Status: active;; read, comment and subscribe.

You're Such a Gorgeous Nightmare

The damage has been done.

When Ronnie, Craig and Bryan came in, Bryan and Craig were holding hands. I couldn't help but stare and wonder if it was just the drugs the doctors put me on, or if I was really seeing what I saw. "What the hell? Craig... Bryan... Oh my god. I should've known." So my brother was gay...? With one of his best friends? Well, this was awkward.

"Yeah, actually, it surprised me, too. We kinda just started being... together... right before Ronnie told us you woke up," Craig explained. "I finally worked up the courage to tell your brother that I had feelings more than friendship towards him. Sooo... I asked him to be my boyfriend, and he said yes."

"Actually, I asked you first," Bryan reminded him, smirking and kissing him on the cheek.

Wow.... Wow. Wow.

"So you're... gay?"

"Uhhh... No," They said at the same time.

"Well, this is confusing. Nevermind. I'm happy for you. Now..." I trailed off. Ronnie sat down next to me and kissed me on the forehead.

"How are you feeling babe?" Ronnie asked. "Is there anything you need, or?"

"Or what?" I asked, eyebrows raised.

"I don't know."

"Actually... I think I want one of you to smuggle me some food from the cafeteria. I asked the nurse if she could get me some of that instead of this nasty hospital food-" I pointed to the tray of mushy food beside my bed, "and she said no. So I need you to go get me some real food and you to go get me a diet Coke from the vending machine." I pointed to Ronnie and Bryan.

"Alright, easy enough," Ronnie shrugged.

"Oh, Brii, Max just texted me. He's coming to see you," Bryan mentioned, leaving the room.

One more person I'd been pushing away, who wanted to see me. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: The Aftermath (Guillotine III)

You'll see why Brii doesn't want to see Max. o.o