Boys With Tattoos.

One of One.

His Point Of View
I sat at the bar with the rest of the band, Zack was looking around, probably looking for the next piece of ass he can get his hands on. Matt was talking to Johnny about something, I wasn't listening to closely. I glanced around the place and noticed three girls sitting together, the one in the middle really caught my attention, there was a guy standing in front of her. This guy must have been trying to hit on her or something, she stood up and her two friends moved out of the way, she stepped towards him and pointed to her shirt, I couldn't exactly read what it said, but the guy walked away, rejected. That's the worst feeling in the world, especially when the girl looks like she does. Matt looked over at me, "Brian? You ready to go man? We have to be up early tomorrow, a lot of promo shit for the band bro." I nodded, "Yeah, let's go." We all got up and walked away from the bar, before leaving, I stopped and turned to look at the girl, she looked at me, I swear I seen her smile...

Her Point Of View
I was sitting with Nicole and Jessie at our table, we were laughing and having a great time celebrating my twenty-second birthday, I loved these girls like they were my sisters. That's when this guy walks up, "How are you doing?" I rolled my eyes, another guy hitting on me, go along with it and see where it goes, "I'm fine. How about you?" He smirked, "I'd be better if you went home with me tonight." I scanned his body, sure he looked nice, nice smile, good looking body, only one thing wrong, no tattoos. I stood up and Nicole and Jessie moved so I could walk over to him, I stood in front of him and pointed at me shirt, it said Sorry, I only like boys with tattoos. Mike, the guy, began to pout, I rolled my eyes, "Don't be such a bitch. Maybe if you had tattoos I would've gone home with you, not happening now. Sorry about your damn luck." He walked away, I was really considering leaving with him until I seen he didn't have tattoos, Jessie smacked my arm lightly, "Blaire? Isn't that Avenged Sevenfold leaving the bar?" I glanced over and sure enough, I seen M Shadows leave, then Johnny, Zack, and Jimmy, finally I seen Synyster Gates, and..he was looking at me, I blushed slightly and smiled and him, he walked out the door. We stayed at the bar for a few more hours before heading home and passing out at my place.

I woke up the next morning, my head throbbing, I hate hangovers. Jessie and Nicole were already up, Jessie ran up the stairs and jumped on my bed, I closed my eyes, "Jessica Lynn Morre, I swear to god if you ever do that again when I have a fucking hangover, I will kill you!" She laughed, "Well you won't after what I just did." I rolled my eyes, "What are you talking about?" She smiled, "You, Nicole, and I are going to see Avenged Sevenfold tonight, and we're going to meet them backstage!" I suddenly didn't give a shit about my hangover, I jumped out of bed and hugged her, "Are you fucking kidding me?!" She laughed and shook her head, "Get dressed, we have a two almost three hour drive to the venue. We meet the band after the concert, so look sexy bitch!" She ran down the stairs, I laughed and started digging through my closet before I found the perfect outfit, I got dressed and walked downstairs to meet Nicole and Jessie.

We drove to the venue and Jessie was right, it took us almost three full hours to get there, we got the car parked and started walking towards the venue. We got in and found our seats, I was talking to Jessie and Nicole was around here somewhere. About five minutes before the show started Nicole showed up, "Guess what?!" Jessie turned to her, "What?" She smiled, "I met M. Shadows! Oh and all three of us get to be the first ones backstage after the show." I smiled and was about to say something when the lights dimmed and we sat down. We listened to the first two bands and thought they were good, but they weren't any Avenged Sevenfold. Finally we got to see them walk on stage, everyone screamed and they started playing.

