Status: active;; read, comment and subscribe.

You're Such a Gorgeous Nightmare

The webs I weave.

The problem with everyone wanting to see me was it overwhelmed me. I was fine being with Bryan, he was my brother, and of course I wanted to be with Ronnie. I was trying to be okay with Craig. Finding out my ex boyfriend who I might still have feelings for was dating my brother was extremely awkward. I was happy for him and Bryan, but another part of me was slightly jealous. I felt bad for still wanting Craig when I was with Ronnie, but at this point, even I could admit I was messed up.

When Bryan told me Max was coming, I panicked. I already had half of Escape The Fate (old and new) visiting me, a fourth visitor would be too much Escape The Fate for me to handle. It wasn't really that, but at times, a room full of the people I was closest to wasn't the best situation to be in, especially right now.

In that scheme of things, Max had been my best friend, my first boyfriend, and the one I'd lost my virginity to. It was awkward enough seeing Craig and my brother, but add Max to the equation, and what happened to Ronnie?

I wasn't even sure he'd had the chance to talk to Max yet. I was supposed to be calming down from all the mental chaos. This definitely wasn't helping, knowing I could be the Escape The Fate whore.

"What's wrong?" Craig asked. I sighed. It was only us in the room, for right now at least. It was safe to talk to him.

"I'm just confused... And overwhelmed... I just really don't know what to do."

"About what?"

"All of you guys. You and Ronnie. And Bryan. It's overwhelming with all of you here and now Max is coming... It's so awkward, because you're all my exes. Well, except Bryan. And Ronnie. You get the point. Right now I feel like a whore and-" I stopped cautiously, mid-sentence, when Bryan and Ronnie came in.

"I've got food!" Bryan smiled. Ronnie handed me the Diet Coke I'd asked for and Bryan tossed me three snack packages: one pizza Lunchable, a bag of chips, and Chips Ahoy.

"Where the hell did you get these?" I asked, pointing to the food Bryan brought me.

"The vending machine in the hall. It has everything," He explained, eyes wide. "Fucking... EVERYTHING."

"Good to know," I smirked, opening the Lunchable.

Ronnie sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you," he whispered into my ear.

"I love you too," I replied, nibbling on the food they'd brought me. "If it weren't for you, this would have happened a lot sooner."

"About that. It can be proved that he loves you. And I know you love him too," Craig added in randomly.

"What the fuck? What are you talking about now Craig?" Ronnie questioned.

"What you told me. About what you said to her before she woke up?"

"Oh," Ronnie said.

"I'm so confused. Can you clear this up for me?" I asked, Bryan because Ronnie and Craig now appeared to be having a conversation of their own.

"It's okay baby. I got it," Ronnie told me, shooing Craig and Bryan out of the room, continuing once we had some privacy. "I was so scared you weren't going to make it, I was doing everything I could think of. At first it was just crying, what else could I do? But then, I was singing, and I didn't even know what, I was just making shit up. Like, a love song. I don't know, I was trying to make myself feel better. Or you, I don't know. And then, I started talking to you and telling you how much I loved you. I was telling you you needed to pull through or else I wouldn't be able to make it either. And every word of that was the truth. You are my everything." I could have sworn I saw a tear in his eye.

"And then?"

"And then you woke up."

My mouth dropped open in a surprised 'o.' That kind of thing just doesn't happen to people. It's unheard of, except for in movies and in sappy love stories, where two people are deeply, truly in love.

Maybe Ronnie did love me more than I knew.