Status: active;; read, comment and subscribe.

You're Such a Gorgeous Nightmare

We're already dead.

I found Room 241. I looked straight at Bryan, pointed at the door, then at myself. "I think we should give him a little alone time with her," Bryan told Craig.

I opened the door, stepped in, and closed it quietly behind me. I started crying again when I saw her. She didn't even look like herself, she was so pale. I sat down on the hospital bed next to her and held her hand. It was cold. I started singing to her, although I didn't really know what. I couldn't keep singing. I broke down sobbing uncontrollably, shaking.

I didn't know what else to do, but cry. I couldn't bear seeing her like this. I just wanted things to go back to normal, to be okay. Things between Brii and I were never exactly normal, but I always wanted to make sure she was okay. She kept me sane, and I kept her safe. I guess I was really failing at that.

"Brianna Marie Money, I love you. Please don't leave me."

It was like a miracle. Her hand moved slightly, then her eyes fluttered open.

"Ronnie?"

"Brii. What were you thinking?" I started crying again, this time my tears a mixture of happiness, relief, and still sadness.

"I told you I needed you. You said you'd be over in ten minutes. You didn't answer my calls. What the fuck do you think 'I need you' means?!" She cried. "I was already over the edge, and you pushed me THAT MUCH FARTHER."

"I was coming! I was driving so fast I got a fucking traffic ticket! I couldn't answer my phone. I was with the police. I think they were making sure I didn't have any dead bodies in my trunk. Or drugs. I don't do drugs! Why would I lie to you? I love you. I don't want you dead."

"I know, Ronald, but I think we're all dead already. Oh, and I know you don't do drugs, and I know you love me."

"Then don't be so stupid. I should have called you and told you I would be a little bit-" I started to apologize, but she beat me to the point.

"I won't be stupid. Now shut up and kiss me."

I kissed her and got up. "Oh. I'd really love to... um... You know... but Bryan and Craig are waiting in the hall. Can I go get them?"

"One more kiss?" she asked, licking her lips in the sexy way she knew I couldn't resist.

"Fine." I climbed onto the bed, and straddling her, kissed her. It was a little more than a kiss, a little longer than I expected it to be. "This can't be good for your health," I teased, getting off of her. "I'm gonna go get Craig and your brother now.

"I want you," she whispered.

"That's too bad, you horny little devil. I'll be back," I smirked, leaving the room.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK." Craig and Bryan were making out. Like, totally making out. Bryan had Craig pushed up against the wall, and Craig's arms were wrapped around Bryan's neck, and there was a whole shitload of tongue.

"Uhmmm..." Bryan pulled away from Craig, blushing bright red.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Zombie Dance

I know people usually don't wake up *that* fast... but I really don't want to write any more depressing shit. HOP OFF MY DICK. xD