It was after the show and we were walking towards the entrance to backstage, "Aren't you that girl I met at the bar?" I turned to see Mike, "Oh, yeah, hi. How are you?" He nodded, "Pretty good. What about yourself?" I nodded, "Awesome." He stood behind us in line and I swear that I could literally feel his eyes checking me out. Finally we got to the front of the line and sure enough Nicole got us back there. We walked until we heard Nicole, "Mattie!" She ran over and hugged Matt, "Hey Nikki. These must be your friends?" She nodded, she pointed at Jessie, "That's Jessie, I think her and Zacky would be cute," then she pointed at me, "That's Blaire, I think.." Matt cut her off, "Her and Brian, definitely, right hun?" Nicole nodded, Matt let her go, I pulled her back by us, "Why didn't you tell us you two were together?" She sighed, "Because then there would have been no way I could've surprised you two by setting you up with Zack and Brian, now be on your best behavior and have fun, got it?" I sighed and nodded, Jessie did the same, we followed Nicole back to a door labeled "Avenged Sevenfold". She opened the door and walked in, we followed, she got Zack and Brian and turned to Jessie and I, "Zack, this is Jessie, Jessie, Zack. Brian this is Blaire, Blaire, Brian." Brian smiled and took my hand, we walked over and sat on the couch and talked for about an hour, I turned to look at Nicole, "Hey, I'm going outside for a smoke, wanna come?" She shook her head, "I'm good." I sighed and grabbed my sweatshirt and walked out the door, down the hall, and outside.

I leaned against the wall and had my hood up, I put the smoke to my mouth and took a deep breathe, I released and smiled and the small cloud of smoke the escaped my mouth. I heard a clank coming from the right of me, I froze, then another clank from the left, I felt like my feet were glued to the ground, I heard a voice, "Hey gorgeous. What are you doing on here all by yourself?" I knew that voice, Mike, there was another guy, "She's the one you wanted Mike?" He nodded, "I tried to get her last night, but she doesn't go with guys that don't have ink Kevin." Kevin walked over and grabbed the smoke from my hand, he put it to his lips, "I got ink." He pulled it away and looked at it, he grabbed my arm and put the smoke to it, I felt the burning sensation, "S-stop!" I pulled my arm away from him and fell back against the wall, looking at my arm I knew it would scar. Mike now pinned me against the wall, "I told you I wanted to take you home, but didn't want to, now it has to happen here." I had a terrible feeling in the bottom of my stomach about what he meant. Kevin started to un-button my jeans, Mike held me in place so I couldn't fight back, soon I felt the cool night air hit the bare skin of my legs. I felt the tears stream down my cheeks, I wished so much that I would black out before they started, no such luck. I closed my eyes and waited for it to be over, when I heard, "Blaire? Blaire, where are you!? Fuck! Brian I found her!" The last thing I saw was Brian hitting Mike and Matt beating the hell out of Kevin, everything went black.

I don't know how much later it was, but I held my eyes shut and moved slightly, "Nicole! Jess! She's moving!" I felt someone take my hand, "Come on Blaire. Please wake up..please." Slowly, I felt my eyes open, I looked around the room and seen Nikki, Jess, Matt, Johnny, Zack, Jimmy, and Brian, who was holding my hand, he gently kissed my forehead, "I know it isn't the best time to ask, but Blaire, will you go on a date with me after you're better? Whenever you want, just call me and we'll go, if you'd like." I smiled slightly, "I'd love that Brian." He smiled, "Good." We sat in the hospital room for a few hours, the doctor came back with my test results, he said everything was fine and that I could go home, but I need to rest. Nicole and Jessie decided they want to go and stay with Matt and Zack, so I would be home alone, Brian looked at me, "Could I stay with you? Just to make sure you feel better and that nothing else happens, please?" I nodded, "If you want." He smiled and took me out to his car and drove to my house, he walked in the house after me. I went and laid down on the couch, he sat on the floor next to me, "Blaire? Instead of just going on a date with me, will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and nodded, "I would love that Brian."

Two Months Late
I giggled and ran up the stairs of the house, "Get back here Blaire!" I laughed again, "Never, come get me, big bad Synyster Gates!" I ran to our bedroom, big mistake, he opened the door and looked around, "Come out Blaire." I leaned back against the wall of the closet, glancing out the little crack, he looked at the closet, "Aw, come on baby, come to Syn." I tried to keep quiet, but he pulled the door opened and pulled me out, "Gotcha!" I laughed, he threw me over his shoulder, "Now, let's try this again." He sat me down on the bed and pinned me down, "I love you Blaire Morgan Rhodes." I smiled up at him, "And I love you Brian Haner Jr." He smiled and leaned down and kissed me, then pulled away, "I almost forgot to ask, what did that shirt you wore at the bar say?" I smiled at Brian, "It said Sorry, I only like boys with tattoos. So I guess you're lucky Mr. Haner." He smiled down at me, "I guess I am, I knew my tattoos would come in handy one day. Who knew it would bring me the love of my life."
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 1830