Life Aint Living Without You, But Its Pretty Damn Close; We'll Make The Most Of It.

To Love Again (2)

My Chemical Romance’s kickoff concert came and went and now we were on our way to the next venue on our tour bus. Everyone kept busy with their own interests till Bryan, our tour manager called for our attention.
“okay guys, so you all have an interview with a radio station as soon as you get to Tulsa, then after lunch will be the sound check, from then on you all can get roam around but not too far because the concerts at seven.” Bryan sat on the table with his laptop open in front of him; most of us just ignored him and went on with whatever we were doing. Lily was singing loudly, we could hear her from the bunks; Bryan looked at me, then to the door that lead to the bunks, then back at me. I shook my head telling him ‘No.’
“No. Bryan she’s too young.”
“Who’s too young?” Gerard asked.
“Lily; Bryan has that look again.” I answered
“Because of Lily’s singing?”
“Yeah.”
“What if she wanted to?” Mikey asked now joining the conversation
“I don’t know, we all know how hard this industry is…”
“But she has natural talent like Ellie.” Gerard and I both knew how talented Ellie was and we both knew that she could have gone far in the music industry if she wanted.
“It’s up to her then. I just want to protect her, I tried to protect Ellie and I failed.”
“You didn’t fail Frankie, you protected her all you could, but sometimes the world is just too evil. And you can’t stop Lily from living her life.”
“You’re right Gee. Then I guess it’s up to her, but she will be under my strict supervision if she chooses to go that route. Just let me talk to her first before you go all ‘manager’ on her.” Gee, Ray, and I laughed at Bryan’s happy expression that turned serious with my comment.
“But you know Frankie I think the twins together as an act could be better than just one of the two or just them separately.” Bryan commented.
“That’s true; with Ryder’s talent playing different instruments and Lily’s talent in singing, they are a perfect match.” Gerard glowed as if they were his children, of course Gerard taught Lily to sing and develop her voice.
“Fine, I’ll ask the both of them what they think.” I stood up and approached the twins; lily was writing (of course) and Ryder was strumming on his guitar.
“Hey daddy.” Lily looked up from her laptop for a second to look at me; Ryder did the same.
“Hey guys, I wanted to ask you something.”
“You’re already getting married?!” Lily joked; I got wide eyed for a second and laughed it off.
“Yeah right, I mean I know I’m cute and all sweetheart but no, I still have to find a girlfriend first.” Lily laughed, and Ryder just smiled. “No actually I was wondering if you guys ever thought about going into the music business.”
“It’s my dream, you know that dad.” Ryder said.
“I know Ryds but have you ever thought about making music together?” Ryder and Lily looked at each other and then smiled.
“Actually daddy, we’ve written some songs for ourselves.” Lily commented searching through a folder nearby.
“Really?” I was surprised; I guess they worked on things when I wasn’t around.
“Well yeah, we had to occupy ourselves with something while on the bus at all hours.” Ryds said
“Might as well be useful and develop ourselves creatively and musically.” Lily added, pulling out a piece of paper and handing it to me. I read it over and smiled
“This is really good, I’m proud.” I rubbed Ryder’s head and hugged Lily. “You guys should play this for Bryan; it was actually his idea to get you guys to make music together as a career.”
“Really? Wow.”
“Yeah, he heard Lily singing and well he already knows you have talent Ryds.” They both smiled proudly.
We walked out to the front of the bus as it parked at the venue we were going to playing at, vans were waiting outside to take us to the radio interview. The interview went well, just the start of many interviews having to explain the meaning and concept behind the new album, the title, and the new outfits and why we took so long to put out a new album. We were back at the venue and getting ready for the gig when we got to meet the band that was going to open for us during this tour.
“So guys, this is Matt and Kim’s manager, (Matt and Kim is the opening act.) Reggie.
“Hi, nice to meet you.” I greeted Reggie, who introduced us to his assistant Tammy.
“A pleasure to meet you Frank, I’m a fan of your work with MCR and Leathermouth.” I was kinda impressed that she knew of my other band.
“Thanks, it’s a pleasure to meet you too.” I have to admit that shes cute, but I get the feeling that something about her is off, oh well.
The rest of the time I spent talking and getting to know Tammy, she seems really sweet and really has a passion for music.
“Hey Frank, I’ve noticed that you’ve been getting really close to Tammy.” Gerard and Reggie came up to me as I was sitting at the benches outside of our bus.
“Yeah, she’s great isn’t she?”
“Yeah… not so much Frank.”
“What?”
“Well, I hear from some people that she’s a…” Gerard started
“A what?”
“A slut.” Reggie finished.
“Wait, are we talking about the same Tammy here?”
“yes Frank. I know my assistant and shes great at what she does but shes also broken a lot of hearts for money.”
“I don’t believe you guys, I have a good thing going with a girl and you just want to ruin it Gerard.”
“No Frank, that’s not it at all.”
“You just refuse to see me happy.”
“Frank you know that’s not it.”
“Yes it is, you tried to get in between me and Ellie that one time and now you can’t stand to see me happy.” I stormed off; I couldn’t handle someone telling me that the girl I loved was a whore. I couldn’t, no I WASN’T going to stand someone saying that kind of bullshit to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
**gasp* oh no Frankie! Listen to Gee!! Sorry for the wait guys, been so busy and emotionally drained so it took a lot for me to write this so sorry if it sucks. Stay tuned for the next chapter :D-Disaster Darling :X*