Status: 18 or more viewers, and only one comment. Tsk Tsk. I need more comments! Ill keep it going for those who sub. and comment!-

F Is for Frowning

Is This Love?

I woke up to be in Teals arms. I snuggled closer, closing my eyes tight, trying to sleep again. My eyes shot open. I felt eyes on my back, boring into my skin. I forgot my meds. The meds help me. I struggled through Teals strong grasp, though she was shorter than me by a few inches she was certainly stronger than me. She opened her eyes then backed away fast.

"sorry" I looked around, the eyes were gone not for long, they would be back, they always came back.

"I need to go home" I told her, panicking. She looked at me sadly, I hate sad looks. I turned to look at the room i was in. Her walls were painted a dark red, I loved the color. Her bed was just a matrice on the floor with sheets and a purple conferter. "I forgot my medicine." I told her. She looked at me with panic in her eyes.

"What kind?" she asked. "what do you need it for" I hate panicking. I didn't want to tell her. I didn't want her to call me crazy. I was crazy.

"Schizophrenia" I told her looking down, I couldn't stand her sad face. I looked up to see that she wasn't giving me a sad face, she smiled at me.

"We have just the thing, quetiapine." She told me running out then coming back a moment later. That is the medication I take. WOW.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, couldn't write more, had planned it, but I...Nevermind. I will write soon. K?