So Lock And Load, Mercenaries

Liar Liar

I wait until the boys thunder down the stairs, before I recognise a slow breathing pattern right outside Becky's door. We've all just got changed, and I told Becky I was just going to have a wash and brush my teeth and some kind of other bullshit. I pull open the door, grab Ronnie's shoulders and pull him inside.

"It's inhuman to make me wait this long." He says between kisses, and I smile.

"A day and a half?

"Far too long." He murmurs, smiling and sliding his hands under my shirt.

"We can't." I try to speak between Ronnie's lips as he pulls me against him and us against a wall. "People." I gasp, his hips against mine through the fabric. "Downstairs." I feel the blood pound throughout my body, and as Ronnie slides his hands up my pyjama shorts I feel it pound between my legs.

"Ronnie." I try to say, try to be stern, but I cant, and I have to wait until Ronnie pulls away breathlessly.

"Stop. We can't. Wait 'til this morning." I say, kissing from his collarbone up his neck, to his chin, then his jaw, where I press a last kiss to his lips.

"Wait 'til everyone's asleep, you'll know when." He says, running his hands through my hair and pulling apart. I go downstairs first, fixing my hair, checking my makeup in the mirror in the hall, before going into the living room, smiling, and sitting next to Craig.

I watch out the corner of my eye as Ronnie comes back downstairs, skin pale against his boxers, and I notice a love bite on his shoulder, one that I vaguely remember giving him a day or two ago.

"Ayup Ronnie, getting some action between the sheets?" I hear Matt joke, and I try not to let my cheeks burn.

"Yeah, just some girl I met a few days ago." Ronnie says, almost sheepishly, and I concentrate on the film, trying not to hear what he's saying, because, even though he's lying, it hurts.

"You should bring her here!" Cathy says, smiling at Ronnie, and at the prospect of meeting someone new.

"Might do. It's complicated though."

I just lean against Craig's shoulder, a little cruel attempt to remind Ronnie that the girl he is infact fucking is in the same room. It works and he glances at me, biting his lip, eyes wide and slightly sad, for the smallest amount of time before looking back.

"I wanna meet her though!" Cathy whines, hitting Zacky's chest in protest for some unknown reason, where he looks at her strangely and kisses the tip of her nose. I watch as she blushes and hides in his shoulder, her hair clashing horribly with her red cheeks.

I feel Craig's lips meet my temple in a bid to keep up with everyone, but I really can't be bothered with him, and just watch the film that's playing on the widescreen television, a cheesy horror one that involves a screaming blond girl and the obligatory knife wielding pervert. I giggle at one 'gory' bit and see Cathy wince from the corner of my eye.

We watch films and films, and it's almost one o'clock before some people go to the beds, namely Becky, Danny, Cathy, Zacky, Jen and Rou.

I curl under a blanket with Craig on the sofa, and as he kisses the back of my neck, my back to him, he tries to slide his arms round my stomach, but I protest and wriggle a little.

"Craig I'm a little warm, mind if we don’t... cuddle?"

"Sure..." I hear him murmur, and his lips meet my hair before he shuffles away a little and I hear his breathing even out and I guess he's asleep.

I want to rush over and shag Ronnie right there, but we wait until everyone is asleep. It's agony, and I tap my feet on the lush carpet, wrap my arms round myself, plait little strands of my hair, just for something to do, and by the time the moonlight is all that's left, street lights off and silence in the room, I'm itching for Ronnie.

A tiny quiet cough echoes through the room, "Anyone awake?" Ronnie whispers, calls, and I hear his tense breathing as no one answers. I sneak out from under my blanket, looking back to see Craig fast asleep, tiny smile on his lips.

I slip off the sofa without any trace of guilt, I'm just driven by lust. Ronnie stands swiftly from his chair and greets my lips with his, a harsh needing kiss that we're both reluctant to pull away from.

He follows me up the stairs, one hand up the leg of my shorts, teasing me horribly, until we reach an empty room, one that makes me glad Becky's parents bought a very oversized house.

I pull Ronnie closer by his hair, crashing his lips to mine, and we shed our clothes quicker that I'd thought possible. Ronnie moans and pulls me against him as I kick away my shorts, almost picking me off the ground as his lips battle against mine, tongues against tongues.

