Sequel: I Wish
Status: Currently Writing!

The Mess I Made

It's only been a few days since I've been released from rehab. It's been three years since any of my friends have even talked to me. I don't blame them. I don't think I would either. Not after everything I did and all of the problems that I've caused. What I did was pretty unforgiveable. So why am I trying to get them to forgive me when I can't even forgive myself? I don't know. All I do know is that I miss them.

I've made a real mess out of things.
  1. It Ends Tonight
    When darkness turns to light, it ends tonight.
  2. My Immortal
    And if you have to leave. I wish that you would just leave. Your presence still lingers here and it wont leave me alone.
  3. Finally Sober
    That's not the way I want my story to end.
  4. Thanks for the Memories
    Thanks for the memories, even if they weren't so great.
  5. Here With You
    I'm so in love with you. My mind is set on you. This time and every time. I just can't get enough of you.
  6. It's Complicated
    You're not the person that I knew back then. Let's try and act like this never happened. Follow your friends like you ever had them.
  7. I'd Rather Make Mistakes Than Nothing At All
    And now you wanna talk, so fitting. I remember times, when you were holding by a thread of chance.
  8. All Or Nothing
    Can't you see it's pointless just to argue? I'm screaming, but I can break through to you. If you'd only shut your mouth and listen.
  9. Moments
    I'll find the words to say, before you leave me today.
  10. Tell Me A Lie
    Could you tell me a lie, lie 'cause I don't want to hear those words tonight.
  11. Can You Find Me
    Can you find me in the midst of the crowd and do you dream of me when the lights go down?
  12. More Than This
    I'm broken, do you hear me? I'm blinded, 'cause you are everything I see. I'm dancing alone. I'm praying that your heart will just turn around.
  13. Blame It On the Rain
    Does she look at you the way I do? Try to understand the words you say and the way you move. Does she get the same big rush when you go in for a hug and your cheeks brush? Am I crazy?
  14. Homesick
    I close my eyes and I see your face. If home's where my heart is then I'm out of place.
  15. Your Guardian Angel
    I will never let you fall. I'll stand up with you forever. I'll be there for you through it all.
  16. Why Don't You Love Me?
    Left on the sidelines, stuck at a red light. Waiting for my time, and just tell me why don't you love me?
  17. Count On Me
    You can count on me like 1 2 3. I'll be there and I know when I need it I can count on you like 4 3 2 and you'll be there 'cause that's what friends are supposed to do
  18. Clock Runs Out
    You fooled me and I'm no fool
  19. Wouldn't Change A Thing
    It's like, he doesn't hear a word I say. His mind is somewhere far away and I don't know how to get there.
  20. I Hate Everything About You
    Everytime we lie awake, after every hit we take. Every feeling that I get but I haven't missed you yet.
  21. Thanks For Nothing
    It doesn't matter that much to me. Your face is the last face I ever want to see.
  22. Fighting For Nothing
    When I was younger, I wish that I would've known better.
  23. One Step At A Time
    Take one step at a time there's no need to rush.
  24. Lost In Stereo
    Tearin' up the radio. Lost in the stereo's sound.
  25. On My Way
    I've got to be on my way 'cause everything's gonna change.
  26. When You're Around
    Open your eyes, such a surprise. Calling numbers from a phone book page...
  27. Gives You Hell
    When you see my face I hope it gives you hell.
  28. Coming Home
    Where the memories always will keep you company whenever you're alone. After all of my running I'm finally coming home.
  29. Words I Couldn't Say
    There it was at the tip of my fingers. There it was on the tip of my tongue.There you were and I had never been that far. There it was the whole world wrapped inside my arms.
  30. Stand Your Ground
    Where do I start? How about I tell you that I simply cannot live without you...
  31. Update
    Sequel is up!