Sequel: I Wish
Status: Currently Writing!

The Mess I Made

Gives You Hell

You know the saying, "Some things are better left unsaid."? Well the person who said that obviously hasn't met me. They haven't lived my life. They haven't even seen what I've been through in just a short amount of time. You would think that I was some kind of soap opera character. The only difference between being in a soap opera and being me is that I haven't died and come back to life. I'm not going to hold my breath because I'm starting to think anything is possible. No matter how ridiculous it is.

Another thing that they don't know is the people that are in my life. Some are good and some are bad. I think we all have those even if we wish we could somehow get rid of them with out having to go to prison.

A lot of people have that one person in their life that they can't help but love that drives them completely crazy, some can even say a smart ass of some sort. Some people are even lucky to have that one person who wouldn't judge you no matter what. It doesn't matter what you have done or what you're going to do. They're always going to be there. If you have one of those, hold on to them tight because those people are hard to find. Then you could also have those friends who may have gotten a little bit lost along the way but they eventually find their way back. Those are the good people but life would be pretty damn boring if that's all we had.

Then there are the bad people. It could be a person that pisses us off more than words can describe. It could even be someone who knows how to get under your skin just by standing just a few feet away from you. They could even be a combination of both of those. Lucky for me, I have two people in my life that are like that. Excuse me while I go jump for joy.

I pulled Steven by the sleeve of his green plaid shirt over to the opposite side of the room where no one was sitting, "If I knew that you missed me so much I would've come by sooner."

"Are you stalking us or something?"

"Don't flatter yourself Skye."

"Just tell me why you're here. Be honest for once."

"Didn't you hear Cassidy? I'm her best friend. I came to help her out. It's not like I knew you guys were going to be here. That's just an added bonus."

"You sicken me."

"Well, I don't exactly like you either but here you are trying to talk to me again."

"I didn't get to say everything that I wanted to last time."

"Be my guest."

"You think you're ready?" I smirked while he gave me a blank stare, "I think you're scum. No, I think you're lower than scum. I don't exactly know what that is but that's what you are. If they don't already have a name for that I'll be calling the dictionary up in a few hours to put it under the name Steven. Maybe I'll even add a picture."

"Get on with it. You're boring me."

"I'm boring you huh? Is that what you say to people when they don't give you what you want or do you spike their drinks?" Steven didn't answer so I continued, "Do you have any idea what a terrible person you are? Not only are you arrogant but you're also an ass. You're disgusting. What you did to Nikki was just wrong. In more ways than one. Did you seriously not feel bad at all about what you were doing? Did you take a second to even think about it? You took that innocence away from her."

"It's not like she had to live through it."

"You are one sick son of a bitch."

"Tell me something I don't know."

"If we were in a different circumstance right now I would've started singing that stupid Selena Gomez song but there's a time and a place for that." Steven raised his eyebrow and just stared at me, "Do you know what I think when I see you or even hear your name?"

"I'm sure you're going to tell me."

"My skin crawls. It's like there are a million tiny bugs that are inside of me just begging to come out. No matter how hard I try to get rid of the feeling they just keep crawling back, much like you of course. You're always showing up at just the right times aren't you Steven?"

"I told you I'm here to help Cassidy."

"Why would I believe that?"

"It's the truth."

"Why would some nice girl like Cassidy want to be friends with an asshole like you?"

"You don't know her like I do. She's a lot different than what you think."

"You're only saying that so I can be suspicious of her. It's not working."

"She's my best friend. I know her a lot more than you do."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever. You're just saying this to change the subject."

Steven sat back on the table behind him. He leaned on his left hand and looked up at me. "Are we done here?"

"We're not done until I say we're done."

"That's why I was asking you, Skye."

"All I want to know now, is why. Why would you do that to Nikki? She never hurt anybody."

Steven sighed and looked around impatiently, "Why Nikki or why do it at all?"

"Both."

"There is no reason." Steven smirked, "She was just there. I guess you could say it was the wrong place and the wrong time but it wasn't for me. I don't regret what happened that night. I don't care how it came to happen. It's not like I remember it anyway."

I looked at him with disgust, "I can't even stand looking at you."

"Then don't. No one is forcing you to."

"Gladly." I turned around and began walking away. I paused. It feels like I'm forgetting something. I turned around to face Steven to see if I could remember. A smile crossed my face as I walked back over to him.

"I thought you were done-"

I lifted my hand and smacked him right across the face, "That's for Nikki." His eyes widened a bit as I lifted my hand a second time. This time I hit him on the opposite side, "That's for me. I'd hit you one more time for Michael but looks like he's already done that." I smiled and hit him lightly on the nose, "You should be glad that I didn't actually punch you. You'd have a bruise to match the one on your nose."

I walked away with a satisfied look on my face. I didn't care about the people that were staring at me as I was walking by. I didn't give a damn about anyone in that moment. I turned around one more time, "Oh Steven? If I see you come near one of my friends or my family again you'll be lucky that you just got a way with a broken nose."

I reached the group where Cassidy was staring completely dumbfounded at Steven. "Why would you do that?"

"Ask him yourself. After all best friends tell each other everything don't they?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys! It feels like I haven't posted anything in a while but I just did the other day o.O probably because I wrote this chapter a few days ago. I'm stuck on the last chapter. gdfjgdljg I just want it to be really good. I'm terrible at endings(as I've said before). Ah I need to get it done fkjsdkfjsdkfjs
Anyway I hope you all are having a wonderful Christmas...if you celebrate it that is...otherwise I hope you're all having a good day!
What did you guys get :p