Status: {Supernatural} Castiel One-Shot.

Give Up Everything Just to Find You

I Believe In You.

Eyes of those passing by were staring back at me uncannily as I made my way through campus, hugging my textbooks closer to my chest as if they would protect me from my own fear. My entire week was consumed with an absurd feeling, like I was being watched or better yet- stalked. After the unnatural dream I had the Saturday before, my surrounds were much more uncomfortable to be around. I kept seeing the same familiar angel who was in my dreams, almost everywhere I went. When I was on my way to my classes, he was standing in the courtyard, hands stuffed in his trenchcoat pockets. When I was in the middle of my Forensics class, he was sitting in one of the empty chairs a few rows down from where I was settled, gazing back at me with bewilderment. When I was eating lunch at the campus cafeteria, he was standing right beside me. It startled me enough that I dropped my entire tray of food on the floor, while everyone's eyes shifted over in my direction. More and more people were starting to believe I had psychological issues.

On top of all the sightings, in the back on my mind I was replaying the events from that particular dream. I did that with every dream I had, but this one was FAR different than the rest. There was something about that angel, Castiel. He told me I was special, but in what way? He kissed me out of the blue, but why in such a romantic manner? Angels don't fall in love, right? And if this was all a bizarre dream, why was I so serious about it? Was it because of the horrible things that happened to my friends that I believe in anything that takes me on? I'm definitely turning into one of those crazy people.

I quickly raced back to my dorm, ignoring every other being who continued to stare me down. I slammed the door behind me, threw my books on my computer desk and my book-bag beside it, and flew into the bathroom. My heart rate was racking higher by the second as I stood still, hovering over the sink. I turned the faucet on and cupped my hands underneath, splashing the cold water over my face. There was no doubt I was loosing my sanity. Everything that has happened to me was sucking me into Psycho Land. What if I was just imagining things all along and my friends weren't really killed by the supernatural? What if I was just hallucinating and it made me that much crazier? I couldn't live like this much longer.

Turning off the faucet, I reached for the nearest towel from a metal rack on the wall, gently pressing it to my face to remove the damp crazies off me. I placed the towel on the counter in front of me, keeping my eyes closed as I slowly took in a deep breath and exhaling at the same pace. What I really needed was a nice, hot bubble bath or a massage, or to sink my nose into a real good, kinky romance novel. They always were keys to keeping my mind off things. I actually took them all in consideration.

I reopened my eyes and smiled at the wall. That sounded perfect- something to calm my nerves and just simply relax. I've been stressing myself out way too much for a woman of my age, especially over something so ridiculous.

I looked up at myself in the mirror and caught a glimpse of the emotionless angel, who appeared as if he was only a few feet behind me. A modest snicker fell from my lips.

"You aren't real," I announced to both our reflections in the mirror. "Stop controlling my life." He didn't go away. I sighed, rotating on my heels to seem him again, standing there staring back at my blankly. I was starting to rethink about what I had said.

"You need to come with me," he stated in a firm tone, lifting an arm and pressing two fingers to my forehead until everything around me went dark.
♠ ♠ ♠
A sequel to one of my recent entries, which I wasn't planning on doing but it fit in with the storyline. Hope you enjoy. Don't freak out too much over the cliffhanger. I've thought about actually making a series out this plot. We'll see though. comments are appreciated like always :)