So Lock And Load, Mercenaries

Spin The Bottle

An hour later I've put the roses in a vase, grabbed a pair of pyjamas and a change of clothes, and wait for Craig as he does the same. We take each other's hands again and Craig locks the door behind us. We start the short walk down two streets to Becky's house, Craig swinging out hands between us.

Becky greets us at the door with loud music and even louder voices, and we follow her through to the lounge, where the music blares, the TV is on mute, and the large room is full of people.

I see couples sat on laps, and watch as Becky goes over to Danny, who kisses her and pulls her onto his lap, arms round her waist. I see Cathy, a bleach blonde smiling girl with snakebites, sat in the lap of a black haired boy with the same piercings and bright green eyes, Zacky. I see a girl with black and blonde hair, with a nose piercing, Monroe, and a bar through her bridge, intertwined on the floor, sat against the wall, with a brown haired boy with shining brown eyes, holding her tight.

"Hi Jen, Hi Rou." I get a murmur back from both of them, lost in their own world. I take a seat next to Craig on the sofa, greeting Cathy, Zacky, Danny, and six others.

"Hi Ronnie." I murmur to the boy sat on the arm of an expensive looking leather chair, his black hair just brushing his shoulders, his eyes a piercing green against his pale skin.

"Hey Lily." He says in his slightly rough voice, smiling at me.

Someone turns down the lights and the music goes off. Kiara tears herself from Max's lap to pres play on the DVD player, and our usual sleepover starts, movies, dark rooms and a lot of fun. I curl up against Craig and his arm winds round my shoulders, squeezing tight.

After that film someone suggests we should get in our pyjamas, and I grab Becky's hand, pull her off Danny's lap and Cathy, Jen, Kiara and Ria follow us up to Becky's room.

"Your parents are out aren't they Becky?" Jen asks as she pulls on her Topman boxers, something I've never quite got, but she says they're so comfy to sleep in.

"Yeah, why?" Becky says, fiddling with the plait in her hair, unravelling it carefully.

"So the bedrooms are free?" Jen asks with a small wicked smile, earning a hit on the arm from Cathy, who can't talk really, since her and Zacky are at it whenever they can.

"Sex crazed, you people are." Kiara mutters, and I smile, since her and Max are very, very cute, not at all sex crazed like most of us, I doubt they've even had sex.

Jen makes a 'pshh' kind of noise and shrugs on her oversized shirt, runs her hands through her hair, and smiles at us, slipping through the door, back down the stairs, and no doubt back into Rou's arms.

Becky and I wait until the others have gone, and I give her a huge hug, "How're you and Danny?"

They went through a tough stage before, and it tore Becky up.

"We're great," She says, smiling and squeezing my hips in excitement, "What about you and Craig?"

I go to shrug and make an unsure noise, but I realise it'll just make a lot of questions and it's one thing that I didn't need to share, "We're fine." I loved Craig, everything was fine, damn near perfect, but it was just that little bit of fire.

We had the match, but just no fuel, no petrol to start this blaze that I needed so desperately in my life.

I survey my shorts and tank top, pulling the longer layers of my hair back into a ponytail, securing with an elastic band I snatch off Becky's table.

I hug Becky again, "I'm glad you and Danny are okay again love."

"Me too." She smiles and kisses my cheek, "Let's go have fun."

We slip back into the room and see the group sat in a circle, an empty bottle between them, and three or four full bottles being passed round.

"Spin the bottle!" Jen squeals, attached to Rou, her hands slightly up the leg of his boxers, the only thing he, and most of the guys are wearing. I survey the room and see the boys in boxers, the girls in shorts and shirts, hands over each other, except for Ronnie, Jake, Matt, and Craig.

Every boy except Craig is wearing just boxers, where as Craig has a shirt on as well, and he looks up at me, smiles, and pulls me next to him. The bottle spins and lands on Kiara, who has to take a swig of the Jack Daniels, and crawl across the group to kiss Jake. It's a coy little peck on the lips, and they both pull away without any sign of attraction.

The next bottle lands on Zacky and it was Cathy's spin. They both smile, and both take a swig of the JD. Cathy swings one leg over Zacky's lap and he pulls her hips to his, along with lips to lips, and they start making out. Heavily.

We watch them for a second, before deciding it'll be a long time before they pull apart, and carry on. The bottle spins, and its my turn. It spins past Craig and I sigh, disappointed, and it spins a few times, landed on a pair of pale bare legs, leading up black boxers, a pale thin chest, a mass of black hair and piercing green eyes.

Ronnie.

I breathe in heavily, and out again, through my nose, and for some reason feel my heart beat. Just one loud, hard beat, as I take a swig of the JD, and set it down. Craig squeezes my leg protectively, but I've got to do it, and I crawl forward, meeting Ronnie in the middle of the circle.

I look at his eyes, captured, then at his lips, open and waiting, then his eyes. Then my own eyes close and our lips meet for a second, brief as possible, and we pull apart. I crawl back to Craig and curl up to him, trying to decide what just happened.

Craig seems a little stiff, leaning away from me, but I place a hand on his chest, feel his heart beat a little through his shirt.

"I'm sorry." I whisper in his ear, unheard to everyone as the game carries on, "It was just a game."

"I know." Craig whispers back, a little stony, but he squeezes my waist as he leans forward and spins the bottle with one hand.

