Sequel: I Wish
Status: Currently Writing!

The Mess I Made

Words I Couldn't Say

What's the hardest thing that you've ever had to over come? Was it getting over a death of a love someone or simply graduating high school? Was it to go outside your comfort zone and do something you've never done before because you're simply too afraid? Was it admitting your true feelings for someone because you don't know how you react?

We all have our own hardships. Some are a lot easier to over come while others take a long time. It just depends on who you are. It depends on your personality. You're either outgoing or your not. People who are more outgoing tend to admit their feelings a hell of a lot sooner than people who are shy. The ones who are shy often think that they're being obvious when honestly nobody has a clue. The only way anyone is going to know is if you tell them straight up. Don't beat around the bush because that gets you no where.

Haven't you heard me say that guys are dense? Well so are girls. That's why you got to take things into your own hands even though it may piss off a few people. Oh well, they'll thank me later. If things work out according to plan anyway.

-x-

No one bothered to question my puffy red eyes when we came back into the tour bus a half an hour later, which was a good thing because I would've hit them a lot harder than I did to Steven. Maybe even harder than Michael's punch that broke Steven's nose.

Everything seemed to be back to normal. The boys went back to playing their video games and the girls watched. It was just as boring as watching paint dry. Actually I think it was worse.

Ariana pretended to pay attention but I could see her eyes begin to wonder so I took the opportunity to bring her to the back room. I would've brought Cassidy with me but I wasn't exactly comfortable around her especially since she considers Steven to be her best friend.

Ariana rolled onto the long couch in the back of the bus. I could see her eyes begin to close so I kept pocking her until her eyes reopened.

"What?"

"So..."

"Skye, I told you to give me a few days."

"Yeah well...things change." She groaned, "Ari, the boys tour starts tonight. There are going to be a ton of pretty fans hanging around for the next couple of weeks. Who knows maybe some girl will catch Cameron's eye."

Ariana hushed me, "He's going to hear you."

"I can be ten times louder and you know it."

"Please don't."

"I wont do anything, yet. You need to get your ass moving in the next few hours. Just pull him aside and say something."

"You make it sound so easy."

"That's because it is."

"If it was I would have done it a long time ago." Cameron came walking down the hallway and laid on the couch next to Ariana.

"Done what a long time ago?"

"Time is ticking!" I shouted running away.

-x-

Cameron came out of the back room in about ten minutes because apparently Ariana fell asleep while he was talking to her. Smooth. She was probably faking it. What a chicken shit.

I think it's time I take matters into my own hands. I just need to think of how I'm going to do it. They're going to be thanking me later.

We were all talking in the front of the bus while Ariana was sleeping since we couldn't really go any other place except for our bunks. It was still relatively early in the day so there was no point in sleeping.

"I can't believe she fell asleep." I rolled my eyes.

"She probably did it to get out of talking to Cameron." said Michael.

Cameron made a confused face, "Why? Did I do something wrong?"

"Nothing other than the fact that you're a blind idiot."

"Blind about what?" he asked.

"Ariana likes you moron." I covered my mouth and shrugged, "It slipped. Who cares? She likes you and I know you like her. Michael told me. Come on Cam, you know nothing stays secret from me for very long."

"She likes me?"

"How could you not notice?"

"You didn't hear the stupid noises Skye was making when we were back at Starbucks before you guys stuck us in the storage room?"

"I thought she was just doing that to piss you off."

"That was an added bonus. I also did it every time Ariana looked over at you."

"Seriously?"

"If I knew you liked her back I would have done it to you too. Enough of these stupid games. You need to be a man and tell her how you feel."

"How do I do that?"

"I've got a plan."

Ariana woke up a little while later. Everyone acted as if nothing had happened while she was asleep and I don't think she suspected anything. It's not like we were acting any weirder than we normally do.

I kept an eye on the window until a Mcdonalds came into view. I smirked and winked at Cameron, making sure Ariana didn't see. I could see Cameron start fidgeting with his hands.

It was show time.

"I'm so hungry!" I complained. I held on to my stomach in pain.

"You didn't say anything before..." said Ariana.

"It just hit me." I whined.

"We can make a stop at Mcdonalds. It's right there." suggested Zach. He was a terrible actor. Every word he said sounded like it was coming from a robot.

"Hey Carl," Michael called to the man who was driving the tour bus, "Can you pull into the driveway?"

I looked to the driveway. There were at least ten cars already in line and with nine people in the car(including Carl of course) it was going to take ages. Which was a good thing considering the only thing we needed was time.

"No no. It's going to take way too long. Let's just go inside."

Nobody protested but I could see Ariana eyeing us all suspiciously. It was probably Zach's fault she was suspicious since he was such a terrible actor.

"Do we all have to go in?" asked Cassidy. I smiled at her. I was actually surprised she was going along with the plan.

