Status: active;; read, comment and subscribe.

You're Such a Gorgeous Nightmare

I will stand right by your side.

I slid my hands down to Bryan's hips and kissed him, biting his bottom lip. He let out a small moan and I smiled into the kiss.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK. Nice boner, Mabbitt, I didn't know you liked men." Ronnie smirked, making himself known. I hadn't heard him leave Brii's room, but then again, I was too busy getting a boner off of Bryan making out with Bryan to notice anything, really. I wouldn't've been surprised if the hospital had caught fire and we hadn't noticed. I wondered how long Ronnie had been watching us.

"Uhmm..." Bryan mumbled, blushing and pulling away from me.

It's my fault. I'm the one who started it," I admitted shyly. I was still quite wary of Ronnie and I didn't want to ruin his newly healed friendship with Bryan over something stupid (NOT STUPID... But still). I wasn't sure what his reaction would be.

"I'm very disappointed in you, Craig. You have a daughter," Ronnie joked, eyeballing the tattoo on my hand.

"So what? That doesn't change anything... He's not married!" Bryan protested, hesitating afterward, covering his mouth with his hand. I laughed and he took his hand off of his mouth and laced his fingers with mine.

"Mmhmm... and how long have you two been together?" he questioned.

Were we together? If we were, I wasn't sure I was ready for all of it - the fans and everything. If we weren't together, I WAS sure that I wanted him. So. Fucking. Bad.

"Well, we're not..."

"I'd say yes, if Craig said yes," Bryan told Ronnie. "So what I'm trying to say is... Craig, will you be my boyfriend?"

How the hell could I say no to Bryan? "Shit. You beat me to it. I was going to ask YOU! I've liked you longer!"

"How do you know that? Maybe I've liked you longer than you've liked me."

"No, Bryan. I WILL NOT be your boyfriend." I said. Just as he started to look disappointed, I added, "Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Okay, you got what you wanted. You asked me. My answer is... Yes." he replied, dragging out his answer.

"Does that answer your question, Ronnie? We've been together for about... Fifteen seconds," I laughed.

"Yeah, it does. What I came out here for was to tell you that Brii's up," he announced, just as a nurse stepped into her room.

"Really?!" Bryan and I asked, at the same time.

"Yeah. I was just talking to her. I told her I was sorry. Then she woke up and yelled at me."

"That's Brii," Bryan muttered, shaking his head.

"So anyyyywayyyy... She woke up and started yelling at me. She was all, 'I needed you. Where the fuck were you? You didn't answer my calls. What do you think 'I need you' means?!' and so I had to explain the traffic ticket and all that shit, and then she's just like, 'Shut up and kiss me.' So... I don't know. I don't think she really wanted to be dead... Especially if she wants me to kiss her!" Ronnie explained, speaking so fast I could barely understand him.

"Did you kiss her?" Bryan asked him.

"...yes..." Ronnie answered, blushing. "How could I not kiss her. I was sure she was going to die."

"Awh, you guys are such a cute couple," I smiled. Wow. The gayness inside of me was really coming out today, wasn't it? It more ways than one, I thought.

"Umm... Ronnie, it's been only fifteen hours since all this happened and she's awake? I'm just thinking... There probably wasn't much in the pill bottle," Bryan said quietly, just as the nurse walked out of Brii's room.

Bryan and I followed Ronnie in, still holding hands. Brii's eyes went wide once she saw us. "What the hell? Craig... Bryan... Oh my god. I should've known."
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: The Aftermath (Guillotine III)

Comment and Subscribe. Make my day. c: