Status: FLYZIK CAKES :3

Mickey Mouse, Matt Flyzik, and Pancakes.

And Nobody Made Us Mickey Mouse Shaped Pancakes... Flyzik Cakes?

Flyzik Cakes started as an inside joke between me and two of my best friends, Sarah and Baylee. We were watching All Time Low: Straight To DVD and we were talking about their tour manager, Matt Flyzik, and his obsession with Mickey Mouse.

"It isn't healthy... What if he brings a girl home, and they have sex... and it's like a threesome with a Mickey Mouse stuffed animal?" Sarah laughed.

"Well it seems pretty normal compared to some other fetishes I've heard about..." Baylee smirked.

Sarah's dad told us it was time for dinner... Pancakes. Normal pancakes, not Mickey Mouse shaped ones.

"Why didn't you make Mickey Mouse pancakes?" I protested.

"You didn't ask. Don't you think you girls are a little old for those...?"

"No, because if they're Mickey Mouse pancakes, they're Flyzik Cakes!" I laughed.

It may not seem that funny... But Sarah, Baylee and I thought it was hilarious. You had to have been there to understand.

"What the hell are Flyzik Cakes?" Sarah's dad asked, eyebrow raised.

"Well, you see... They're Mickey Mouse pancakes. But since Flyzik loves Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse pancakes are Flyzik Cakes." I explained.

"What's a Flyzik?"

"All Time Low's tour manager," Sarah said.

"I will never understand you girls."

"I'm still upset you didn't make any Flyzik Cakes."

"I'm not making any more pancakes."

"Fine." I was all pouty, but I ate my normal pancakes anyway.

Sarah joked about Flyzik Cakes having some special ingredient in them, because after dinner, she went to the bathroom and when she came back, she walked in on me and Baylee making out. "Wow."

"Sorry," Baylee and I said at the same time, blushing.

"Well, I'm gonna sit down here and draw. Those must have been some pretty awesome pancakes; it's a good thing I'm pretty sure I'm straight," Sarah said, plopping down in a chair underneath her loft bed.

*********************

Now, I all pancakes are Flyzik Cakes, no matter what flavor or shape.

The term has taken on new meanings as well... I refer to Matt Flyzik as Flyzik Cakes, Mickey Mouse as Flyzik Cakes... I call Baylee Flyzik Cakes, and she calls me Flyzik Cakes.

It really works for anything. Noun, adjective, not really a verb, but you get it. I use the word the same way lots of people use the word 'legit.'

I guess it's pretty important. The memory makes me smile.