused as the maybach drove off.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you would read THIS
comment or subscribe.

A7X will be appearing but its an Hollywood Undead story.
My first c: