‹ Prequel: Your Heart

Dark Before the Dawn

When you used to close your eyes.

Alex

Some things need to change. Now. I need to talk to Zack and figure out why the fuck he’s been smiling so much recently. I know that it’s not because of me, so why is he so happy? I used to be the one that made him happy. I hope to hell that he hasn’t met a new guy. I’ll kill anyone that tries to take Zack from me.

He’s the reason I’ve stopped taking my meds. I want to get better without the help of chemicals, for him. I want to be able to take control of my own life, instead of relying on a few pots of drugs to do that for me.

It’s all for Zack. All for him. Everything’s for him.

Words cannot describe the pain I feel when I see the bruises on Zack’s skin. I don’t mean to hurt him, I really don’t. I try to work out my anger and irritation in different ways, but sometimes he’s the only thing in front of me and…well, clearly I turn into an asshole. I’m not an asshole really. I love him. I love Zack more than I’ll ever love anyone, and I hope to God that he knows that.

I don’t know what I’d do if he left me, I really don’t.

Another crappy day at work passed, and I found myself getting home faster than I thought. Maybe it’s the motivation of Zack being there, waiting for me, that spurred me on. I sure as hell could use his presence to make me feel better.

When I got to the apartment, I shut the front door behind me, walking down the hallway and towards the living area, where I could hear the TV playing. When my eyes landed on Zack, my breath hitched in my throat.

Oh fuck.

He was shirtless, only wearing sweatpants, with a slight sheen of sweat running over his skin. Fuck, he’d obviously just finished working out. And fuck, he looks good. Every muscle defined, glistening, just waiting for me to taste. I can only imagine how much better he’d look writhing beneath me.

I tried to stifle my moan, but Zack heard it and looked over at me.

“Hey,” Zack smiled.

I just grunted.

Zack’s eyes fell to the tent pitching over my crotch, and he smirked slightly. Oh fuck. I wish I could control how turned on I am, I really do. It’s not fair that simply the sight of him shirtless, his muscles perfectly tight and toned, can arouse me without even touching him. Fuck.

“I’m sorry I haven’t been around the past few days,” I managed to choke.

“That’s okay, I know you’ve been busy…”

Zack trailed off, biting his bottom lip. He has something else to say. I’m not going to interrupt. Not if it benefits me.

“…but you can make up for it now,” Zack finally finished.

I moaned softly as his eyes filled with hunger. Fuck. I can’t remember the last time we had sex. I can’t remember the last time I filled his ass, coming and coming until as both blacked out. Fuck. I’m going to give him a night to remember.

I walked to his side and straddled his waist, immediately pressing our lips together in a slow, intense kiss. Zack moaned into my mouth, his hands clutching at my hips as my hard-on pressed painfully into his stomach. I broke away gasping, my eyes wide and my hormones throbbing. Zack’s eyes lit up when he looked at me. Fuck, I must looked wrecked already.

What? It’s been so long.

“I want you. So badly,” I breathed.

Zack knows that tone of voice.

“I’m yours,” he said shyly.

I moaned softly again and surged forward to press our lips together again, kissing Zack a lot more passionately this time. He gasped as I pushed him down on his back, smiling as I chuckled into his mouth, before breaking the kiss.

“First, you’re going to get on your hands and knees right here, and I’m going to rim you before fucking you. Then you’re going to stretch yourself while I shower. Then you’re going to join me in the shower and I’m going to fuck you face first against the wall. And then we’re going to get onto our bed and make love until we pass out,” I purred.

Zack’s breath hitched in his throat, a shameless moan slipping from his lips as I ground my hips down, my painfully hard dick rubbing firmly again his half-hard dick. Fuck, it’s been so long since we were last intimate, even more so to this degree.

“How does that sound, hmm?” I asked, kissing along Zack’s jaw.

“Sounds perfect,” Zack agreed, cheeks flushed.

“On your hands and knees then,” I smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Huh.
Well, at least you got to see Alex's side of things.
And how he still feels for Zack.
Halloween is the next chapter, and Zack gets surprised at a party...

Okay, so I'm on my last week of uni before Christmas break now, and I don't think I'll be able to update again before I get home. And when I do get home, I'm working in London for two weeks, so unless I get some serious encouragement, updates will be few and far between! Sorry!

144 subscribers? Amazing! Please show a little more love if you're actually enjoying this sequel? Thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter!

kew_atl
Ultraviolet Light
JonnyCraig
emmarulez
Rory The Roman
Forever Young.
JessicStar
a7x.Sick.Puppie.x

xo