"Two of us can just go in."

"I'll go." Cameron volunteered.

"I'll go with you. I have to pee anyway."

I grinned at Cameron. Ariana got up from the couch and went over to the door waiting for Cameron. I softly nudged Cameron as he was walking by. "Go get her tiger."

"Why do you always have to be so weird?" asked Zach when he walked away.

"Someone's got to do it." Cameron and Ariana walked out. I went back to looking out the widow and when I noticed that they were inside I got up.

"Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

"Where does it look like I'm going?

"Skye, you can't just spy on them."

"Why the hell not? I'm the one who put this whole thing together."

"Fine, but I'm coming with you."

Michael and Cassidy stayed on the bus and shook their heads. By the look on Michael's face he didn't mind being alone with Cassidy. Every time they have spoken to one another there has always been a number of people around. Maybe they'll finally be able to get to know each other.

Zach and I carefully got up the bus. We tried not to make any noise once we reached the door to Mcdonalds. Since there was no where else to go we hid in the play place to keep an eye on the two of them while they were in line.

They didn't do anything except for the occasional glances at one another. Ariana was awkwardly swaying from side to side. Cameron was picking at his hands. These two are such babies.

"Do you know how bad I want to push them together and make them kiss? They're so damn awkward. I feel like it's rubbing off on me or something." I started rubbing my arms. Zach shot me a look.

When Cameron and Ariana were carrying the orders. I got up from my hiding spot and started jumping up and down so I could get Cameron's attention so he could come in here. Maybe now I'll be able to hear them instead of analyzing their awkward body movements.

When he saw me he shook his head. I nodded and motioned for him to come inside. I could see him sigh.

"We should go in there for a second. The guys can wait."

"Okay..." said Ariana warily.

Before they had the chance to enter into the play place I grabbed a hold of Zach's hand. We took off running towards the inside of the play place where we would still be able to hear. When Cameron came in I could see him look around but his eyes landed on us.

"Uh, let's just sit over here and put the stuff down. I need to talk to you anyway."

They put down the stuff. Ariana shifted uncomfortably in her seat, "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, you're perfect." I could see Ariana's place face turn slightly red. I let out a small laugh. Zach covered my mouth with one hand and used the other to signal me to be quiet.

I pouted and folded my arms. I anxiously waited for what Cameron was going to say next.

"I-I don't know where to start."

"Is there something wrong? Did something happen?"

"No, nothings wrong. It's just-"

"Just what?"

"God, this is a lot harder than I thought it was going to be." Ariana tilted her head to the side. "You know how I told you I liked Skye."

I could feel Zach tense up next to me but I ignored it. I'd deal with him later.

I could see Ariana's face fall at the mention of it but she quickly covered it, "What about it? Did she do something?"

"No, Skye didn't do anything. Ah- I'm sorry this isn't making any sense."

"It's really not. Cameron just say it."

"I don't know how."

I threw my head back and sighed. "They are so damn frustrating. Isn't it obvious? I can't believe neither of them see what's right in front of them. I mean come on look at Ari. She looks like a deer in headlights. I wish I could go over there and shake some sense to her." I started getting up from the cramped play place but Zach put his arm on my back.

"Not yet." I sat back down, "You can only help people out so much Skye. They have to learn to do things on their own." He gently squeezed my hand.

I smiled at him, "I know. I'm just imaptient."

"That's for sure." Zach didn't let go of my hand. I turned my attention back to Ariana and Cameron.

"Ariana..."

"Yeah?"

"I-like you. There I said it. I don't like Skye. I like you. It took me a while to realize what was in front of me but I know now. It's been you all along."

Ariana's mouth dropped. She got up and threw her arms around Cameron who was still sitting down. "I've been waiting to here that."

"I know."

"How?"

"A little birdy told me."

Her hands dropped from behind Cameron's neck. "I'm going to kill her."

Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I bet you're wondering why I used mcdonalds to get Cameron to tell Ariana his feelings for her lmao and honestly I had no idea...it's not like I was going to do it at Starbucks again hahahah and the thought of having Zach and Skye spying on the two in the play place made me laugh so I kind of just went with it...
I also chose Mcdonalds because...I almost told the guy I liked last year that I liked I him there lmao me and a group of friends would go there during lunch since it was the closest...I did end up telling him but not there. I told him during his last day of school(he was a senior while I was a junior) when the final bells rang...yup...I'm so smooth eh? Oh yeah and he didn't say anything back -_- so I went to the bus and tried to forget it. A week later we were back at Mcdonalds and he asked me out in the parking lot.
Yeah I thought I would tell you guys that story...since that's another reason why I picked it...yup...
Anyway I hope you guys liked the chapter! The final chapter is next :'( I wrote it yesterday...and I think it may be one of my favorites.
Thank you guys for reading this story and sticking with me until the end. <3
Until next time... XD