Status: 18 or more viewers, and only one comment. Tsk Tsk. I need more comments! Ill keep it going for those who sub. and comment!-

F Is for Frowning

A. is for Anger

I was nervous when I had to call her, my hands quivering thoughtlessly over the numbers. I know the number by heart now, repeating it as a clock repeats its ticks. I held the phone after pressing enter right at 7 o'clock. Two or three rings after she picked up the phone. She was crying. I thought about hanging up, but i didn't.

"are you alright?" was all i could manage out of my dry mouth. Her sobs cooled as they became hiccups.

"no," her voice stated, small.

"what happen?" I asked as Harley made her way into the kitchen, her hair pulled into sloppy pig tales. You could tell she had sex with Joker, She smelt of it, and she had his make up in more than one place on her body. I rolled my eyes. Her face, once was perky became saddened and worriefull.

"My...My mom ki...kicked me out" She quivered. I could hear a dog barking in the background and her breathing.

"where are you now?" I asked her. I thought about using the van, it would be easy enough, i see Joker drive, but he isn't the greatest driving teacher, is he?

"West 23rd street" she said.

"ok, I'll be right there" I said as I hung up.

"what happen?" Harley asked, eyes curious.

"where are the keys to the Van?" I ask as I grab my jacket.

"what happen?" she asked more directly. I looked up and sighed.

"She was kicked out, can she stay her for the night?" i asked her.

"It's up to Mistah J." she said washing her hands in the sink. And with that I left, grabbing the keys and teaching myself how to drive. It just started to rain as I got in, great, teaching myself to drive, IN THE RAIN!

When I saw her on the curb, her hands holding her tear stained cheeks I didn't think it was her at first, but her hair was recognizable. I pulled up by her, she looked up with a scared look. I would be scared of a van as well. When she saw me her eyes held hope. I smiled and opened her door from the inside. When she got in she looked in the back. There were a couple machine guns left in the back. She looked at me and smiled. I smiled sweetly back. She held my hand and held it her her lips.

"Thank you" she said. Her hands were cold and something was running of her face and onto my hand. Makeup. Black.

"no problem. What happen?" I asked, hesitating at the question. She bit her lip, almost not missing my hand.

"I...I'm...I'm a villain" she said looking away. I stopped abruptly. She let my hand down and went for the door. I held her arm.

"Me too" I said. She looked at me Empathetically. She lied down her head on my shoulder as I sped off to the safe house. When we got there I stopped

"what is your name?" she asked.

"which one?" I asked.

"both, I guess" she said hugging her knees closely after sitting up. She watched the rain.

"My Full name is Juliet Teal Ciasceas, I go by Teal" I said.

"Teal" She tested my name on her lips. It sent shivers up my spine.

"But I am known as Ace in the department." I said to her. She looked at me like I was god.

"you are the joker's pawn?" she asked. "I see you on T.V. Your Catsuit is the most adorable, though you could loose the wacky clown make-up."

"Joker's Idea, and Im not his 'pawn" I said pushing her lightly. "what are your names?" I asked her looking at her for a moment.

"Bloody Tear" She said as she looked down. I remember hearing of her on the news. "My real name is Serafina Ayla Norbeck" She said I had stopped and she was about to leave when I took her hand.

"wait, my father will come off a little harsh, ok? Umm...and you might want to put your hood up" I told her.

"Why?" she asked

"no questions, just hurry" I said as we stepped out of the van. The Safe house was a rusty house. It held 4 rooms, one for me, one for stuff, one for Joker and one for Harley's closet, yes closet. She had tones of clothes, Most of which she doesn't wear. The walls were rotting, and the floors were gathering more dust than the shelves. I walked in causing the door and the floor to creak in protest.

"You are back, young lady you have some-" Joker said strutting through the hallway, Harley behind him pleading for him to stop. "who is this?" he asked pointing to Serafina. I hesitated and he came up to me. I could hear Serafina gasp as she found out who my father was. "You led a person to our safe house?!" He yelled grabbing my arm. He twisted it, trying to break it but harley grabbed his arm before that happen.

"Boss, we have to go, umm..." Harley said looking around for something, the confused look on her face was historical.

"Discuss matters with Joe" I told him. "He said that you couldn't kill Batman" I told him. Harley nodded and gave me a look as if to say 'thank you'

"Yeah, we need to see Joe, tell him how you'd like to kill batman." Joker gave her an evil smile, he was planning something, halfway anyway, even The Joker needs guidlines. "ok, but I will deal with you later" he said taking the keys out of my hands and walking out. I smiled at Serafina. She took off her hood.

"why did you want me to put on my hood?" she asked me. I looked at her and smiled sadly.

"You would have been friends with pumpkins, sugar" I told her, holding my mouth and blushing at myself calling her sugar. "I...Sorry" I said she smiled sadly and turned forward. "Why?" she asked not getting my poetic voice.

"Your face would be like his, carved." i looked down remembering how he almost did it to me. "almost did it to me" i said she held her mouth to cover a gasp, but it was already out there. "My room is over there" I point to the end of the hall. My door has a paper with my name on it, just so Joker doesn't say 'You don't have your name on it'. "I have an adjoining bathroom, you can get cleaned up. I have clothes...well shirts you could wear, but you might need to barrow pants from harley, I might be to short for you." I say as I make my way into the kitchen, my hands digging deep into my pockets.

"Wait, Ummm...Im sorry" I turned around to see her eyes fill with tears once again I felt so horrible.

"for what?" I ask running up to her as she fell into my hands. She had fainted. In my arms. I tried to pick her up but I couldn't so I had to drag her into my room and onto my bed, careful not to hurt her.

A is for Anger. The automatic response to ill treatment. A feedback mechanism, the receiving of ill behavior is regurgitated into an ill response
♠ ♠ ♠
My Skin - Natalie Merchant : for Sera
If the moon Fell down tonight - Dear Juliet (A.K.A Chase Coy) : for Teal

Sorry I took so long my school work built up after my slacking. Yawwn sleepy time. ANYWAY....