Status: 2 Comments = New Chapter.

Barely Legal.

Day 46; 6 weeks 4 days

Daphne could only sit with her small fist clenched around the silver pen. Has this become her new life? Sitting in Zackys dining room, doing her homework as him and his friends sat around watching football drunk off their asses.

It was Friday night and she was supposed to be with London, but ever since Zacky realized that the baby had a heart beat and was alive he hadn't let Daphne out of his sight. Only when she goes to school or he has to drop her off at the gas station three blocks from her house.

Daphne refuses to let Zacky in, he doesn't need to know where she lives, who her parents are, and how much money she has.

Daphne sighed as she set her pen down on top of her math book, walking through the house her high heels clicked against the wooden floor.

"Zacky." Daphne said softly into the noise filled room.
"What?" The young man asked without even turning around, Daphne could only roll her eyes at his dis-respectfulness.

"Can you please keep it down I'm trying to get my homework done." Daphne tried to speak as nicely as she could without snapping at Zacky. It was hard enough being on edge but adding a rude Zacky to the mix didn't help the young mother to be.

"Yeah, we'll try." The man said, trying to wave the girl away, Daphne could feel the other men's eyes on her so she just gritted her teeth and walked back to the dining room.

BZZZ

Daphne searched through her big purse trying to find her phone. It was London calling her, sucking in a deep breath Daphne answered her phone.
"Hello?" The young girl spoke nervously into her phone.
"Hey girl! Do you need a ride or is Vic gonna bring you?" London's happy voice rang out into Daphne's ear. The small girl could only chew on the inside of her cheek, she was about to blow London off again and her heart ached.

"I- I can't come London." Daphne mumbled sadly into the phone. The shuffling on the other end stopped and the call went silent.
"London?" Daphne whispered into the phone trying to get her best friend to speak.

"Whatever Daph, when you want to actually be my friend then you can come talk to me." And with that London hung up the phone. Daphne's chocolate eyes were soon spilling out big tears, her best friend was mad at her. The only person who actually showed her love was mad at her, and it was all Zacky's fault.

Slamming her head into the open book on the table Daphne only cried silently to herself.

After a few moments Daphne composed herself, whipping the tears from her eyes trying not to smudge her make-up. As the young girl went back to her homework she couldn't help but feel that someone else had entered the room.

The chair to the left of her was soon slid out and a form was in it's seat.
"How old are you again?" The scruff voice of Brian called out in a question, Daphne only cleared her throat as she glanced up at the handsome man.

"Sixteen, why?" Daphne questioned back as she finished up a couple more problems on her homework.
"You don't dress like you're sixteen." Brian once again shot back, but now a grin on his face as his eyes scaled up and down the young teen.

"You're right, I dress like a young lady." Daphne rolled her eyes, the last thing she needed at the moment was Brian trying to talk to her when he's drunk.
"Maybe that's how Zacky got himself into this shit hole." Brian laughed out as he took a swig from the glass bottle.
Daphne's eyes shot up at the man, soon the young girl was sitting up straight like she always did when she was about to get into a debate with someone.

"Excuse me?" Daphne raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow at the man who now sat with his legs crossed staring at the girl.
"You dress like your older, you carry yourself like you're some type of woman with the greatest life. I'm just saying maybe that's how my friend got himself into this big ass mess." Brian said with a shrug.

Daphne's breathing was soon becoming rigged, no words could come out of her mouth. The truth was finally coming out.
"You don't think that Zacky and you are a couple right?" Brian asked with all seriousness. The question caught Daphne off guard, did she think that?

"No, we're just having a kid together." The young woman rolled her eyes as she snatched her pen from the table and began her homework once more.
"I'm only gonna tell you this so you don't get hurt, kid." Brian spoke out as he leaned towards Daphne.

"You were only supposed to be a good fuck, his dumb ass just didn't pull out in time. He doesn't want you, shit, he barley wants this kid ; he knows that you'll probably open your mouth and fuck up our band. He knows you're a gold digging whore. He still loves his ex, so maybe you should think twice about this mistake." Brian said as he tried to put a friendly hand on the girls shoulder.

Daphne only shrugged his big hand off of her, shaking her head slowly. If Zacky didn't want this then she wanted to hear it from him.
"Whatever." The young girl spoke the only word that wanted to come out of her mouth. The man only shrugged as he stood from the table.
"Just trying to warn you kid." Brian said as he walked swiftly from the room.

She knew they hated her but it was the first time one of them was actually voicing it. Daphne glanced down at her watch and then bit her lip before she picked up her phone and dialed the number she knew by heart.

"Ello?" The french accent rang through the phone.
"Vic. Can you come pick me up from my friends house, I have other plans I need to be getting to." Daphne spoke trying to keep her shaky voice steady.
"Right away Miss. Cruise." The french man spoke and with that Daphne simply hung up her phone and went to her speed dial. Pressing the number she always did Daphne held her phone to her ear hoping it would pick up.

"What?" London's annoyed voice said into the receiver.
"I'm sorry, I thought one of my rats were having babies but I'm on my way." Daphne tried to reason.
"Because of a rat you only blew me off, again?" London's voice now sounding angry.
"You know how much this rat project means to me." Daphne once again tried to reason with her best friend.
"Fine. I'll see you at Chris's house." London mumbled and again hung up on Daphne.

Daphne only gathered her things before she got up from the table and started her journey towards the front door. Zacky didn't even care, he never once looked back as he heard her heels clicking as she made her way towards the front door.

But Brian did, Brian watched with a grin on his face as the young teenager opened the front door, and shut it. Leaving the Zacky Baker's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Daphne's outfit