Status: Don't be a silent reader! :)

Oh Baby, Let Me In

Chapter 8

*Gerard's POV*

I was rudely awoken by the bright sun. I groaned in displeasure, suddenly aware that there is someone next to me. I assumed it was Ashley. I was sorely mistaken, because the person next to me was lacking a certain curve to their body.

I bolted out of the bunk fast. The being lying in the bed was no other than Frank, who was wearing only boxers. Needless to say I was scared shitless. I have to say I was lacking some clothing myself.

I didn't remember a thing from the night before. We entered the club, started drinking and bam, nothing after that. And my head was destroying me. It felt like tiny little chipmunks were playing drums at the very center of my head. Pills, I have to get some pills fast.

I ran to the kitchen, took the tablets and decided to make myself a cup of coffee. Hell, why I'm already here, why not make myself a glamorous brunch. The rattling sound in my stomach agreed with me.

I sat by the table, eating my meal and trying to remember last night.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.Time Lapse-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

I was staring at some random reality show on MTV. Oh god, it's amusing to watch idiots discuss their problems. (A/N: It really is, it's like one of my favorite pastime xD)

I heard Frank get up. He looked confused and frustrated.

"Gee?" He yelled.

"I'm here, Frankie boy. Watching TV"

He slowly and lazily made his way to the so-called living room.

"Morning" he yawned.

"I think you mean afternoon" I grinned at him.

"Where are the others?" He looked around, failing to spot Ray and Mikey.

"I'm pretty sure they went out yesterday too. Who knows."

"Okay. Do you remember anything from last night?" Frank asked a bit nervously.

"Umm, no. Do you?" I turned off the television.

"Nope, Nada, nothing! Absolutely nothing." He rambled and looked down at his feet. He answered that question too fast. But why would he lie about something so unimportant? I'm going to let that slide...

"Okay, whatever. Gonna go take a drag. Wanna join?" I asked him, failing to get eye contact, because he was still looking at his down.

"Nope, I'm fine.."
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Don't be mad at me, but the action is going to come (cum xD) and it will be worth the wait ;) Meanwhile, if you want us to update sooner, motivate us by commenting. And we both love you so much for doing so!! You're our shiny little diamonds.
xoxo,
K.