It lands on me.

I lean up and kiss him, not bothering with the JD, just to let him know I'm sorry and I love him, even though I can't get Ronnie from my mind as Craig's lips move over mine and I get the physical reaction I've wanted for days.

He's just being protective though, showing everyone I'm his.

He leans down and presses his lips to my ear as we pull apart, "I love you."

"I love you too." I say back, audible to only him, and he smiles.

The bottle keeps spinning, and it lands on several other people for me, including Ria, which I really didn't enjoy, and Jake, who tried to feel me up. I had to sit in Craig's lap and calm him down since he tried to beat the shit out of Jake.

I see Zacky and Cathy still making out, and Zacky pulls his lips away and Cathy's hips closer, murmuring something in her ear that makes her smile.

"We're off." She says through swollen lips, standing up and running out of the room, Zacky on her heels, and we know exactly what they'll be doing in the next thirty seconds.

"Hey." Jen says from beneath Rou's lips, where she's been since the bottle landed on Rou in her turn. "If they're going so are we!"

Rou pulls her up and I watch with a smile as they barely make it out the door before making out again, Rou's hands sliding under Jen's shirt and her hands tugging at his boxers.

Everyone either pairs off or falls asleep where they sit, and beneath a blanket from the pile in the corner, Craig and I lie at almost 3 in the morning. I can't sleep, staring at Craig's chest, the shirt he still hasn't taken off. He's fast asleep, one arm round me, eyes flickering beneath their lids, he's dreaming.

I hear someone heave a sigh, and realise someone else is awake in the room. I look up and see a stream of moonlight filter through a gap in the curtains. I wriggle away from Craig and snatch a pillow from behind me, placing it where I was, Craig's arm over it, so as to not disturb him.

I sit up and see Ronnie sat in the expensive looking chair he was before, studying the stream of moonlight and the particles of dust floating through it.

"Ronnie?" I breathe, barely audible.

He looks up, snapping out of his daze, and his eyes shine, his lips slightly parted and his whole body screams at me.

"Lily..."

"You can't sleep either?" I question, still barely whispering, as I pad forward on the lush carpet and stand in front of him. He looks me up and down, again and again, finally meeting my eyes, lips still parted, and I can see the almost hunger in his eyes.

"No..."

My whole body screams for his skin against mine, and my mind argues, reminding me of my boyfriend sleeping feet away.

Ronnie moves his hands from his side, and I take in the way his skin is almost luminous in the moonlight. His hands carefully and tentatively place themselves on the back of my thighs, pulling me a little closer.

"Ronnie..."

"Lily..."

There's no warning in our tones, no hint we're going to stop. My skin is screaming for him, and Ronnie shifts his body, closer to me, staring up at me, hungry.

"Lily... I want you..."

I move my hands from where they fell onto his shoulders, to his hair, where I pull him up by fistfuls of it and his lips meet mine.

He reacts quickly, his lips pushing mine open and his tongue delving between them, almost down my throat. It's the physical reaction I've needed for so long, and he pulls my body against his.

"Ronnie..."

"Lily..."

As we pull apart I feel my whole body jerk and ache for Ronnie against me again. I take his hand and pull him quickly and silently out the room, up the stairs, and onto the landing. We kiss again, barely able to go five seconds without his lips on mine, the physical urge far too strong, and he feels like a drug.

We find a room with an open door, signalling it's empty, and I don’t bother turning the lights on, the moonlight all we need, and as soon as the door closes Ronnie pulls me against him by my shirt, our lips crashing together in a mangle of noses and lips and tongues. We stumble back to the bed and my calves hit the mattress. Ronnie pushes me down and climbs on top of me, his hips against mine so I can feel his erection.

"Oh Lily..."

The thought of Craig doesn't even cross my mind as Ronnie pulls off my shirt and smiles when I'm revealed naked underneath. He kisses across my collarbones and back to my lips as I tug down his boxers to his knees, where he kicks them off.

I lift my hips from the bed so Ronnie can harshly pull my shorts down, his hands lingering between my legs, drifting down to my thighs where they dig in a little.

Ronnie pushes himself inside me, takes me by surprise, since it takes Craig forever to even unclothe us. I swear, louder than I should, and Ronnie crashes his lips to mine to stop us getting caught. My nails drag up and down his back, no doubt leaving marks, and he hisses into our kiss as his hips move back and forth, each movement making my body jolt with a physical excitement and need I haven't felt for so long.

Ronnie murmurs something I can't distinguish into our kiss and I soon realise what he said as my back involuntarily arches and Ronnie moans, far louder than he should, coming and making me almost scream. I clamp a hand over his mouth as he moans again, moaning every breath, his chest rising and falling against mine.

He pulls out and I make a little mew of displeasure, squirming and digging my nails into the sheets beneath me.

Ronnie falls next to me, out of breath and covered in a thin sheen of sweat, his lips swollen, eyes shining.

"Oh shit." He breathes and I turn to look at him, out of breath and void of energy, barely enough to do anything. "Condom?"

"On the pill." I breathe back, chest heaving. The way Ronnie's body glistens in the moonlight catches my eyes again and I look him up and down, and up and down again.

"Wana do it again?" I smirk, rolling onto my side towards Ronnie.

He looks me up and down, then to my lips, my eyes, and then to my lips again, "Hell yes."