‹ Prequel: Take Me Home

Concert Weirdo + Concert Weirdo = x

Remembering Sunday

***
Since that Sunday, Alex never seen Nina again. Alex wondering where that girl was… Is she still live in Baltimore? Has she back from Indonesia? Is she buy Dirty Work CD that has been released last week? Is she come to their show tonight?

“Alex!,” Zac said. Alex surprised and end his daydream. “let’s go!”

Alex went to the stage with the boys and played “Lost in Stereo”. He forget about Nina, felt enjoyed in the middle of the crowd.
***

Well, this was the hard time to sing “Remembering Sunday”. Alex remember about that Sunday. Nina, concert, Nina, Panic At The Disco..

Forgive me, I'm trying to find
My calling, I'm calling at night
I don't mean to be a bother,
But have you seen this girl?
She's been running through my dreams
And it's driving me crazy, it seems
I'm going to ask her to marry me


Suddenly, his eyes caught someone familiar in the crowd. Alex looked at the girl over and over just to make sure and remember who’s her..

He lost her for more than 3 years and he missed her. So he went to the crowd, came to her (moshing easily because the security protected him) and sang to her. Nina blushed. She wanted so cream and run but Alex hold her hand and walked to the stage together. Nina looked around, seeing girls are stared her with mad.

Alex couldn’t take off his eyes from her, still sang to her.
***