Status: read my other story: The Mind Killer

Love's a Villain

Act Five, Scene Three

~Cameron~

I rushed into Erik's dorm, interuppting his and his roomate's sleep.
"Erik! Wake up! The scenes are up!" I yelled.
Erik groaned and rolled over, facing the wall. "Get up right now, or I will hit you with my history text book," I threatened.
"Oh fine. Gosh. Just let me get dressed." Erik finally got up. And when I started giggling, he ran towards me and picked me up in a rush. "What are you laughing at miss Cameron?"
I turned my head to him and said, "Don't call me that." But when I couldn't handle the seriousness of my voice, I burst out laughing, and while taking breaths, I finally got out, "You look like Alfalfa."
"Really?" Erik ran to the full-length mirror and looked at his hair. "Actually, I kinda like this look."
He started making random poses, laughing at his reflection.
"Yeah, well you're not walking to the student lounge with me dressed and looking like that," I said, referring to his outfit, consisting of a gray t-shirt with a breast-pocket and a pair of blue plaid boxers.

~Erik~

Cam is so demanding about my outfits. I don't want her to be embarrased by me, but it is Saturday, and I refuse to dress up just to go check out the scenes for the Shakespeare project.
But I change anyway.

~Cameron~

On Saturdays, girls are allowed to travel to the boy's dorms after 9 a.m, except I got so excited that I forgot to check the time before leaving my dorm. And it's only 8:34 a.m.
If I got caught, my mistake would give me a detention. So Erik and I decided to stay in his room until a little after 9.
We sat on his bed, playing rock, paper, scissors, and multiple games of tic-tac-toe, until his only sheet of paper was filled with my winnings.
"This is getting boring." I sigh.
"Yeah, no kidding."
"Go check the time." I just wanted to get out of Erik and Wayne's stuffy room.
"Say the magic words."
"Abra-Cadabra."
"Smart ass."
I smirk in his direction.
But Erik doesn't budge, so I'm forced to give in. "Fine. Please." I spit out.
"Good girl." Erik pats my head, like I'm some kind of dog. He makes his way through the candy wrappers and dirty clothes that are littering the floor. "It is..." Erik studies the clock for a second then finishes his sentence, "9:04."
"Let's go!" I grab Erik's hand and drag him towards the student lounge.
On the way, I think, Now if only I told him that I love him, everyday would be like this.
And when I finally reach my destination, I drag my finger down the list, finding mine and Erik's name, and then going horizontal, across the dotted line, finding the scene.
I am very disappointed and angry and upset about the results.
Act Five. Scene Three.
The kissing and dying scene.

~Erik~

I look at Cameron, tears are brimming in her eyes. Looking up at the paper, I see where her finger is pointing.
Act Five. Scene Three.
The kissing and dying scene. We kiss. And I die.
When the tears spill out of Cam's eyes, I wipe them away with my thumb and lead her away, my arm around her shoulders, bringing her to the only home she has now. Her dorm.
♠ ♠ ♠
there is a reason why cam cries about the scene her and erik got. it will all be explained next chapter.
i have to admit, this is definitly not one of my best chapters, let alone, story, but im gonna try updating this with good and interesting chapters, while keeping up with about 12 other stories: starting 5 new stories, making a sequel to one, and updating a few others.
please have patience with me!
~comment, subscribe, or just simply, read!~