Status: 2 Comments = New Chapter.

Barely Legal.

Day 28; 4 weeks

Daphne circled around the three cages that were set up in the science class, bringing up the clip board and writing everything down that she needed to.

"What up Debby downer." The shrill voice brought a annoyed look to Daphne's face,
"Ugh, London. You can give me headaches." Daphne mumbled as she bent down to see one of the rat's circling her cage slowly, "She's in labor," The teen girl brought a recorder from the white lab coat, speaking fast and quietly into the microphone.

When she was done Daphne put the recorder back into her pocket before looking up at her friend who stared curiously at another rat cage.
"What are you doing in here? You know I'm busy for the rest of the day on this." Daphne said once more annoyed as she crossed her arms.
"What the hell is your problem? You've been such a cunt lately." The blonde rolled her eyes before sitting down, refusing to move. Daphne sighed as she put her clip board down on a table, running a hand through her elbow length hair.
"I'm just stressed about this stupid rat project, I mean if I get it right this time I have straight shot into Princeton." Daphne admitted some of the truth.

London just shook her head as she brought a lollipop from her purse, unwrapping it and sticking it in her mouth.
"Nope, you're lying." The blonde stated before putting her feet on top of the table as she sucked on the lollipop.
Daphne only glared at her best friend before pointing at the door. "Out." the younger girl said, getting more annoyed by the second.
"But-" London was stopped short as Daphne started to march towards her.

"Fine!" The blonde threw up her hands walking towards the door, stopping short London looked at her friend.
"You better fucking call me later, Ryan's party is this weekend and I'm not fucking missing it!" She screamed before shaking one of the rat cages and running out.

Daphne stood with her mouth hanging open as she looked at the frazzled rat. "What a bitch."

~

Daphne dragged herself through her front door, turning around she waved at her driver before he left.
"Hello?" Daphne yelled through the house, but as always it was empty.
Walking up the stairs the small girl only went straight for her bathroom, locking it, even if she was alone she wasn't going to take any chance's.

Unzipping her back pack the girl brought out the three pregnancy tests she had bought before school, the stress has been eating at her all day. She knew she was pregnant, and she knows who it was but hoping it would just go away or be all in her head.

Daphne quickly unwrapped all three packages before pulling out two at a time.

Soon all the sticks were peed on and the small red head paced back and forth through her bedroom. If she was pregnant she would never be allowed to go to Yale or Princeton, which were her two dream school's, her parents had dreamed the day she attend one of those schools, if she was pregnant her parents would disown her.

Daphne only let the tears roll down her face, se felt like someone had punched her in the chest as she thought about the disappointed looks on her parents face if she had to tell them she was pregnant.

Daphne didn't want to look down, she couldn't look down because she already knew the answer but didn't want them to be confirmed.

Daphne took a deep breath before she looked down, only to be stared back by the bright pink smiley face's, all six of them had bright pink smiley faces....

"MOTHER FUCKER!" Daphne screamed, her shrill screaming never stopping even as the tears rolled down her face.

She's pregnant...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so a little look on how Daphne is and how serious she takes her school work.
I like comments<3