Life Aint Living Without You, But Its Pretty Damn Close; We'll Make The Most Of It.

Believing The Liar (3)

~Gerard’s Point of View~
It’s been three days since the little episode outside on the picnic table outside of our tour bus and Frank still hasn’t talked to me.
“Mikes we have to do something about this whole Tammy situation.”
“Gerard you have to let it go; let Frankie make his own mistakes. He’ll figure out sooner or later that we’re right and that chick is bad news.”
“I just hate to see him hurt and the twins are around.”
“Yeah, I wonder what they think of her.” As if on cue, Lily and Ryder run into the bus and to the bunks. I sat there with my brother; both of us confused and curious as to what’s going on in their heads.
I found Lily with her face buried in her pillow; Ryder was rubbing her back and being a loving brother. Ryder looked up at me with a sad expression on his face.
“Lily, baby, what is it?” she picked her face up from her pillow; tears staining her face.
“Oh uncle Gee, can’t you talk some sense into my dad?”
“Why? What happened sugar?” Lily simply sunk her head into her pillow again.
“She ‘suggested’ to dad that we should be sent away to some boarding school so that we wouldn’t ‘bother’ him and her.” Ryds used air quotes to emphasize ‘suggested’ and ‘bother’. “And it’s all because we told him that we didn’t like the way she treated him, dad told her what we said and she said we were just jealous of their relationship.” Lily added.
“And is he going to send you away?!”
“He’s thinking about it...” Ryder shook his head with anger
“Uncle Gee you can’t let her send us away! We love being with you guys, we love being on tour and near our dad!” Lily was now sobbing uncontrollably.
“We can’t lose another parent uncle Gee… we don’t know anything else, we’ve never been away from dad.” Ryder said with depression deep in his eyes. My heart broke for them but my blood boiled for Frank even thinking about sending the kids away. I had to do something about all of this and the only way Frank was ever going to believe any of us is if he caught ‘angelic Tammy’ in the act. *me- mwahaha evil Gee XD*
*next day*
“Hey guys, I’ll be helping out Gee today.” A girl of average size and short hair came into our bus before the show.
“Oh, hey Jamia, you’re not going to be guitar tech tonight?” Ray asked we met her early in the tour, she was Ray’s guitar tech but occasionally she was Frank’s tech or my assistant and she was good at whatever she did.
“Nah, I kinda hurt my wrist a couple nights ago and I figured I should not strain it too much otherwise it would be no use to me anymore.”
“Understandable. Well I hope you heal soon, I like the way you handle my guitars.” Frank said, she blushed and looked down embarrassed. I saw the glare Tammy was giving Jamia out of Jealousy but Jamia hadn’t noticed and walked to sit next to me.
“Where are the twins?” she looked around, not seeing any sign of them. Frank frowned,
“They went to see mama Iero for a while.” I answered for Frank knowing he didn’t want to answer.
“Oh, okay, well when will they be back? I promised Lily I would look over some of her lyrics for her.”
“Uh probably a week.” Mikey interjected for me, I sent him a thankful look.
“okay cool, So what’s the lineup tonight Gee?” she asked me and I couldn’t help but look past her and see Frank still staring at her, Tammy was fighting for attention. I laughed quietly at her feeble attempts and frowned when Frankie finally gave in to attention grabs.
“Frankie lets go out for a coffee real quick before the show.” Tammy whined in her annoying high pitched voice, I had to wince. Frank gave in and walked off the bus; Tammy clinging to his arm.
*After show two nights later.*
*hushed moaning and heavy breathing*
I turned a corner inside the club we were playing at and saw Tammy all over the club manager. I quickly ducked back behind the wall, praying that they didn’t see me. My temper flared and when I figured they didn’t see me I got my phone out and video recorded their make-out session. I didn’t even have to put much effort into getting evidence that she’s a whore. As soon as I heard them quieting down I took back my phone and ran as quietly and quickly as I could down the hall I was just coming from and ducked back into our dressing room.
“Hey Gee what’s wrong?” I was starting to sweat and breathing heard from running. I looked around the room and Ray, Jamia, and Mikey were in here.
“Where’s Frank?”
“He went looking for Tammy.” Mikey answered.
“Oh shit.”
“What? What’s wrong.” I ran out the room and ran towards the place I had found Tammy making out with the manager. *Gee’s doing a lot of running lol* I heard heavy breathing behind me and knew that Ray, Mikey, and Jamia ran out following me. I turned the next corner and found Tammy on the floor crying, with the club manager on the floor holding his face and Frankie standing over them. Just as Frank was about to throw in another punch I ran to restrain him.
“Frankie no! Don’t worry you got him good, he’s not worth anymore.”
“And neither is she.” He growled down at Tammy, her makeup running down her face.
“How could you do this, you whore.” I said
“And trying to convince Frank to send his kids away just so you can get all the attention and money for yourself, you useless bitch.” Jamia added her two cents in.
“Don’t you call me a bitch you fucker. Your right I did want his money, and those brats couldn’t stand their dear daddy spending all his time and money on me and not them; but I also wanted to make sure that you couldn’t get him either miss goody two shoes. I know you like dear ol’ Frankie here and I couldn’t just let you have him all too yourself.” She was standing and in Jamia’s face until Jamia lifted her fist and make contact with Tammy’s face, sending her to the ground with a hard thud.
“Whoa, good shot Jamia.” Ray complemented.
“Thanks Ray.” She blushed, “I’ll make sure you get fired bitch and I’ll see to it that you never work in music ever again.” She turned to a shocked Tammy on the floor who was now holding her face with tears, her nose bleeding.
“You got what was coming to ya sugar.” I smirked evilly walking away, everyone looked down at her, making a disgusted face and following Frank and I, whom I was still holding onto in case he wanted to hit anyone again.
♠ ♠ ♠
told ya things got punchy :), well i'm trying really hard to hold on the inspiration behind this story so please work with me here and sorry that it sucks, thanks for reading :) message, comment, subscribe and stay beautiful :D -Disaster Darling :X