Status: 18 or more viewers, and only one comment. Tsk Tsk. I need more comments! Ill keep it going for those who sub. and comment!-

F Is for Frowning

Is This Love? II

I took a pill. and she smiled at me. I love the way she smiled. Smiling, at least she isn't always smiling. Like Joker. The Joker, wasn't he home?

as if he herd my thoughts he burst into the room. He held a knife. I stood there. Just stood there. We stood there, not moving a muscle for an hour, or so it seemed. It was a dance, a winding dance, only to the dancers will can the dance be stopped, but only one dancer has the off button. The Joker. The Joker held the button. He held the detonator that might end the relationship between him and his daughter. The Joker backed away, out of the room, causing the dance to be broken, causing both Teal and Me to move towards each other. She hugged me, Her head at the nape in my neck.

"Thank you" she said. Her voice sent me Shivering. We stayed like that forever, until I found out she had snoozed. I was the only thing holding her up. I lied her on the mattress and got beside her. I moved her hair out of her face. Her eyes, her nose, her mouth all told me it will be alright as long as i stayed with her. Her hair was a mess of curls, clean, and soft. Her skin was like an orange's peel yet it was too, soft. her eyes were shut, and moving slowly in the lids. I smiled to myself as I herd someone clear their throat. I looked up to see Harley.

"sorry, but, we need to leave." she pointed at Teal. She smiled, stepping out of the room. I shook Teal awake, earning a groan in response.

"I don't know where you guys are going, but you gatta go" I told her, smiling.

"you have to stay ,then" she told me. walking into her bathroom.

__--__

I felt sad that I had to leave her behind, she was so sad. Her eyes bore into my sole, if it was truly possible. It was scary, I wanted to do anything for her, tell her that I wouldn't leave her, but I had to, The Joker was probably really pissed at me for taking someone into the safe-house, but I knew she wouldn't tell anyone. I Put on my make-up, black on the lips, forming a long smile on my cheek. My face was white, Black circles rounded my eyes, popping out my light blue eyes. My dark hair wrapped around my head, matting against it, giving it a greasy look. I took off my clothing to find my catsuit clinging closely to my body. I heard a knock at the door.

"Sweet heart, time to go" Joker laughed on the other side of the door. What is he so happy about? I asked myself. I opened the door to find Sera in her costume. "We made a deal" He smiled and licked his lips. I looked at Sera in disbelief.

"What?" I asked him. The Bloody Tear looked at me sadly.

"I told him that I would keep his safe-house secret, if he kept my identity secret." I nodded, It wasn't that bad, not bad at all actually.

"Ready to go, papa?" I asked sweetly. A smile found his face and he raced out of my room. That is a yes. I ran to catch up, The Bloody Tear behind me. Her face was white as well. Black circles were drawn around her eyes as red teardrop shaped marks made thier way down her cheek. Her lips were painted black as well, though It may as well make her look like a clown, but it didn't. We jumped into the van, ready to go, but something pained me in my chest. It hurt. That night and so on, I knew something, I loved her. I loved her, The Bloody Tear.

--3 years later--

Sera and I are happily married, we don't do much of the Villain buisness, though I do come when My dad calls. The Joker Visits constantly, to check and see if i am alright.

"Hunny, What are you making?" Sera comes up to me, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Breakfast" I giggled as the smell of Bacon and eggs drifted through the house. I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. She smiled. The Joker burst through the door.

"Don't you knock?" I asked him. He smelled and smiled.

"how would I know that you won't be held up in your own house?" He asked pouting. I went up and kissed him on the cheek.

"and how would you know If Sera and I aren't having sex on the couch?" I asked giggling as Sera and Joker Blushed. I went back to the food and put them in plates for all of us, i knew joker was coming. He ate the food sloppily while I looked at him, his eating habits didn't bother Sera and me anymore. I at the food and when I was done, put it in the dish washer. I turned to see that Joker was both gone and his plate was still there. i laughed to myself. I put both his plate and Sera's plate in the dishwasher.

I walked outside to water the flowers to find one of my roses painted purple, a joker card lied by it. I turned it over to see it had. 'I need your help, call me at 10 tonight' a number was scribbled on it as well as '-papa' i smiled slightly, laughing. I looked to our house, It was medium sized, fit four rooms on the 2nd floor as well as a garage, kitchen, living room, dining room, and laundry room on the 1st. It was a cream colored house, the roof was brown and had a chimney. The windows were beautifully decorated with curtains of various colors. The front lawn was decorated with beautiful flowers that were in season. It was overall, the perfect house, even if it has its flaws.
♠ ♠ ♠
song for this Chapter: When Angels Cry by Janis Ian

Sorry this took so long, Writers block and my slaking in my school work. :(