Now Your Nightmare Comes to Life

Four.

I sat out on the swing set with Matt talking after I got off the phone with Vlad, Jimmy walked out, "Matt? I'm going to get Zacky, he...got..um..held up." Matt nodded, "Alright, take Johnny with you." He nodded and walked back into the house, I turned to Matt, "I know where Zack is." He looked confused, "Where?" I sigh, "Remember my friend, Vlad?" He nodded, I smiled a little, "Vlad...she said she seen Zack getting arrested..so that might be where he is." Matt sighed, "That doesn't surprise me, he can't keep himself out of trouble." I laughed a little, "You were never the greatest at that either Mr. Matthew." He stuck his tongue out at me, I laughed, "Wow..the big bad rockstar sticks his tongue out at me like a five year old?" He laughs, "I'm the cutest adult acting like a five year old though." I rolled my eyes, Matt looked at me, "How long's it been since you and Brian broke up?"

I looked down at my feet, "Let's see.." I started thinking, Kayden is almost three, "It's been a little over two years because...nevermind." I'm glad I stopped myself before I finished that sentence, before I knew it I heard Jimmy and Johnny and..Zack, I heard Zack's voice, "She was hot! Plus that she was a cop! How often does that happen?" Jimmy smirked, Johnny laughed, "Besides in porn? Hardly ever." Zack rolled his eyes and walked out and seen me, "Well..if it isn't the one girl that held the great Synyster Gates heart in her hand." I rolled my eyes, "Hey Zacky." He hugged me, "Missed ya girly." I smiled, Matt walked over and nudged Zack, "We need to talk...now." Zack looked down and nodded, they walked into the house, I sat there and talked to Johnny and Jimmy until my phone rang, I looked to see my brothers number. I sighed and answered and walked away from the guys, "Hello?" I heard Max laugh, "Hey, when can I drop little terror off?" I smiled, "Maxwell Scott Green! My son is not a little terror." He laughed, I heard a voice in the background, "He is when you let his uncles watch him!" I sighed, "Max, put me on speaker." I heard a click and laughed, "Radke! I swear to god, if you tramatize my son or even think about turning him into you, I will hurt you and you will never know the joy of having children." I heard Max laugh histerically, "Max! Same goes for you!" He stopped, "Oh come on! That's not fair! Anyway, Ronnie, Craig, Jacky, and I will drop him off in about twenty minutes, okay?" I nodded, "Yeah, that's fine, by the time you get here Vlad will be here from work, bye."

I put my phone back into my pocket and walked over by Johnny and Jimmy, "Wanna go inside and watch t.v? Maybe if you're lucky I'll even take the time to cook something to eat." Before I knew they were both in the house, I walked in the back and couldn't help over hearing yelling from upstairs, "How the hell did you get caught? I thought I told you not to get involved because if any of us were likely to get caught it was you! Where the hell is Syn anyway?" That was Matt, I'd heard him yell at Brian like that before, "H-he picked me up from the station, I told him I was coming here to meet up with you and the guys, he dropped me off, said something about he had to go check something out about a rumor some guys said they heard." There was slam, "Zack, when I say this, I mean it, do NOT let Brian out of your sight for very long, we both know why he wouldn't show up here."

My attention was pulled to the front door when Jimmy spoke up, "Um, Blaire? Your brothers here, with a kid." I walked over and took Kayden from Max, "Thanks, was he too bad?" Max shook his head, "I've seen his daddy do worse." I slapped Max's arm, Kayden grabbed my hand, "No hit uncle Maxi." I smiled and kissed Max's cheek, "There..all better Kay?" He nodded and hugged me, I smiled and hugged Max, "I'll talk to you later, okay?" Max nodded and left, I walked back into the living room just in time to hear, "Aunt Vad!" I laughed and set Kayden on the floor only to see him take off towards the door way where Vlad stood, she picked him up and carried him back into the living room and set him on the floor.

I smiled at him, he looked like Brian, almost a spitting image of him, the black hair, his brown eyes. I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked to see Matt, "I didn't know you had a son, what's his name?" Before I could say anything I heard, "Kay Maswell Geen." I smiled down at Kayden, Matt looked confused, I picked Kayden up, "Kayden Maxwell Green, huh buddy?" He nodded and buried his face into my neck, Vlad smiled, "Momma's boy." I rolled my eyes, "Well his daddy didn't want anything to do with me so he lost having this little nightmare in his life." I smiled and kissed Kaydens cheek, he giggled, "I wuv you mommy." I smiled and kissed his forehead, "I wuv you too Kay." Matt sighed, "Hey, Blaire?" I looked at him, "Yeah?" He sighed, "Is he...Brian's?" I looked down and nodded, "I was going to tell him when he told me that we were done. Can't you tell that he's a little Brian?" "Who's a little Brian?" I froze at those words and looked at the door to see...
♠ ♠ ♠
Dont be silent readers! please comment!! <3