Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 25

“Frank?” I heard his pleading voice as soon as I picked up my phone.

“Hey Gee.”

“Frankie?” he asked again, as if he hadn’t heard me answering him before.

“Gee, what’s wrong?” I questioned, getting worried.

“I.. She… Frankie come here?” It was evident that he was crying. My best friend was crying and I couldn’t just stay here and listen to his sobs. Of course I was gonna go there.

“Where are you?”

Once I knew where he was at I almost ran out of the bus, trying to get to him as fast as possible. Hearing him hurt was something I couldn’t bear. I didn’t want him to hurt. His sobs made my heart ache and brought tears to my eyes. He was making me cry too.

The first thing I did when I found him was hugging him. My arms were wrapped around his torso, never wanting to let go of him. Not until his last tears were shed, not after that. I wanted to have him in my arms forever, until I died, but that was only a wish. I had too many of those. And they were called wishes for a reason. I knew I would’ve never been able to get him, so that was a wish, a desire that would never come true.

For a while Gee just continued sobbing, neither of us saying a word.

“Frankie, this can’t be true. She’s got to be lying. Tell me she’s lying, please.” He whispered still in misery.

“What’s she done?” I asked, getting angry, because she dared hurt my best friend, but I couldn’t show it. No, it would’ve hurt him even more.

“She’s pregnant.”

“Shit.”

My thoughts were all revolving around one thing: what a fucking bitch she was. I didn’t understand how she was able to go whoring around like she did, sleeping with every guy that came near her, not being smart enough to actually use protection and then blame the result on Gerard. I mean, really? That bitch probably knew it couldn’t have been Gerard’s child, but he was the best option she had, wasn’t he? Always sticking around, in love with her and too blind to see what kind of person she really was.

She didn’t deserve him, not at all. And he didn’t deserve someone like her. He was too good to be fucked with like that. Gee deserved way better than that.
I would’ve been good to him. I would’ve never dared hurt him, but I wasn’t an option for him. He had made that clear.

And although I knew that, I still couldn’t let go. I still held on to the hope that someday he would change his mind and decide to be with me. I was desperately holding onto the tiny chance I still had, but that was crushed when I found out about his girlfriend’s pregnancy.

He would’ve never left her with a baby on the way or a baby to take care of. He was too good for that. Unfortunately.
♠ ♠ ♠
And again this comes with an apology. I'm sorry it took me ages (11 fucking days!) to write this, and then it's not even a long chapter. I'll try to be better next time.

Shameless advertising: I just got myself a tumblr again and this time I actually want to use it. I'll probably talk about my stories and bands I like and stuff.
Follow me here, if you're not afraid to read lots of rambling and unneccessary facts?