Status: active;; read, comment and subscribe.

You're Such a Gorgeous Nightmare

Old habits never seem to go away.

"It's all my fault. I messed up. I always mess up. Such. A. Fuckup," Brii sobbed.

"It isn't your fault," I told her. "And you're not a fuckup. I promise you."

Then I kissed her.

I suppose it was a bad idea, considering I was almost ten years older than her, but my doubts went away when she kissed back. It didn't help that she'd already been sitting on my lap.

I wanted to put my hands all over her. But I wasn't going to, especially not after what she just told me. I didn't even know why I was kissing her after that. If I was trying to make her feel better, it seemed like a stupid way to make her feel better. It was selfish and lustful.

I wanted to think that she felt the same way that I felt about her. Maybe it wasn't lust. Maybe we weren't using each other for our own selfish purposes.

Suddenly, as if reading my thoughts, she pulled away. "Ronnie, I know this sounds naive, but I really, really like you."

That wasn't what I thought she was going to say. "I know. I like you too, more than you even know. I'm almost ten years older than you, though. You're barely eighteen. It isn't right."

"Ronnie, I've liked you since the day we met. I turned eighteen two months ago. I'm legal now. You can do whatever you want with me." she said.

"Kinky, much?" I laughed, biting at her ear.

A small moan escaped her lips. "Extremely," She laughed. "Does that mean you're going to give me a chance? Because I don't think I can hide my feelings for you for much longer."

"I think I'm going to have to say yes," I replied, kissing her neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title Credit: Gorgeous Nightmare

Short chapter. Not my best work, either. Comment? Subscribe? Mmmkay thanks c: