Status: Feel free to comment if you feel like there's anything that I need in this story

Escaping the truth.

Meet me at the hotel room.

There was an odd silence in the car on the road to the hotel. I was looking out of the window, uncle was driving in the front seat, and Zed was sitting behind with me.

It was still raining outside when we arrived. Some guy opened the door for us with an umbrella in hand. he followed us into the building, which was a really fascinating building, actually. I had heard that it was 5 stars. It deserved it.

A receptionist came by and asked us if we needed any help. Yes said my uncle and told her that we needed two rooms. we followed her back to the reception where he started typing something on the computer before she told Daniel how much it would cost. He looked shocked at first but slipped his credit card to her, she registered it before a tall handsome dude approached us, Dave was his name.
Dave took out luggage -which was almost nothing at all since we had left almost everything in the car- and followed us up to our rooms. Daniel in one room, and us in the one beside him. I took the time to tip the guy before I closed the door and made him leave.

" Wow, this looks great " Zed exclaimed. He glanced a little around the room before he discovered the bedroom and ran straight to it, literally. I assumed that he had jumped onto the bed cause he had led out a deep and tempting moan short time after.

" well someones happy " I said watching him roll back and forth on the bed. I let out a slight giggle before placing my self right beside him.
" Thank you " Zed said.
" For what ? "
" Letting me stay here with you, since it's your last day in town "
" Hey,don't thank me, my uncle's the one paying for all of this, if there's anyone that you should thank, then it's him" I giggled.
" Yeah.. uncle " Zed sighted a little.
" What's wrong ?"
" No it's nothing.. So what do you wanna do tonight ?" He asked jumping over to a new topic, it irritated me a little, but i just had to go with it.
" I don't know, what do you wanna do ?"
" Um what about.. if we order room service and just stay here ? I mean spend more time together "
" If that's what you want, then okay"
I picked up the phone from the counter. Dave had given me a number to call for room service on a small card. I took it up from my pockets and dialed the number.
The person on the other line answered quickly. He asked me what I wanted, I did that, then he told me that he would be up in a couple of minuets before I hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter was pretty uninteresting, or boring in other words. I haven't had much inspiration so i ha nothing else to write. I will re-write the chapter if I find something better to write.
Comment ?

Note: The chapter title is inspired by Pitbull's Hotel Room Service. check it out, it's a pretty hot song (:

xoxo.