Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 24

*Gerard's POV*

I felt bad for Frank, that I had to leave him like that. I'm enjoying the fact that our relationship is turning normal again. Though, as much as I hate to admit it, him being with Sam actually makes it easier to speak to Frank. And I really hate it.

Anyway, I had to ditch him. Amelia sent me a text to meet her outside the bus. I didn't even notice her leaving. She told me it was urgent.

It took me quite a while to find her. I noticed her thin silhouette pushed against the nearby building, her blond curly hair carelessly falling around her figure. She was gorgeous, she really was. But for some absurd reason I didn't really love her. Maybe I liked her, but this was not love. She was not the one for me. Ashley was.

Amy smiled warmly, as she noticed me approaching. Of course I smiled back, how could I not?

"Hello Gerard" Amelia hugged me tightly. She smelled like cinnamon. The perfect winter aroma.

"Hello to you too." I inhaled sharply as I pulled away. "Why did you run off like that. You said you wanted to talk about something urgent?"

"I needed to speak to you immediately. And I had to get out of that crowded tour bus. It smelled awful." She grunted her nose to show her disgust.

I laughed at her actions. To be honest, the bus did smell like sex. How could it not, with all the action going on?

I shivered at the thought of Frank and Sam getting it on. Nasty. Absolutely nasty.

Yeah, you wish it was you he'd be getting it on with..

I honestly hate my mind. Or is it my alter ego speaking to me? Who ever it is, I want to strangle them.

I am you. You are me. I'm just saying everything you're afraid to admit.

True...

"Gerard? You kinda dazed off." Amelia smiled to me.

"I guess I did." I sighed. "What did you want to talk about?"

"I think it's better if I tell you somewhere else." She bit her lip anxiously.

I nodded, as we continued down the street.

Time Lapse

What? What?! WHAT??!

"Please don't be mad at me, it's not my fault. Just please say something." Amelia pleaded.

"I'm not mad." I hissed. I rubbed my temples, trying to calm down. "I'm just.. a little overwhelmed, that's all." I tried to fake a smile.

She looked at me worriedly. How could this have happened. It's absurd. I can't be mad at her. I can't actually be mad at myself either. How could Amelia get...

...pregnant?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my darlings. Well, this is kinda... unexpected I guess? Please don't hate me D: For what it's worth, I love you. :3
xoxo,
K.