Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 22

*Gerard's POV*

I was currently lying in my bunk, Amelia in my arms. It must be like... 3am-ish or something. I couldn't get any sleep, because my head is aching. I should stop drinking. But where's the fun in that?

Amelie and I hooked up in a random hotel and decided to come here after. I couldn't face Frank and Sam myself. To Amy (Yes, I call her Amy time to time) I made it seem like I was lonely.

I can't stand the quietness in here. I need coffee. Yes, coffee here I come. I slowly moved from my bunk, not to wake Amelie. Luckily, she didn't feel a thing. I was only wearing boxers, but who's gonna see me at this time of the day anyway. Surely, I was mistaken.

When I entered the kitchen and turned on the lights, I was greeted by a very tired Frank. I'm pretty sure I jumped a bit. Maybe I even squealed. That sent Frank into a laughing fit. He sounds like a chipmunk on helium.

"You... You screamed like a g-girl" he tried to say while laughing, sorry, suffocating at the same time.

"Did not. I was caught off guard. And I'm not the one laughing like a female." I crossed my arms.

He immediately stopped laughing.

"Well, that's not obviously true. Look who's standing like a girl right now."

I looked down at my pose and mentally face palmed myself.

"I'm just sassy, k?" I smiled and sat down.

"Why are you up so early anyway?"

"I could ask you the same, Gee" Frank smiled.

"Head ache. Coffee."

"Addict." He grinned. "I just couldn't sleep." Frank shrugged.

"Oh, m'kay."

"By the way, I made fresh coffee, it's in the pot."

"Thanks man." I got up and poured myself a cup.

"Where's Sam."

"Sleeping, I left her in the bunk."

I smiled at that. Franks mustn't feel that strongly about her if he'll just leave her like that.

We continued making small talk to the early hours in the morning. I don't remember the last time I was this happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Interesting fact: When you think about winning a million dollars, the first thing that comes into your mind is the thing you value the most in this world :) Let me know what you value.
xoxo,
K.