Status: active;; read, comment and subscribe.

You're Such a Gorgeous Nightmare

These issues... They choke me like a noose.

When I got to the hospital, I found Craig and Ronnie sitting next to each other. That wasn't the most surprising part. Ronnie was leaning his head on Craig's shoulder, nearly asleep. "Don't fall asleep Ronnie, Bryan's here," Craig patted Ronnie on the head.

Ronnie stood up, rubbed his tired eyes, and hugged me. He and Craig followed me to the front desk to ask where my sister's room was. "Can you tell me where Brianna Money's room is?" The lady at the desk raised an eyebrow. "Yes, it's her real name," I explained. "Can you just look it up for me?"

"Sure." she typed in my sister's name and looked up from the computer screen. "Room 241."

"Thank you." By the time I turned around to look for the room, Ronnie and Craig were already running down the hall.

"SLOW DOWN," a doctor yelled. Craig's speed decreased to a speed-walk, but Ronnie kept running, as fast as he possibly could. He stopped halfway down the extremely long hall. I was only near the beginning, and Craig was mid-way between Ronnie and me.

Ronnie just stared at me, then pointed to the door, then himself. I understood. He'd found Room 241 and was asking my permission to go in. I nodded and watched him disappear into the room. "I think we should give him a little alone time with her," I suggested, catching up to Craig.

He nodded. As we got closer to the door, I could hear Ronnie crying. He was talking to her. And singing. I didn't recognize the song; it must've been something he'd written. I stepped back from the door and pulled at Craig's shirt. "Craig, he's singing."

Craig tiptoed closer to the door. Ronnie had gotten quieter, but I could still hear him. He stopped singing and was silent for a moment before speaking again. "Brianna Marie Money, I love you. Please don't leave me."

"Craig," I whispered. "Do you... Do you still love her?" I asked.

He took a deep breath. "Yes, I still love her, but she's more like a little sister to me now. I'd take her back in a second, though, but she'd with him now. I see how much he loves her. But there's someone else..." He sighed.

"Who is it?" I asked, nervously picking at my fingernails.

"I can't tell you..."

"Craig, you can tell me anyth-" I was cut off mid-sentence by his lips, crashing into mine.

"Does that answer your question?" he asked, blushing.

"Yes," I replied, pushing him up against the wall. "It does," I said before kissing him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Issues

Oooohhh! Some Bryan/Craig slash... don't like, don't read.