Now Your Nightmare Comes to Life

Seven.

We sat outside for a little bit longer and talked, Brian looked at me, "Why'd you do it?" I looked at him, confused, "Do what?" He sighed, "Have Kayden and be with me again?" I looked down, "Bri, I never said I wanted to get back with you, I just want you in Kay's life, I'm sort of in a relationship with Matt." He stood up from the ground, "You what?! How could you do this to me?" I shrugged and didn't say anything, "Haner! Back off!" I felt strong arms wrap around my waist, "You need to respect her choice, we are giving it a try, if it doesn't work and she wants to try again with you and be happy, then fine." I looked at at Matt, "Relax. I was just telling Brian that he can see Kay whenever he wants to." Matt nodded, "Haner, we need to talk. Blaire, can we have some privacy?" I nodded and hugged Matt and walked back inside.

Brian's Point of View
"What's up?" Matt sighed, "You have another fight coming up this weekend. Can you handle it?" I thought for a minute, "Yeah. I can do this." I wanted to kick my self in the ass instantly, I need to start thinking of Kayden and Blaire now, I need to be there to see my son grow up, even if I don't get to be with the woman I love. Matt was looking at me, he knew I was thinking about Blaire, somehow he could always tell what I was thinking about. He went through briefing me about my next opponent. This guy sounded like a monster, Matt says he's over six feet tall and totally built of muscle. After we talked I walked back into the house, I went up to Kay's room with Blaire. We walked in and I shut the door and locked it, she put Kayden in his crib and kissed his forehead, I stood behind her and smiled. She turned to me, "Tell your son goodnight Bri." I nodded and leaned over the side of the crib, kissed his forehead and whispered, "I love you Kayden." I walked over to Blaire, "Can we talk? Somewhere private?"

Blaire
"Can we talk somewhere private?" I hesitated, "Yeah, follow me." I walked out of Kayden's room and down the hall to my room, I walked in and Brian followed, I shut the door, "What do we need to talk about?" He looked down, then slowly I seen him roll his sleeves of his shirt up, there were bruises from his wrist to his shoulder, "Brian? What the hell's going on?" He sighed, "It gets worse." Then he lifted his shirt over his head, his whole body was covered in bruises and somethings actually looked like they were scars, he looked at me, "You know A7X is a gang with a major amount of members, right?" I nodded, not saying anything, he continued, "About a month or two after we broke up, Matt and Johnny came in and started talking to me, they seen how angry I was, I wasn't angry at you, I guess I was just angry at myself or the world. They got talking about how Jimmy knew this guy that was looking for a new underground cage fighter, Matt set it up, I was going to be fighting as Syn Gates, everyone would know that I was a major part of A7X. Ever since then I've been in fights almost every weekend, I lost the first few and I've been on a winning streak, but the fights keep getting worse and worse. I want you to know that if anything ever happens to me, I love you with all of my heart Blaire, you and Kayden were the best things that ever happened to me, even if I just found out about him. Can both of us take him to meet Papa Haner?" I smiled, "Yeah Bri, we can both take him to see Papa haner."

Brian smiled and hugged me, he walked down the stairs, I sat on my bed. I feel like shit, I want to try things with Matt but now knowing that Brian wants me back and he wants to have Kayden, it's different. I sighed and got my phone out,
To:Mattie!
I can't do this, we can't be together. I still love Brian and I want to be with him, I'm sorry.

I put my phone down on my bedside table, Brian was the last one at the house. When I heard his car leave I shut my light off and turned on the baby monitor and laid down. I slowly closed my eyes, I was almost asleep when I heard the security alarm go off, I heard Kayden crying from down the hall. I got up and ran down to his room as fast as I could and opened the door, there was no crying, no screaming, the crib was tipped over, the window shattered, and as I walked over to the crib, there I seen was a piece of paper.
We have him now, tell your boyfriend he better loose the fight this weekend or else..

I ran back to my room and got my phone, tears streaming down my face, I called Brian, "Hello?" I sighed, "Brian? Someone took Kayden, they left a note. Can you come back here and stay with me? I'd feel safer." There was a pause, "Yeah, I'll be there in a few." I hung up and sent out a text,
To:
Maxi <3
RonnieBear
Vlad! <3
JaCKY :)
Craigafer hehe

Can you come over? I need people to be around right now...someone took Kayden..


I never got a reply from any of them, but it wasn't long before there were cars in the driveway, Brian was there first, he ran in and hugged me, "Who was it? Where's the note?" I handed it to him, his face froze, "Fuck." Max and Craig were next, Max ran in, "Where the hell is my nephew?!" Craig looked at him, "Max, chill. We're getting Kayden back, no matter what." Ronnie and Jacky came in next, Ronnie hugged me and then Max, he didn't let Max go right away, "So what's going on?" I explained it again and we sat there waiting for Vlad to show up...