Status: Hope you guys like it.

Your Hands

Your Hands

Chapter 1

Introduction
Slowly and gently caressing every inch of my body so good to the point where I'm starting to feel numb or like I'm in a coma. As I lay here motionless, I think to myself how could he make me feel this way just by using his hands.

Lisa's Point of view.
It's been about three months since I had a nice massage from Shawn. He is my massage therapist and he is the best. I decide to make an appointment with him, so I quickly leave the house. It takes me no longer than thirty minutes to get there. As soon as I walk in, I'm greeted by a girl at the front desk.

" Hi how are you I'm Sarah?" She smiles.

'' I'm good is Shawn here today?"

'' No he went out of town"

'' Oh no! Do you know when he will be back?''

'' I'm not sure but we have someone taking his place for now if you still want a massage"

'' Yes I do"

'' Just sign in and I'll get your room ready" Sarah gets up from the desk.

" Thank you" Lisa signs in then sits down and waits patiently.

Five minutes later Sarah come back to the front.

'' Ok follow me" Lisa smiles as she gets up then follows her to the back. They walk into a room that is all set up.

" Your therapist should be in here shortly enjoy your massage"

'' Thank you"

Sarah closes the door and Lisa starts to take off her clothes. A few minutes later there is a knock at the door.

'' One minute" Lisa yells as she quickly wraps the sheet around her.

'' Come in"

Lisa's Point of view
When the door opens I look up and see a nice tall brown skinned man waking in with a smile on his face. Damn he looks good I thought to myself.

" Hi I'm trey and I will be taking Shawn's place"

'' I'm Lisa nice to meet you" Lisa smiles.

" Do you mind if I take the sheet off you?''

'' No" Lisa says in a shy voice.

"It's OK I won't bite you" Trey laughs while starting to take the sheet off of her.

Lisa laughs nervously then lays on the table. Suddenly she feels the sheet going over her legs.

" Would you like me to use some oil?"

" Yes please"

" So how long have you been coming here?" Trey asks while grabbing the oil.

'' Three years now"

" O OK" Suddenly Lisa feels a little bit of coldness on her back and it makes her shiver a little bit.

" Is it cold?"

" A little bit"

Trey puts his hands on her back and slowly starts to rub the oil all over. He moves up to her shoulders and gently rubs them.

" mmm that feels nice"

" Let me know if I'm hurting you OK?"

" OK" She closes her eyes and puts her head down.

Lisa's Point of view
Not only is this man fine as hell but he knows how to use his hands. Honestly he's better than Shawn. I'm loving the way he's making me feel right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just the introduction. I'm not sure if its really good or not so let me know what y'all think.

I added some more to chapter 1.

No more comments, likes or dislikes???