We stumble back and I hit the bed and Ronnie pushes into me in one movement, my back arching and the breath leaving my lungs, as Ronnie's hips start moving. Ronnie's lips move over mine in time with his hips and the extra half a day waiting pays off, Ronnie doing everything he can to heighten the pleasure crashing through us. His hands move my hips with his and I feel a tear streak down my cheek as I tilt my head back and see stars on the ceiling.

Ronnie's breath comes more ragged and he leans down to kiss across my shoulders, tongue dancing across the skin, and every feeling but ecstasy leaves my body.

"Lily?" I hear someone call, and before either of us have time to react, the room is illuminated in the bluish moonlight, backlighting the figure in the doorway.

"Oh, what the fuck!?" The door slams back shut, Becky standing outside, breathing heavy, angry.

"Ronnie, get off." I hiss, not wanting to leave, but needing to. Ronnie pulls out and I hiss, between my legs stinging beyond bearable, especially when I stand up and find my pyjamas. I pull them on, probably backwards, wincing as I hurry to the door and pull it open.

"What the fuck Lily!?" Becky hisses, throwing her hands up and getting in my face, I've never seen her so angry. "I hope to God that was Craig in a Ronnie suit!"

I panic, running my hands through my hair, "It's not what it looks like!"

"What, so you weren't fucking Ronnie?" She hisses again, stepping forward so I'm backed against the bedroom door.

"No, I mean, it's not like that, you've got to believe me!" The blood pounds through my veins, as my body cries for Ronnie. "It was just this once, I swear, it just happened."

"Right..." Becky spits, completely disbelieving.

"We were just awake, and... shit, Craig and I are having a bit of a dry spell, and it was just this... this, frustration that I needed to get out."

Becky goes to walk away, looking disgusted, but I grab her shoulders and turn her towards me, "I swear, it wont happen again. Please don't tell Craig."

"Craig? As in your boyfriend?" Becky makes a kinda of 'pssh' noise, riddled with disgust, and goes to turn away.

"Becky, please. I love Craig... I just needed... I just, wanted Ronnie. Just this once."

She raises her eyebrows and folds her arms across her chest as I slowly let go of her shoulders, "I wont tell Craig."

"Oh my God, thank you!" I pull her into a hug but she pushes me away, scowl set.

"Don't do it again, I will tell him if I ever even suspect you again Lily."

"Thank you so much, I swear you wont." I try to make her smile but her eyes are cold and her scowl is set.

I've lost my best friend.

"I don’t respect you anymore Lily..." She says sadly, brushing her hair away and turning from me, "You're not who I thought you were..."

I run my hands through my hair and one solitary tear slips from my eye. I brush it away and slip back into the darkness with Ronnie.

"Why did you say that?" Ronnie says, sitting awkwardly on the bed, still with an erection, and a frown on his face.

"Because if I told the truth then she'd tell Craig and we'd be up shit creek Ronnie!" I spit, turning away. Ronnie stands up and wraps his arms round me from behind, I can't struggle, his body against mine paralysing me.

"Sorry Lily..." He says, kissing the tender part of my neck that his lips can just reach.

"I know..." I heave a sigh, "Me too."

I turn in his arms and he kisses me softly, a loving kiss, one that shows none of the lust the rest of his body is portraying.

"I lied though." I say softly, resting my forehead against his.

"I know." Ronnie says, swinging our hips from side to side to unheard music.

"No, I mean one bit in particular."

"Which bit?" Ronnie whispers, his chest rising and falling against mine.

"I don't love Craig." I say, smiling a little and biting my lip. I breathe in then out, my breath washing over Ronnie's lips, and I watch him lip them in anticipation, "I love you."

He smiles, a proper smile that dimples his cheeks and shows his perfect teeth. A proper smile that makes his eyes shine and his whole body become alive.

"I love you too Lily." He leans down and kisses me, a soft, slow, loving kiss, but still with the lust and need we both feel.

"What're we going to do about Craig then?" Ronnie whispers as we pull away."

"I don’t know..." I say, shrugging my shoulders and looking up thoughtfully.

"Don’t worry Lily." He taps my nose, kisses the tip of it, and smiles, "I've got a plan."
♠ ♠ ♠
commments!?
final part next :)
xxx