Now Your Nightmare Comes to Life

Fifteen

How could I let this happen?, those words went through my mind so many times, I walked back into the waiting room over to Max, "You're lucky you love him or he'd be dead right now Blaire. Kay got shot because of the stupid shit he's done, doesn't that piss you off, even a little?" I looked up at my big brother, Max has always been the one that worried about me, especially when we were growing up and he became friends with Ronnie. Max wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head, I knew at that moment that I was going to burst into tears all over again. I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Bear," I smiled slightly at the old nickname that Ronnie gave me a long time ago, "He'll be alright. I know he will, especially since he takes after his mom. You've never let anything get you down and I don't think your son will either." I smiled at Ronnie and got out of Max's arms and hugged Ronnie, "You're the best guy friend I could ever ask for Radke." He smiled and shrugged, "It's no problem. Look how much you helped me with when everything with Max and the rest of the band fell through." I sighed and nodded, "Well, still thank you," I looked over at the door to Kay's room to see Brian walk out, I walked over to him and grabbed his hand, "We are going to talk about this, now," he nodded and followed me into the hallway.

"Brian! How could this happen?! Kayden got shot, my baby's laying in a hospital bed because of the things you do!" Brian grabbed my arm, "We are not talking about this here where there are so many people, come on," he pulled me out to the parking lot of the hospital and into his car, we got in and he drove to a secluded area, he parked the car, "You honestly think I meant for this to happen? I have a son for less than a full day and you think I meant for him to get shot? Blaire, it's like you don't even know who I am anymore!" I could hear the anger in his voice, I sighed, "I don't even know who you are anymore! The Brian I fell in love with when I was younger was nothing like the Brian that's sitting here now. I fell in love with a man that was sweet and caring, he never would've even considered being an underground fighter or getting involved with all these stupid criminal acts! i don't think I can love someone who's so brutal and violent all the time, maybe us being together isn't the best idea right now Brian or Synyster...which ever one I'm talking to, can we got back to the hospital now, please?"
When we got back to the hospital I walked to my car and sighed before pulling out the cigarettes, I leaned against the hood of my car and lit it, inhaling slowly and exhaling just as slow, "I thought you promised to quit?" I jumped slightly and turned to see Max and Ronnie, Max shrugged and pulled out one for himself, "She's my sister, she can do whatever she needs to." I sighed and couldn't help but feel even more relaxed by the cancer stick as so many people call them, I hadn't felt the need to smoke since I got pregnant. I quit because I didn't want to hurt Kayden and I didn't want him to grow up in an enviornment where he could very easily get second hand smoke, whenever he was with Max, Max wouldn't smoke either, by my request at first. I sighed and put the cancer stick out and laid down on the hood of my car, Ronnie laid next to me, Max had gone inside after finishing his, saying something about not wanting to leave his nephew in the hands of a nimrod.

Ronnie turned to me, "You can do better than Brian, he doesn't deserve to have you and Kayden if he's going to take advantage of you like this." I looked at him confused, Ronnie had hit on me before but it was always joking and never this serious or so much meaning, "What are you getting at Ronnie?" He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, "I was wondering...would you want to give us another shot? I really fucked up last time, but I'm better now! I've spent so much time with you and Kayden, it's like we're already practically a family, please Blaire?" I thought about it, he was right, he's been here when I needed him and he's got his life straightened out, "Sure Ronnie." He smiled and kissed me softly on the lips, I smiled and all too soon for my liking he pulled away, "Want me to stay out here with you?" I shook my head, "I'll be in shortly after I think about some stuff," he nodded and kissed my cheek and walked away into the hospital. It wasn't long after I got up and walked towards the main entrance when someon grabbed me and I was blindfolded and thrown into a vehicle that drove off quickly...just my luck....