Sequel: Beauty and the Dragon

Captive Dragon

Ace was never an easy girl to get along with; she was scathing, sarcastic, rough, and unlikely to censor her thoughts. It was part of the reason she was dumped into an orphanage at ten years old.

But then her grandfather's old heirloom starts to glow.

Ace is pulled into a war between good and evil while fighting her own destiny, a prophecy that promises immeasurable power...to whoever consummates a marriage with her. Locked away in Chase Young's palace against her will, Ace isn't sure who she wants to hurt more-the immortal holding her prisoner, or the annoying boy genius that refuses to leave...

------------------------------------------------------

Irish Sayings:

'Jeanie Mac': the equivalent of 'Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and all the Holy Martyrs!' or 'Holy crap!'

'Do you think I came up the Lagan in a bubble?': Do you think I was born yesterday?

'Eejit': Idiot

'Bloody': Less harsh form of 'F***'

'Frig(in')', 'Feck(in')', 'Flip(in')': F***

------------------------------------------------------

After rereading an old Xiaolin Showdown story I had written roughly a year ago, I fell in love with the character again and couldn't help but write a new story. I hope not to make any Mary Sue moments, but if I do, I give you all permission to yell at me and tell me what I should do instead. Besides that, I hope you enjoy!

Pairing:
Chase Young/OC (eventually. Ace can be a stubborn character to work with...)
  1. Chapter 1
  2. Chapter 2
  3. Chapter 3
  4. Chapter 4
    Ace's Dress: http://www.chinese.clothes.tripod.com/images/chinese-clothes-sp3.jpg
  5. Chapter 5
  6. Chapter 6
  7. Chapter 7
  8. Chapter 8