Status: 18 or more viewers, and only one comment. Tsk Tsk. I need more comments! Ill keep it going for those who sub. and comment!-

F Is for Frowning

His smile

After a week spending time with joker and the goons, I found out that Doc was Harlequin, an infamous villain. Joker always has me fallow him, hand in hand, we had became best friends. I hope this life never ends. The Joker took me to see Gotham City, well the bad parts of Gotham city. Joker was in Debt to these mobs, I don't see why papa doesn't just kill them, they say he owes them debt when he does most the work. I've seen Joker without his make-up on many times, but before we leave he always puts it on. He has these scars, they are scary in a way, but they are sad, so sad.

"Joker...who is this you brought with you?" they asked in discuss, crowding around me. They blew smoke in my face from their cigars and pipes, and tried to scare me with guns, it didn't work, but I knew how to use power.

"papa, they're scaring me." I whisper in the sweetest voice. I smile evilly as papa shoots some of them, others back away, afraid.

"don't go scaring my daughter boys." he said rudely. I stuck my tongue out

"you have a daughter!?" the boss asked surprisingly

"It's what happens when you don't have protected sex." I say, Joker chuckled and went on with matters. They talked about whatever they needed to while i just stood there, looking like a gullible child.

"you want candy?" the man asked, holding up a lolli. I look at it with disgust

"my papa told me 'do not except candy from strangers.'" i said i then leaned in by his ear. "especially on Halloween." I whisper.

"why is that?" he asked. I smiled.

"you could be drugged, then raped." He shut his mouth and stuck the lolli back in his pocket. The Joker waved and I just walked on not looking back.

--

we made it back to the safe house and I decided to get to bed. I let go of jokers hand, which proved to be a mistake. He grabbed me and turned me around.

"where do you think you are going?" he asked crazy. I sat there, waiting for it to pass. He stood me on a stool so we would see eye to eye with minimal challenges. He took out a knife and held my face I wriggled in his grasp, but I knew what would happen. "Do you know how I got these scars!?" He asked, each eye was dilated. I gulped and shook my head. "well, one day my old man, your grandfather, told me; 'son, you really ought to smile more' and he kept telling me that, until one day he took a knife from the kitchen and put the knife in my mouth like this, see" he said putting the knife in my mouth, cutting my tongue a bit. His other hand held the back of my head. I let one of my hands trace the scar on his cheek. He froze but spoke more. "he..he said... 'why so serious son, why so serious'........" his voice became mumbles as i took the knife. I accidentally cut my finger. I placed a blood mark over his scars and smile.

"now you can never be serious papa" I told him. He looked down sad. "But you can be serious with me!" He looked up with empathetic eyes, at least for a moment, but it turned back to evil. He picked me up and put me on the floor.

"now you go take a bath as I go get you some clothes." He said I smiled.

"Get me any size, presumable skinny!" I asked him. I didn't know what brought that on, but it was something, and I was sure if I wasn't so serious, I would be a pumpkin by now.

-hours later-

I was done with my bath and when I looked in the mirror I looked different, so much I screamed. Doc came into the room quickly. Her mouth in the shape of an O. Realizing I was probably her height. I asked: "you have any clothes I can borrow?" My eyes were fixated on a mirror for the past 10 hours until Joker came back. I shut and locked the door.

"Pumpkin, I wouldn't go in there if-" she was cut off, probably told to shut it. I looked into the mirror as my heart beat fast.

"what is it, baby?" he asked me. I looked into the mirror, wondering what he would do.

"Have I told you that I was 24 years old, but look 4." I told him.

"no, but harley did" he asked, curious. he couldn't hear the maturity of my voice do to the thickness of the door, and the echo off the walls.

"well, I look 24, now" I said opening the door to reveal my hair down to my ankles, and harley's choice of clothing. I frowned looking down. The Joker Pulled me into a tight embrace, he was way taller than me, me standing at about 4'10", well my mother was short! Harley was tall too, and with the new body came the Self-Conscious thoughts. I felt to small! Although I was just Knee hight to Joker just a few minutes ago.

"I never thought you would grow up this fast." I sighed in agreement.

"Im going to sleep." I said

"Wait, whens your birthday?" harley asked. I counted on my fingers. Today was October, 5.

"In five more days, October, 10" I said, looking up, It is so close.

.....................................................
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks, now for bed....gah. The next one will be a shocker. It is placed in the future. kk. BYBYe or maybe I will show more, well I will do that at 12pm or something... NIGHT or MORNING lol