Life Aint Living Without You, But Its Pretty Damn Close; We'll Make The Most Of It.

'Frankie's New Flame' (4)

*two days later*
*Jamia’s point of view*
The twins came back last night and I was so happy to see Frank’s little family back together and having fun. I truly cared about these kids I mean who wouldn’t? Lily’s an angel and so smart and Ryder is so talented and a cutie; like his dad… Frank… *oops she’s day dreaming lol*
“Jamia?”
“Oh. What? Sorry I wasn’t paying attention.” I blushed when I found out I was day dreaming again and in front of one of the most handsome guys here, Gosh I’m weak.
“Don’t worry about it, so are you my techie tonight?” Frank was sitting next to me in the lounge area of the bus, we were watching a movie. *any good movie suggestions?*
“Yup, hey where are the twins?”
“In the back with Gerard, he wanted to teach them some things.”
“Oh that’s so sweet of him to do that.”
“Yeah. Say… are you hungry?”
“A little.” Frank got up and walked to the driver and seconds later the bus slowed down and came to a stop.

“Come on, let’s go to lunch; my treat.” I blushed and smiled at him.
“Aw you don’t have to do that…”
“I think I do, I owe you for…well, for punching Tammy in the face when I couldn’t.” we laughed and I let him buy me lunch at a nearby fast food place.
"So how long have you been a band assistant/ guitar tech?” Frank asked as we waited for our food.
“Since I was nineteen. I kinda just left home and started touring with my friends in a band, I was the singer. That ended and since we were opening for other bands, I made friends with some of them so I ended up getting hired as assistant or guitar tech or merch girl for them. I’ve been on tour with bands since then.”
“Wow, so you love this life huh?”
“Absolutely it’s all I’ve ever known, course I would like to maybe settle down someday after I get too old to keep up with the chaos.” We laughed; I blushed, I couldn’t believe Frank was actually interested in my life much less talking to me.
“My kids really love you ya’know.”
“They’re wonderful kids; so smart and talented. You must be so proud of them.”
“Very proud.” He smiled “they look just like their mom.”
“Do they get to see her often?” Frank’s expression changed almost immediately, I instantly regretted asking.
“I’m sorry for intruding, that’s personal..you don’t have to-“
“No. its fine. Um, Lily and Ryder’s mom her name was Ellie, she was my wife, she…she was attached and kidnapped and well she died because she fell down a large flight of stairs trying to run away from her kidnapper, she died later in the hospital during a c0section to save the twins, her blood pressure had lowered too much and they couldn’t save both, it was either or, and Ellie wanted our babies to live.”
“Oh Frank, I’m so sorry.” My heart broke for what Frank and the twins must have gone through without Ellie.
“She’s better off now, nothing can hurt her now.”
“So you raised the twins on your own?”
“Yeah, my mom and the guys helped me out a lot. I don’t know what I would have done without them.” I smiled softly, he returned it.
“You’re a strong man Frank and I admire that greatly, anyone else would have just given up. They turned out great.”
He smiled.
“Thank you.” I swore I saw him blush.
Our food arrived and we dug in, a couple of people came up to Frank and asked for autographs and to have their pictures taken.
“Is this your girlfriend?” one particular girl asked Frank as he signed a piece of paper for her. He looked over at me and cocked an eyebrow as if asking me. I only nodded.
“Why yes, she is my beautiful girlfriend.” He grinned widely and I tried not to smile like a total goof as he finished signing and lead me out of the restaurant into our car.
When we got back to the bus Gerard and Mikey were grinning up at us from their laptop, I figured it was because Frankie and I were holding hands still.
“whats up you guys?” Frank asked.
“I think you should come look at this.” Mikey said and we all crowded around the laptop; it was a headline on a blog that said, “Frankie’s New Flame.” It had a paparazzi shot of Frank and I sitting down at the restaurant.
“well that was fast.” Frank giggled as he hugged me tightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm starting to lose the inspiration for this story so sorry if its a bit suckish. i'm putting my all into my zombie/mcr story so yeah... message, comment, or subscribe (or all of the above-lol) but always stay so very lovely - Disaster Darling :X